Xbox controller

Discus and support Xbox controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i went to my girldfriends house to play with some games with her. And eveything was fine the controllers and systen was working perfectly. But when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by itsyaboiElmer, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Xbox controller

So i went to my girldfriends house to play with some games with her. And eveything was fine the controllers and systen was working perfectly. But when i got home i connected my xbox one to my t.v and it turns one but my remote no longer turns on. I even
    bought a new controller and even then it doesnt turn on and much less connect

:)

itsyaboiElmer, Jul 17, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
  6. Outofthi5world-91B7E Win User

Classic controllers for Halo fest

Thema:

Xbox controller

1. Xbox controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Headset and Controller issues....HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller issues....HELP: Hello, Out of 4 controllers, only 2 of them will allow a headset to work, they did work fine till recently. This has been tried with serval headsets and consoles making the problem the...
  3. Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...: Salut, /Hello, Impossible d'allumer mes 2 manettes sans fil juste après maj xbox one, elles ne fonctionnent que en branchant un cable usb, si je retire le cable usb la manette s'éteind...
  4. XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair: Hello, I bought a Wireless Controller for my PC an the left Shoulder Button is broken, so I want to send it to repair. The Website sends me to add the Controller, but it wont let me add it. I...
  5. Control Parental [Translation-Parental Control]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Control Parental [Translation-Parental Control]: Bonjour, Pourriez vous m'aider ? J'ai acheté une console Xbox360 d'occasion et il y a un code de contrôle parental. J'ai essayé d'appeler le support mais il est fermé. Sur divers forum il...
  6. Xbox one controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller: So my Xbox one controller was working perfectly fine last night, when I woke up this morning my joysticks are skipping things and my x button is being he'll down. What doesn't make sense is when I...
  7. register xbox one controller for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    register xbox one controller for repair: Hello, when i want to register my controller on my account for sending it to repair the option to select only shows 3 things but not a controller. this seems very hidden, where can i send xbox...
  8. controler

in XBoX on Consoles
    controler: my controller has inconsistencies when shooting in nba2k19 how can i resolve this problem cfaf404a-c2e1-4aeb-87cc-afd405e24d35
  9. Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller?: Hi there, Is it possible to ship personalized Xbox controllers from Xbox Design Lab to an international location? I like to get this as a gift for someone. If yes, is shipping free? Thanks,...
  10. xbox one controller only connecting thru usb and if it's right next to the console power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller only connecting thru usb and if it's right next to the console power...: Basically what the title says. I've tried new batteries rebooting the console (every way possible) updating everything (controller and xbox) plugging it directly into the wall turning off...