Xbox controllers

Discus and support Xbox controllers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone Know any long lasting xbox Controllers? My elites Bumpers Have broken and My B and X are startting to get stuck so Im looking for a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zingyathlet, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Zingyathlet
    Zingyathlet Guest

Xbox controllers

Does anyone Know any long lasting xbox Controllers? My elites Bumpers Have broken and My B and X are startting to get stuck so Im looking for a new long term replacement if anyone has recommendations please say

:)

Zingyathlet, Nov 22, 2020
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Me compre un control de lo que son compatibles con Xbox one y Windows10 pero no prende

If you're having any of the following problems with your Xbox wireless controller, please see the Xbox
    Wireless Controller Solution
    . If you’re having trouble with one of your Xbox wireless controllers, this solution can help you troubleshoot a wide variety of controller issues. We can also help you replace a broken controller if none of these solutions
    correct the problem.

• The controller isn't functioning correctly.
    • The controller won't connect to your console or PC.
    • You can't update the controller.

For help troubleshooting problems with an Xbox Adaptive Controller, see the troubleshooting section of All
    about the Xbox Adaptive Controller
    Learn more
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

5. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox 360 controller compatability with Xbox One

I wish you could use a Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox one controller. I like my
    Xbox 360 controller more then my Xbox one controller. i don't think anyone(Microsoft of controller
    manufacturers) will do Backward compatible controllers.
Thema:

Xbox controllers

1. Xbox controllers - Similar Threads - controllers

2. Xbox Ultimate Gamepass app for PC, and if it will allow the PS5 dual sense controller to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ultimate Gamepass app for PC, and if it will allow the PS5 dual sense controller to...: Do you think Microsofts Xbox ultimate Gamepass ever support the PS5 controller for their App on PC? I am a ultimate Game pass member and I bought the PS% controller instead of the XBOX controller...
  3. Xbox Series X controller disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller disconnecting: The controller says that it is still connected, but inputs are not recognized by the console, although the console thinks that the controller is still connected. This is the third time this has...
  4. Xbox wireless controller won't work in Accessories app test mode (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller won't work in Accessories app test mode (PC): I tried to test the controller buttons in Xbox Accessories app on Win10, but the test mode wouldn't work at all. 1403fd05-1850-49ce-89ac-c463093f6d10
  5. Need help with defective REPLACMENT Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with defective REPLACMENT Xbox Elite Controller: Hi all. Hoping this is the right place to ask for help as I am beyond frustrated and disheartened by the support experience at this point. I purchased an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2...
  6. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: I'm having trouble with the left joystick drifting down and having to be pushed hard and often to move up. I bought this controller in August 2020. I understood that microsoft extended the...
  7. Repairing an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repairing an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: About 3 months ago, my dad got me an Xbox Elite 2 controller for my birthday. Up until a couple days ago it was working perfectly and was awesome. However, out of nowhere, the left bumper began to...
  8. xbox one controllers keep turning off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controllers keep turning off.: One day out of nowhere all 3 of my xbox one controllers just started to turn off randomly every few seconds. even when i put new batteries in, nothing changed. so i started using a usb cord to...
  9. New Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Controller Issues: I just purchased a brand new controller from Amazon for my Xbox One which came in on Friday. It is the shock blue edition with the new share button. The controller connects perfectly fine to my...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller: ive had an xbox elite contoller for over 4 years now. i love it! only issue is RT hair trigger is jammed and all front buttons need cleaning. is it possible for me to snd it back and have the...