Xbox controller

Discus and support Xbox controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a keyboard and mouse connected to the xbox, but my headset is connected to the controller. The problem is that the system thinks I’m idle so the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joey Ausi, May 4, 2021 at 11:12 AM.

1. Joey Ausi
    Joey Ausi Guest

Xbox controller

I have a keyboard and mouse connected to the xbox, but my headset is connected to the controller. The problem is that the system thinks I’m idle so the controller shuts off mid game and I lose all audio.
    Is there a way to keep the controller on without interfering the game?

:)

2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Me compre un control de lo que son compatibles con Xbox one y Windows10 pero no prende

If you're having any of the following problems with your Xbox wireless controller, please see the Xbox
    Wireless Controller Solution
    . If you’re having trouble with one of your Xbox wireless controllers, this solution can help you troubleshoot a wide variety of controller issues. We can also help you replace a broken controller if none of these solutions
    correct the problem.

• The controller isn't functioning correctly.
    • The controller won't connect to your console or PC.
    • You can't update the controller.

For help troubleshooting problems with an Xbox Adaptive Controller, see the troubleshooting section of All
    about the Xbox Adaptive Controller
    Learn more
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

5. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox 360 controller compatability with Xbox One

I wish you could use a Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox one controller. I like my
    Xbox 360 controller more then my Xbox one controller. i don't think anyone(Microsoft of controller
    manufacturers) will do Backward compatible controllers.
Thema:

Xbox controller

1. Xbox controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. How do I change from controller to kb/m on xcloud browser without a controller?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I change from controller to kb/m on xcloud browser without a controller?: Using Chrome on W10. Started Halo and it asked me for my preference. I chose controller. Today I want to play again, but using kb/m, but I don't see anywhere to switch it. The only catch is that I...
  3. Controllers not syncing to console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers not syncing to console.: Hi guys, i have just purchased an old xbox 360. i got some used controls on ebay. now my problem is that i cannot get the controllers to sync to the console. i have tried using the sync buttons on...
  4. Xbox Series X/S Controller - Bluetooth connection with PC Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S Controller - Bluetooth connection with PC Windows 10: Hello, My Xbox Series X/S Controller is not recognized by my Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth. The controller works well using a USB cable. The controller and Windows 10 are up to date. Could...
  5. Xbox series x controller refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x controller refund: I made a post here a little over a week ago about my brand new Xbox series X controller randomly disconnecting from my pc. I followed through the customer support which was fully automated...
  6. Apple Bluetooth and WiFi problems with controller

in XboX Insiders
    Apple Bluetooth and WiFi problems with controller: I was invited into the XCloud Beta a couple days ago. I got it installed but so far it’s unplayable. My problem seems to be with Bluetooth and WiFi. When I pair my Xbox wireless controller with my...
  7. Xbox one controllers dissconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers dissconnecting: My Xbox one Controllers Keep Disconnecting And Iv Already Tried Updating It And New Batteries Both My Controllers Do This Iv Also Tried Wired Connection Which it still does it (yes I took the...
  8. Xbox One controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller warranty: I bought a Xbox One controller on November 11, 2020 (I have the receipt) and it is not functioning correctly. Is it out of the warranty period. If so, what can I do? Item was purchased at...
  9. Xbox Series X/S Controller in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S Controller in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat...: I've had this controller since it came out, and the issue has persisted in all those months since then. As described in the title, the controller, when in bluetooth, is not recognized as an xbox...
  10. How to pair controller to Xcloud gaming on a MacBook Air?

in XboX Insiders
    How to pair controller to Xcloud gaming on a MacBook Air?: I have a MacBook Air and am using Safari. I can't find a way to pair my controller to play. I don't see any options on screen and I turned bluetooth on but doesn't seem to recognize the...