Xbox controller won't sync

Discus and support Xbox controller won't sync in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox controllers won't sync up with my xbox. We have tried everything and I mean everything to get it to work and nothing is working, they just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by boggybotomboy, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Xbox controller won't sync

My Xbox controllers won't sync up with my xbox. We have tried everything and I mean everything to get it to work and nothing is working, they just won't sync.

:)

boggybotomboy, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Fizz3000
    Fizz3000 Guest
    Controller won't sync

My xbox one s controller that I bought a few days ago won't connect to my xbox, it can connect fine wirelessly to my PC or phone but not to my xbox one. My original controller will still connect to my console. The new one works via USB and there are no updates
    available for it. Does anyone have any solutions?

Fizz3000, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Verxeo
    Verxeo Guest
    Xbox 360 help/fix

So my Xbox 360, I can turn it on and see it on my tv screen and everything..but the green light some times doesn't light up & my controller won't sync but my controller can turn on But even when the light turns on my controller still won't sync help?

Verxeo, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Xbox controller won't sync

Your controller or controller port could be broken, the other day my controller was glitching out. I had to switch it out.

Did you try multiple controllers? Otherwise, no idea.

theWorldFalls, Jan 24, 2014
Thema:

Xbox controller won't sync

1. Xbox controller won't sync - Similar Threads - controller won't sync

2. I've tried EVERYTHING! XB 1s controller won't sync to console. PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried EVERYTHING! XB 1s controller won't sync to console. PLEASE HELP!: Right now when I turn on my controller it blinks a few times then it goes solid but it isn't connected to my console. I thought it was connecting to my PC so I went to my PC and checked and it...
  3. Xbox 360 controller won't sync with receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller won't sync with receiver: Hi, I have a pc Xbox 360 controller receiver (looks 1st party, as it says "Microsoft" on the front and "Microsoft(R) Xbox 360[TM] Wireless Receiver for Windows(R)". It worked fine until it just...
  4. Xbox one controller for Windows with wireless adapter. Controller won't sync.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller for Windows with wireless adapter. Controller won't sync.: Sometimes, at random it seems, when I push the home button, it will blink while I hold, it won't sync, and when I release the button, it stop blinking and shutdown. I have changed battery, updated...
  5. 2Wire: Has anyone's Xbox one s controller disconnect and then won't re sync

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Has anyone's Xbox one s controller disconnect and then won't re sync: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Has anyone's Xbox one s controller disconnect and then won't re sync Please see this troubleshooting page for this issue: Xbox One Wireless Controller Help | Fix Your Xbox...
  6. XBOX 360 Controller Won't Sync with Receiver

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Controller Won't Sync with Receiver: I've reserached for hours and I can't find any info that works. To start, my device manager DOES recognise the receiver and I've tried all drivers. If I press the sync button on both the...
  7. Controller won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't sync: My xbox one s controller that I bought a few days ago won't connect to my xbox, it can connect fine wirelessly to my PC or phone but not to my xbox one. My original controller will still connect...
  8. Controllers won't sync and picture won't display on tv. PLEASE HELP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers won't sync and picture won't display on tv. PLEASE HELP.: I've literally done all I can think of aside from buying a new cable or trying another tv. Everything is plugged in correctly. I've tried switching the ends of the HDMI cable. I've unplugged and...
  9. Xbone controller won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbone controller won't sync: Bought it second hand knowing this was an issue. The controller connects perfectly fine via USB cable. It isn't simply a problem with the controller, as I've tried others and they won't work...
  10. Xbox won't sync with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sync with controller: I need help my Xbox won't sync with my controller but I can turn on my Xbox manually and I have tried the whole turn off for 10 seconds and also remove the power socket and also my Xbox won't...