Xbox controller

Discus and support Xbox controller in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am looking to have my xbox controllers replaced due to wear/failing. if there is something promotions could due for me it would go a long way at... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChristopherRekmans, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Xbox controller

I am looking to have my xbox controllers replaced due to wear/failing. if there is something promotions could due for me it would go a long way at retaining a LONG time xbox customer.

:)

ChristopherRekmans, Sep 25, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Me compre un control de lo que son compatibles con Xbox one y Windows10 pero no prende

If you're having any of the following problems with your Xbox wireless controller, please see the Xbox
    Wireless Controller Solution
    . If you’re having trouble with one of your Xbox wireless controllers, this solution can help you troubleshoot a wide variety of controller issues. We can also help you replace a broken controller if none of these solutions
    correct the problem.

• The controller isn't functioning correctly.
    • The controller won't connect to your console or PC.
    • You can't update the controller.

For help troubleshooting problems with an Xbox Adaptive Controller, see the troubleshooting section of All
    about the Xbox Adaptive Controller
    Learn more
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

5. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox 360 controller compatability with Xbox One

I wish you could use a Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox one controller. I like my
    Xbox 360 controller more then my Xbox one controller. i don't think anyone(Microsoft of controller
    manufacturers) will do Backward compatible controllers.
Thema:

Xbox controller

1. Xbox controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: I have gone through tens of controllers and my latest was less than a year old . I don't play everyday and when i do it's just a couple of hours at a time, the left analog stick always cracks and...
  3. Xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller: My husbands husbands elite controllers left stick stopped working in the middle of playing. When he took off the the removable cover it started working again but when he put the cover on it...
  4. Xbox controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller repair: My series 1 elite controller's audio adapter port broke when i unplugged the aadapter today, i did not twist or bend the adapter in any way, and i just need to try and figure out how to schedule a...
  5. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: SHULD I wait till the next xbox controller or should I get it now dfd8b33f-d4c2-46e1-92af-1b738348084a
  6. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: Is anyone having issues with the left bumper on the elite series 2 controller? The bumper just wont activate most of the time. It is so frustrating. I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps...
  7. Controller Melted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Melted: I purchased the Cyberpunk Controller in late May for my PC. About a week ago I purchased the matching Charger. After about three days of use, this has happened. What do I do? I tried calling and...
  8. Elite 2 Controller right trigger and online service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller right trigger and online service: 1. right trigger is sticking when i press it 2. left stick is creaking sometimes, especially when i press it forward to the left and then all over to the right side 3. i can't start the online...
  9. Xbox One controller stick drift

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One controller stick drift: My two controllers have been having stick drift and I don’t know how to fix it. I don’t want to open it up and i dont want to have to buy a new one since one of them isn’t even a year old yet....
  10. Xbox remote controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox remote controller: I bought a brand new xbox one controller exactly a month ago today. Mid game play i realized my remote was acting up and to help i changed my batteries. The second i did my remote no longer turns...