Xbox controllers frequently disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox controllers frequently disconnecting in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox one controllers are disconnecting from my console very frequently, usually between every 30 seconds to a minute and sometimes more frequently... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RenaBea, Oct 17, 2020.

1. RenaBea
    RenaBea Guest

My xbox one controllers are disconnecting from my console very frequently, usually between every 30 seconds to a minute and sometimes more frequently than that. All three of the controllers will disconnect at the same time so I know it is not an issue
    with the controllers. One of the controllers has a rechargeable battery pack while the other two have new, regular AA batteries in them. They were all purchased at different times at different places. I have also updated, fully charged, resynced and even synced
    them with my nephew's xbox and resynched them back to mine. Doing that fixed the problem for about 15 minutes but then they began to disconnect again. I also did multiple restarts and soft resets on my console. I've pretty much gone through the list of everything
    recommended to do to fix the problem but nothing has worked.

:)

RenaBea, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Julian_Baptiste Win User
  3. Toxic Raven Win User

XBOX grey controllers

4. KSPslice Win User

Controller dying with full battery pack?

5. Prince Leo II Win User

Post Repair Xbox Still Broken? Controllers will not connect

6. Kelemvor79 Win User

Xbox 360 controllers

Thema:

1. Xbox controllers frequently disconnecting - Similar Threads - controllers frequently disconnecting

2. Elite Series 2 controller frequently disconnects and reconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller frequently disconnects and reconnects: This was never an issue with any of the 4 Elite 1 controllers I've had. Just earlier today my Elite Series 2 disconnected from the Xbox 3 times in 5 minutes. It happens multiple times during a...
  3. Wireless Controller Disconnects Frequently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller Disconnects Frequently: Every hour or so my xbox controller will disconnect and one the batteries have been taken out and put back the my wired headset will not work without alme unplugging my console. When the...
  4. Wireless Controller & Bluetooth Headset Disconnects Frequently From Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller & Bluetooth Headset Disconnects Frequently From Xbox One X: I have the standard Xbox One X wireless controller and a wireless bluetooth Turtle Beach Stealth 700 headset paired to my Xbox one X. During game play, it would sporadically disconnect both...
  5. Xbox One - Sync Issues - Controller Frequently Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Sync Issues - Controller Frequently Disconnecting: Hi all, this only started happening today and looking online seems to be of no help. Using my console with the wireless controller as usual today when all of a sudden I notice the buttons stop...
  6. xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC: Hello, I have windows 10 with a microsoft xbox 360 wireless receiver and xbox 360 controller. The usb ports on my desktop works fine and the controller has over half battery left yet it has been...
  7. Xbox 360 controller disconnecting frequently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller disconnecting frequently: I have an official Xbox 360 controller and a controller charger that may be off brand. It turns the controller on I can use it but certain actions in certain games cause it to disconnect. For...
  8. Frequent Disconnect Issue with Xbox One X & Wireless/Bluetooth Microsoft Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnect Issue with Xbox One X & Wireless/Bluetooth Microsoft Controller: I have tried all of the troubleshooting techniques, but I am still having issues connecting to my Xbox One X with my bluetooth, Microsoft certified wireless Xbox One controllers. All of them are...
  9. My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix ...: My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix it? 60e23409-ac34-4951-bb12-df8c1203473a
  10. Controllers disconnect frequently.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers disconnect frequently.: Both my xboxone controllers cant stay connected for very long (or over anything past 5 feet from console) it is really annoying me. I cant enjoy what i pay for. Im not quite sure the warranty...