Xbox controllers won’t sync to Xbox after Xbox has been unplugged

Discus and support Xbox controllers won’t sync to Xbox after Xbox has been unplugged in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox controllers wont sync to my xbox after the xbox has been unplugged! It eventually syncs after weeks on its own, and im just not sure what the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carls-, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Carls-
    Carls- Guest

My xbox controllers wont sync to my xbox after the xbox has been unplugged! It eventually syncs after weeks on its own, and im just not sure what the solution is... has anyone else had this problem

:)

Carls-, Mar 8, 2021
  2. ezdoesit510 Win User

Controller won't connect to my elite

Whenever my controller has trouble connecting to an xbox, I use the plug and play cable. It will automatically sync your controller because it is plugged into your xbox and once that is done, unplugging it should leave it synced
  3. DELGATOPERRO Win User

Controller won't sync, help!!

my controller stopped working about a month after i got xbox one. was able to turn it on but not sync. unplugged xbox from power source and worked fine after that
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox controller turns off when connecting to device

Have you also tried re-syncing the controller to the Xbox by plugging it in via a USB cable to the Xbox? I do this method to re-sync my controller to the Xbox and it works fine for me. Make sure the controller is off, plug it into the Xbox, then turn it
    on. It will flash a few times and will then be synced and you can unplug it.
  5. XBF George L Win User

sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're trying to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows 10 PC but the sync button on the console is broken is that correct? If that's the case you can set up
    the controller with a USB cable and us it Wired. To continue wirelessly you could get an Xbox One Wireless Controller Adapter for Window 10 and then connect the controller with the USB and see if it stays synced after you unplug it. Asides from that replacing
    the controller would most likely be your best bet. You can always sync the controller to an Xbox One Console also by using a USB and then unplugging it.
  6. REK 1 Win User

Controllers always "forget" the console - XBox One

I would first try ti REMOVE PROFILE / ACCOUNT from Xbox, then UNPLUG POWER to CONSOLE and wait 1 min, now plug power back in , turn on and now DOWNLOAD ACCOUNT, after that SYNC and ASIGN the CONTROLLEER you want , or try to sync controllers with a micro
    USB cable and let them sync
Thema:

1. Xbox controllers won’t sync to Xbox after Xbox has been unplugged - Similar Threads - controllers won’t sync

2. Elite Controller Won’t Pair for Mobile Games

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Controller Won’t Pair for Mobile Games: I’ve recently obtained an elite Xbox controller. I like to play CoD mobile and Minecraft PE with my controller attached and thought it would be nice to try and use the Elite controller instead of...
  3. Controller won’t turn off and doesn’t respond to inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t turn off and doesn’t respond to inputs: My elite 2 controller stopped working in the middle of a game and I tried to turn it off but it woldn’t let me, it doesn’t do anything when i use any of the buttons and doesn’t show any other...
  4. Controllers will die or disconnect and won’t reconnect. Why does this keep happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers will die or disconnect and won’t reconnect. Why does this keep happening?: Once in a while when one of my controllers disconnect, all of my controllers are unable to connect to the xbox series X. I usually have to turn off my system and unplug it just to fix it. Its...
  5. Xbox one controller won’t connect to console at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller won’t connect to console at all: So I have an original xbox one, which use to work perfectly fine until the bluetooth stopped working. That was a couple of years ago so i have been using cords to play xbox until yesterday where...
  6. My old charge and play kit won’t work on my new Xbox series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My old charge and play kit won’t work on my new Xbox series X controller: My old charge and play kit won’t work on my new Xbox series X controller when I plug it in to the Xbox it goes in fine but when I try to plug it on top of the controller it won’t go in is it...
  7. Xbox controller won’t sync wirelessly or with the usb cable connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won’t sync wirelessly or with the usb cable connection: My controller refuses to connect to my xbox wirelessly or with the usb cable... it refuses to work, ive tried everything you name it. From connecting it to a usb to trying to sync to the xbox to...
  8. Controller won’t sync properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t sync properly: Hey all, Since yesterday my Xbox controller can’t stay synched. When I push the icon on the controller, the controller and console will start, but the controller won’t connect to the console...
  9. Controller won’t sync and connect to Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller won’t sync and connect to Xbox: We connected a blue tooth headset to my xbox and it kept messing up my controller and when my cousin connected it to his xbox it kept messing up my controller and we dont know how to disconnect it...
  10. Controllers losing sync and won’t stay synced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers losing sync and won’t stay synced.: I bought an Xbox One S about 2 weeks ago to play with a couple friends from work and for about a week straight now I’ve been having a constant problem with my controllers de-syncing while the...