Xbox controller

Discus and support Xbox controller in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am looking to have my xbox controllers replaced due to wear/failing. if there is something promotions could due for me it would go a long way at... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChristopherRekmans, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Xbox controller

I am looking to have my xbox controllers replaced due to wear/failing. if there is something promotions could due for me it would go a long way at retaining a LONG time xbox customer.

:)

ChristopherRekmans, Sep 25, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
  6. Outofthi5world-91B7E Win User

Classic controllers for Halo fest

Thema:

Xbox controller

1. Xbox controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore: I connected two different XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter on three different Windows 10 PCs. All with the latest Version of WIndows 10 and never had connected with the Wireless Adapter before: nothing...
  3. Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC: Hey Everyone, I'm having a frustrating issue with my xbox one wireless adapter and I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. When I turned on my pc yesterday I saw that my xbox one...
  4. Xcloud Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Issue: Hello, I connected my controller via bluetooth. Upon entering Halo 5 my buttons are all wrong. The right analogue stick doesnt act as "aim" instead each direction is a different button. Any idea...
  5. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....
  6. Controllers losing sync and won’t stay synced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers losing sync and won’t stay synced.: I bought an Xbox One S about 2 weeks ago to play with a couple friends from work and for about a week straight now I’ve been having a constant problem with my controllers de-syncing while the...
  7. Xbox Controllers Trash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controllers Trash: Are they just not made like they used to be? Whats the deal? So in march i bought a brand new controller. Auxillary port goes out. Great. I buy another one. Maybe an hour into playing it just...
  8. Meu controle sem fio está com o botão defeituoso, os suportes da Microsoft não estão...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu controle sem fio está com o botão defeituoso, os suportes da Microsoft não estão...: [Title translation-My wireless controller is with the faulty button, the Microsoft brackets are not working!] Microsoft, Microsoft! Toma jeito! Vocês estão dificultando ao máximo o nosso acesso...
  9. Third party controllers for xbox scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party controllers for xbox scarlett: Hey guys, I currently have a razer wolverine ultimate controller for the xbox one and I wanted to know if this will still work for the xbox scarlett, I know they have said your accessories will...
  10. Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller: If i put in my Xbox controller in Fifa it shows 2 controllers how do i fix it? 05f8a94b-6ea5-4a25-8cb6-1fc857cfbc5d