Xbox controller

Discus and support Xbox controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I prefer to play minecraft with a keyboard and mouse, i use my controller to plug my headphones in but it keeps dying and i have to turn it on to talk.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aksalmon48, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Aksalmon48
    Aksalmon48 Guest

Xbox controller

I prefer to play minecraft with a keyboard and mouse, i use my controller to plug my headphones in but it keeps dying and i have to turn it on to talk. Dies anyone know a way around this?

:)

Aksalmon48, Aug 2, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
  6. Outofthi5world-91B7E Win User

Classic controllers for Halo fest

Thema:

Xbox controller

1. Xbox controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. [Alpha] Console not booting via controller on?

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha] Console not booting via controller on?: I have my console tucked in a closet so my toddlers can't screw with it; normally I can boot the console simply by turning on a controller. Lately, though, I just get the hamburger button slowly...
  3. My xbox elite controller is out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controller is out of warranty: My xbox one elite controller needs it's rb fixed but it's warranty has ran out. Can I pay to get it fixed d158ffc4-1658-4f08-a629-919fcfffb54e
  4. Xbox One Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller: My elite controller for my xbox is in pretty rough shape, I have my grips peeling off my LB is broken and my right stick is drifting. My controller is a couple of years old but it has come to my...
  5. Controle do Xbox One [Translate] Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Controle do Xbox One [Translate] Xbox One Controller: Uso meu controle do Xbox One modelo 1537 no meu pc com Win 10 mas, quando conectei e abri o aplicativo "Acessórios Xbox" do Win 10, o programa começou uma atualização e desligou o controle, após 2...
  6. Xbox One X Controller Drift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Controller Drift: Does anyone have a problem with the Xbox One X controller drifting? My Agent is walking on his own without me moving him with the Left thumb controller toggle! 16772f37-2f16-40ec-9614-3a40786726cc
  7. Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio: My xbox controller is connected to my PC through the wireless USB thing, it has been working fine since I got it about 6 months ago. My controller died yesterday (for some reason the light stayed...
  8. Headset and Controller issues....HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller issues....HELP: Hello, Out of 4 controllers, only 2 of them will allow a headset to work, they did work fine till recently. This has been tried with serval headsets and consoles making the problem the...
  9. Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...: Salut, /Hello, Impossible d'allumer mes 2 manettes sans fil juste après maj xbox one, elles ne fonctionnent que en branchant un cable usb, si je retire le cable usb la manette s'éteind...
  10. XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair: Hello, I bought a Wireless Controller for my PC an the left Shoulder Button is broken, so I want to send it to repair. The Website sends me to add the Controller, but it wont let me add it. I...