Xbox controllers not working correctly on my Android phone Note 20 ultra

Discus and support Xbox controllers not working correctly on my Android phone Note 20 ultra in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am having an issue where pressing the "b" button will take me out of the gamepass ap and it will disrupt my remote play as well. This happens on my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cootuh2, Aug 2, 2021.

1. /u/Cootuh2
    /u/Cootuh2 Guest

I am having an issue where pressing the "b" button will take me out of the gamepass ap and it will disrupt my remote play as well. This happens on my Xbox series x/s controller and my elite series 2 controller as well.

Both controllers are updated. I have tried unpairing with no luck. I even tried using a cable as well. My phone recognizes the controllers as keyboards somehow???

Microsoft was not able to help either and claimed to have no knowledge of this issue. If anyone can help with this I would greatly appreciate it. Extremely frustrating

submitted by /u/Cootuh2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cootuh2, Aug 2, 2021
  2. SuzakuKururugi Win User

Moga XP5-X

Samsung galaxy Note 20 ultra 5G ,i did it, but not work
  3. EquableGore08 Win User

Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?

New Controller DOES work on an android device. Just do the usual steps when connecting a Bluetooth device. Do note that the Xbox one S Controller NEEDS an update.

TO update you have to hook it up to your pc via usb.

Browse the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 Anniversary update. Look for "Xbox Accessories"

Download the app and boot it up WHILE your xbox controller is plugged In.

Program should automatically download an update for your controller.

After the update you will be able to use your controller on an Android Device. I have tested it on my Android Tablet KitKat (4,4.2) on my Android Phone (can't remember the version) on my amazon firestick, AND my jellybean tablet (5.1.1)

Do note that the triggers are 'buggy' at least when trying minecraft. Can't remember the proper name for the problem. But games that DO NOT require triggers should work. Was playing Sonic the hedgehog on my Amazon firestick no problem.

Funny thing is my controller doesn't sync to my Desktop OR laptop (Windows 10 with Anni update) but it does with everything Android I've thrown at it.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

controller keeps disconnecting

Hi Yigital,

Thanks for the reply. To be honest any Android charger will work. If you have one for an Android phone it will work for the controller.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. loonybin41 Win User

Getting fed up with Microsoft! Can't redownload profile

Nope.

I didn't expect it to, as the password issue is not limited to the Xbox. SmartGlass on my Android phone works, signing in to Xbox.com works, signing in to the familysafety web site works, but not the parental controls on the desktop or the Xbox system settings.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

Thema:

1. Xbox controllers not working correctly on my Android phone Note 20 ultra - Similar Threads - controllers working correctly

2. xbox series x controller Bluetooth on windows 1809 Not working correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox series x controller Bluetooth on windows 1809 Not working correctly: Ive recently gotten a xbox series x Controller which works flawlessly while using its usb-c Cable, But when I try to connect over bluetooth it reads the controller wrong as just a "6 axis 16...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller not working correctly on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Elite Series 2 Controller not working correctly on Android: Hi, so i have a galaxy S21 Ultra and a S7+ tab and whenever i try to play games with it the controller only registers the A X B Y buttons, the Bluetooth pairing connects and it works just fine on...
  4. xbox series x controller thumbsticks are probably not working correctly?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox series x controller thumbsticks are probably not working correctly?: Hello, I've noticed the thumbsticks on my controller do not always center to exactly the middle, according to the controller tester in windows or a controller testing website. I want to know if...
  5. Xbox controller not working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not working correctly: When I move my left stick or move on the dpad it always goes further than i intend to and when i go on xbox acccesories it says my right stick is being held it when it isnt. Any ideas?...
  6. Xbox One controller left stick not working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller left stick not working correctly: Hi, The left stick on my Xbox One controller has not been working correctly for the past few weeks. I have updated firmware etc and still no joy> When i request a replacement on the web page,...
  7. Xbox One controller doesn't work correctly on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller doesn't work correctly on PC: I have an Xbox One controller that I am trying to use with my PC. It connects fine but it doesn't work correctly in all games that clearly support the Xbox One controller. The most recent example...
  8. Xbox controllers not working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers not working correctly: Hi, I am having trouble with my kids x box controllers (2) in that they are scrolling so fast that you can't select anything eg settings or play any games. They were fine earlier in the week but...
  9. my headset audio isn't working correctly on my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    my headset audio isn't working correctly on my controller: I have been having issues with my xbox one controller, the headset audio is compressed and i can barely hear the audio at all. I've updated the controller, tried to clean out the aux port to see...
  10. Xbox Afterglow Controller Left Thumbstick not working correctly in Bully Schoolarship...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Afterglow Controller Left Thumbstick not working correctly in Bully Schoolarship...: I used to own bully on PS2 then I decided to get it on steam for $5. After Experiencing the terrible keyboard controls, I plugged in my controller only to see that Jimmy would jog slowly. Even...