Xbox controller

Discus and support Xbox controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I prefer to play minecraft with a keyboard and mouse, i use my controller to plug my headphones in but it keeps dying and i have to turn it on to talk.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aksalmon48, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Aksalmon48
    Aksalmon48 Guest

Xbox controller

I prefer to play minecraft with a keyboard and mouse, i use my controller to plug my headphones in but it keeps dying and i have to turn it on to talk. Dies anyone know a way around this?

:)

Aksalmon48, Aug 2, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox 360 controller compatability with Xbox One

I wish you could use a Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox one controller. I like my
    Xbox 360 controller more then my Xbox one controller. i don't think anyone(Microsoft of controller
    manufacturers) will do Backward compatible controllers.
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
Thema:

Xbox controller

1. Xbox controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Headsets Not Working on Xbox One S Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headsets Not Working on Xbox One S Controllers: Hi, we have 4 Xbox One S wireless controllers and headsets/headphones work in only 1 (one!) of them. The headsets used to work in all of them but over the last year they all stopped. Please...
  3. Adaptive Xbox controller in Singapore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Xbox controller in Singapore: Good morning Singapore gamers! I am a design teacher in Singapore and my Grade 10 students are completing product studies on accessibility products. One of my students wants to check out the...
  4. Xbox elite Controller - Right stick moving by itself

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite Controller - Right stick moving by itself: Hi, I have an xbox series 1 elite controller from 4 months and I use it to play games on PC. About 2 weeks ago the right stick of the controller have started moving by itself. From the xbox...
  5. I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...

in XboX Insiders
    I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alon120 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller?: I found this xbox controller in a box in a storage unit i bought and am wondering if some1 can tell me what kinda it is cuz i have gotten 2 different answers n cant find a exact match when i...
  7. Xbox One controller not responsive on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller not responsive on PC: I've recently been trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my PC in order to play a couple games, namely Apex Legends and Halo Wars 2. For both games, when I initially connect the controller...
  8. Xbox insider app and Parental control

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox insider app and Parental control: I have the beta of Minecraft and i want to change it to the original version, but the Xbox insider app don´t let me to access because i have a childs account. How i can give the permission for...
  9. Dark screen keeps popping up when I press the X button on my controller!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark screen keeps popping up when I press the X button on my controller!!!!: Forcing me to press and hold it!!and then wait a few more seconds!! ee097e43-0e4b-4746-b370-f263ce57e5c7
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: HI, I've had the elite series 2 for a few months never any issue. One day I'm playing some games and i randomly get uncontrollable drift up and down and can't stop it? Whats the issue here? I've...