xbox controllers performance problem (pc,win10)

Discus and support xbox controllers performance problem (pc,win10) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I bought 2 xbox controller with win wireless adapter last week and playing games since then on pc (win10) with them. I have realized... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by emrhcglr, Apr 9, 2020.

1. emrhcglr
    emrhcglr Guest

Hello,

I bought 2 xbox controller with win wireless adapter last week and playing games since then on pc (win10) with them.

I have realized interesting behavior in the game called "killer instinct" which is a an old school fighting game like street fighter.

One of the controller performs "worse" when you play multiplayer with 2 controllers. The combos movement etc. are really hard to do with the controller which is turned on as secondly. When I change the switch on order of the controllers the performance of
    those 2 controllers are also changing depending on the switch-on order.

what I mean by "worse" is whoever uses that controller loses the fight mostly. As if the first main controller supresses the signal of the second controller or the wireless adapter provides better speed or broader bandwidth etc. to that controller which
    was swicthed on firstly.

Is there any reason for this ? or how can I eliminate this kind of problem. Should I use 2 different wireless adapter for each controller?

- all the updates of the controlles were done

- there is no visible problem.

I really appreciate any kind of help

Thank you in advance

:)

emrhcglr, Apr 9, 2020
  2. KS_412 Win User

How SoT saves progress after changing account in microsoft store?

Okay, but on what factor does it recognises progress. Is it connected to win10 user account? If it is, how does it perform on using another pc? Its totally different account on different email.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox Beta Metro exodus crashes after video

Is it only with this game that this happens? Is there any Win10 update to do? I had problems with some pc games and it was an upgrade on Win10, if not try retrying and installing the game again.
  4. NucIearArrow Win User

Xbox One S Bluetooth Controller For PC

5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass

Recently I had problems with the gamepass on pc I did an upgrade on Win10 and it went back to working normally, but in this case I think it is a momentary problem with the service on pc.
  6. rafilgood Win User

Xbox one wired Controller not working PC

To fix, downgrade win10 anniversary to win 10 and controller works directly

the problem is win 10 anniversary !
Thema:

1. xbox controllers performance problem (pc,win10) - Similar Threads - controllers performance problem

2. XBOX Elite 2 controller failures. What is going on!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite 2 controller failures. What is going on!: Bought a three controllers; one of them being an XBOX Elite 2, off AMAZON store (Microsoft) in December as Xmas gift for my son. Right bumper button has failed after 4 months. At first thought it...
  3. XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB: Hello, This issue have been reported many times but the thread get closed so posting again. I have a persistent issue with using my Xbox One Controller on my Windows 10 computer with a play and...
  4. Xbox design lab controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox design lab controller: Hi! I thought that i would treat myself to a design lab controller. Got all the way to check out only to find they only deliver in America?? Does anyone know if this is a perminent thing or just...
  5. Getting "This feature is blocked by Xbox parental control settings" message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting "This feature is blocked by Xbox parental control settings" message.: For some odd reason I'm getting this message when trying to DL cars into Forza. I never had parental settings activated. I have no kids. I've had this account for many years. And I can't find a...
  6. Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues: I'm seeing this question and issue being raised more and more on the forums and instead of helping the MODS are just locking the threads. That's really a violation of the user agreement MODS....
  7. Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2 Serial Number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2 Serial Number: I am having trouble filling out a service request for my controller because the serial number isn’t being recognized. I would like to send it in before the warranty expires and some help would be...
  8. Xbox one controller causes FPS drop, decrease gaming performance on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller causes FPS drop, decrease gaming performance on Windows 10: I'm using a MSI GE60 2PE laptop (GTX 860m, Intel core i7-4710HQ) running Windows 10 Pro (detail: MSI – Google Drive) Before using Xbox one controller, I used a xbox 360 wired controller, and my...
  9. Wireless Controller Disconnecting ONLY when performing certain tasks in game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller Disconnecting ONLY when performing certain tasks in game.: My controller only disconnects when performing certain functions in the game (Infinity 2.0 Avengers). eg when pressing left trigger when flying (or B to land) it always disconnects, but when using...
  10. Xbox One Doesn't Recognize Controller So Update Can Be Performed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Doesn't Recognize Controller So Update Can Be Performed: I'm trying to update my controller as it's not been updated at all in the last year. I have tried attaching 3 different micro USB cables and I get the same result with all three. The result is a...