Xbox controller

Discus and support Xbox controller in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Quero desvincular o controle com o meu xbox para conseguir jogar com o controle no celular, é possível fazer isso? [Translation] I want to unlink the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LuiisVitall, Jul 18, 2019.

1. LuiisVitall
    LuiisVitall Guest

Xbox controller

Quero desvincular o controle com o meu xbox para conseguir jogar com o controle no celular, é possível fazer isso?

[Translation]

I want to unlink the controller with my Xbox to be able to play with the control on the phone, is it possible to do that?

:)

LuiisVitall, Jul 18, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Me compre un control de lo que son compatibles con Xbox one y Windows10 pero no prende

If you're having any of the following problems with your Xbox wireless controller, please see the Xbox
    Wireless Controller Solution
    . If you’re having trouble with one of your Xbox wireless controllers, this solution can help you troubleshoot a wide variety of controller issues. We can also help you replace a broken controller if none of these solutions
    correct the problem.

• The controller isn't functioning correctly.
    • The controller won't connect to your console or PC.
    • You can't update the controller.

For help troubleshooting problems with an Xbox Adaptive Controller, see the troubleshooting section of All
    about the Xbox Adaptive Controller
    Learn more
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

5. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox 360 controller compatability with Xbox One

I wish you could use a Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox one controller. I like my
    Xbox 360 controller more then my Xbox one controller. i don't think anyone(Microsoft of controller
    manufacturers) will do Backward compatible controllers.
Thema:

Xbox controller

1. Xbox controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: I bought this controller in June and it is still under warranty. One paddle and one bumper only work half the time. When I enter my serial number on the warranty website, it comes up as still...
  3. My new xbox one controller is coming up as "input" when trying to connect it to my pc via...

in XBoX on Windows
    My new xbox one controller is coming up as "input" when trying to connect it to my pc via...: Just bought a new xbox one controller today with a new bluetooth adapter, which is supposed to be universal. Ive looked up online how to connect it to my computer, but when searching for the...
  4. Xbox One Controller - hard rightt stick press shuts down controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller - hard rightt stick press shuts down controller: At first I thought my controller was randomly shutting down but it appears a hard press up and left on the right stick causes it to either go to the sub menu of my game or a full shutdown of the...
  5. drifting controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    drifting controller: hi i have 2 controllers 3 yrs old and both have started to drift , just the laeft hand module , decided to buy a new microsoft [ not generic] controller had it deliverd today and still have the...
  6. game control setup

in XBoX on Windows
    game control setup: Hi i recently purchase blair witch game and and i was wonder how can i set up for controller instead of keyboard? b7164ec0-ba36-4067-9dfc-27811fb3e355
  7. Elite controller series 2 trigger throw selection toggle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 trigger throw selection toggle: One of the small rubber covers on one of my trigger throw selection levers on the bottom of my elite series 2 fell off and i cannot find it. Im happy to pay for a replacement but cannot figure out...
  8. Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller issues: My son plugged xbox elite controller series 2 in to charge and now wont turn on. Was about 60 % when plugged in now wont power up. 7cc26649-090a-47d3-a7a8-ea6803f43dd2
  9. Xbox One Controller Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Drift: This is my question . I just want to know when y’all plan on stepping up and covering these known defective controllers We have to buy to play this system! I have 7 controllers now with drift In a...
  10. Xbox one controller bluetooth pin or passkey issue - SOLVED

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one controller bluetooth pin or passkey issue - SOLVED: There have been a issue with connectin Android phone to a Xbox one controller via bluetooth. Problem is that while trying to connect the controller a error message pops up saying "incorrect pin or...