xbox controller

Discus and support xbox controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; this one is hard to explain but when i click on something like home or my games or apps is registers that i pressed it but doesnt go to the place here... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jakehicks, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Jakehicks
    Jakehicks Guest

xbox controller

this one is hard to explain but when i click on something like home or my games or apps is registers that i pressed it but doesnt go to the place here is a video to show whats happening if i didnt explain it well

https://youtu.be/YIfosETeZZw

:)

Jakehicks, Feb 21, 2021
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Me compre un control de lo que son compatibles con Xbox one y Windows10 pero no prende

If you're having any of the following problems with your Xbox wireless controller, please see the Xbox
    Wireless Controller Solution
    . If you’re having trouble with one of your Xbox wireless controllers, this solution can help you troubleshoot a wide variety of controller issues. We can also help you replace a broken controller if none of these solutions
    correct the problem.

• The controller isn't functioning correctly.
    • The controller won't connect to your console or PC.
    • You can't update the controller.

For help troubleshooting problems with an Xbox Adaptive Controller, see the troubleshooting section of All
    about the Xbox Adaptive Controller
    Learn more
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

5. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox 360 controller compatability with Xbox One

I wish you could use a Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox one controller. I like my
    Xbox 360 controller more then my Xbox one controller. i don't think anyone(Microsoft of controller
    manufacturers) will do Backward compatible controllers.
Thema:

xbox controller

1. xbox controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Xbox Series Controller not mapped correctly in FF XII launched via Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series Controller not mapped correctly in FF XII launched via Xbox Game Pass: When trying to play Final Fantasy XII on Game Pass for PC the game launches successfully and brings me to the title screen but my Xbox controller's inputs are all incorrect. X and B are flipped...
  3. XBOX SERIES X CONTROLLER DISCONNECTING

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX SERIES X CONTROLLER DISCONNECTING: I am getting more and more frustrated with Microsoft as well as every other company that releases things as fast as they can regardless of if there are issues or not. I have lost so much progress...
  4. Warranty Order Canceled on an Elite controller, used wrong serial number when ordering...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Order Canceled on an Elite controller, used wrong serial number when ordering...: As the subject says, I needed to get warranty work done on one of my controllers. I accidentally selected the wrong controller when I was setting up the service order resulting in the order...
  5. I got accepted to test xcloud but i don't have a xbox controller, does the gamesir t4 pro...

in XboX Insiders
    I got accepted to test xcloud but i don't have a xbox controller, does the gamesir t4 pro...: I want to play games on xcloud but almost all of them need an xbox controller and i don't have one, can anyone tell me if it will work fine with the gamesir t4 pro? And if it doesn't, which...
  6. So my series x control doesn't want to work with plug in headsets.

in XboX Insiders
    So my series x control doesn't want to work with plug in headsets.: So my pug in headset won't work on my series x controller, but if I record a message using it I can play it back and hear my self just not anything else. Now first I though it might be a issue...
  7. Xbox controllers won’t sync to Xbox after Xbox has been unplugged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers won’t sync to Xbox after Xbox has been unplugged: My xbox controllers wont sync to my xbox after the xbox has been unplugged! It eventually syncs after weeks on its own, and im just not sure what the solution is... has anyone else had this...
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller Share Button Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Share Button Problem: I bought two of the new controllers...Shock Blue and Pulse Red for my Xbox One X. The configuration for each controller is set to take a screenshot when the share button is tapped and a clip is...
  9. Why doesn't microsoft support legacy thumbsticks layout on their cheap controller ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't microsoft support legacy thumbsticks layout on their cheap controller ?: so I found out that you are able to "swap x axis" on elite series 2 controller but this option isn't shown in my xbox accessories app... is it a hardware specific problem or they just want me to...
  10. Xbox controller won't turn on and don't know how to fix

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller won't turn on and don't know how to fix: Just a week a go i was watching the new movie "sponge on the run", once finished, I went to bed. I woke up wanting to play halo, when my controller won't turn on. I was trying to fix like putting...