XBox controller vibration when using steering wheel

Discus and support XBox controller vibration when using steering wheel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought a steering wheel and pedal set for my xbox to do some racing, but it doesn't have any vibration or force feedback. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by antoknee3, Mar 26, 2020.

1. antoknee3
    antoknee3 Guest

Hi,

I recently bought a steering wheel and pedal set for my xbox to do some racing, but it doesn't have any vibration or force feedback.

I'm wondering is there any way to make the xbox controller vibrate while using the steering wheel? Currently when I have both connected the controller will only vibrate when I am using it to actuate the throttle/brake, but I'd like it to vibrate when I'm
    using the pedals and wheel to try and emulate force feedback in a round about sort of way.

Any guidance would be appreciated, thanks!

:)

antoknee3, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

You can't as far as I know.

The vibration in a controller is done by little metal wheel type things in the controller itself & force feedback on steering wheels is something similar.

If your wheel has no force feedback then it doesn't have the things in the wheel to make it vibrate so you wont be able to make it vibrate i'm afraid.
  3. antoknee3 Win User

Thanks, the wheel itself doesn't have any vibration built in, but I'm trying to find out if I can get the normal Xbox controller to vibrate while I'm using the wheel, I can't seem to figure it out
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. The only thing I can suggest is to check the in game settings to see if there's a Vibration option. If it's on and there is no vibration on the wheel then I'm afraid there would be no option for the wheel or it's not working properly.
    For that you would need to contact the manufacturer
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Steering wheel not connecting

I know my Logitech G920 isn't the most straight forward thing to connect to Xbox.

Just make sure that there are no controllers or other input devices connected to the console when you connect the steering wheel and turn it on. I know for me if my controller is on when I connect my steering wheel, the steering wheel isn't registered by
    the console.

The other thing is to make sure all the cords for the steering wheel are plugged in correctly.
  6. donZB Win User

Split Screen

I'm using a steering wheel and a controller but it isn't connecting when I press the menu button
Thema:

1. XBox controller vibration when using steering wheel - Similar Threads - controller vibration using

2. Xbox One controller vibration in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller vibration in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019: Hello guys! I've recently installed and played a couple of hours the new Warzone mod for CoD MW2019 on my Xbox One. Everything works as expected, but when I fire a gun in the game I get vibration...
  3. Controller Vibration: Turns Itself Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Vibration: Turns Itself Off: Hello, I am having a major issue, as my wired controller will (at random) turn off it's vibration setting without command. I don't know what the problem is but it's also turning itself off as...
  4. xbox one控制器无法震动 [Edit - Translation] - Xbox one controller cannot vibrate

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one控制器无法震动 [Edit - Translation] - Xbox one controller cannot vibrate: 您好,我的xbox one控制器 法震动,蓝牙和usb线都不行按照 们官网上的解决方案也没有解决,但用usb线连接电脑会震动2秒钟,请问怎么办 [Edit - Translation] - Hello, my Xbox One controller ca n’t vibrate, neither Bluetooth nor USB cable can work according to...
  5. Why doesn't my controller vibrate anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller vibrate anymore?: Replaced my old controller because the vibration function stopped working. The new controller with new batteries still has no rumble feature. My accessibility settings are correct. I want to know...
  6. No vibra mi control cuando seleccionó mi perfil[My control does not vibrate when you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No vibra mi control cuando seleccionó mi perfil[My control does not vibrate when you...: Hola, mi detalle es este: mi control esta bien, pero cuando inicio secion en mi cuenta, deja de vibrar ya probe de todo, y creo es un problema de la cuenta. Porque cuando inicio con otra cuenta...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue: Hey, my new Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition arrived finally today! It looks and feels awesome, however I am afraid that it has got a sad issue probably. When I started...
  8. BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to...

in XboX Insiders
    BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/marcosvrj [link] [comments]
  9. Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??

in XBoX on Windows
    Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??: Is there any way to turn off vibration on an Xbox 360 controller?? I am playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 and there is no option for turning off vibration in game. I hate it especially when it...
  10. No vibration on PC using new Xbox One S Controller on Bluetooth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No vibration on PC using new Xbox One S Controller on Bluetooth: Using a new Xbox One S controller (white color) in Bluetooth wireless mode on a new Windows 10 PC (6700K, n1080 etc.). All drivers up to date, controller updated, OS up to date. There is no...