Xbox core services, social, and gaming.

Discus and support Xbox core services, social, and gaming. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Again here I am with a problem i had not even a week ago. I cant join my friends party and if we do join its muted or my name doesnt show up or i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pyromaniac096, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Xbox core services, social, and gaming.

Xbox core services, social, and gaming. [​IMG]
    Again
    here I am with a problem i had not even a week ago. I cant join my friends party and if we do join its muted or my name doesnt show up or i encounter an infinite connecting screen. I have pictures of my network as well as both of theirs. This needs to stop
    this didnt start happening till people started updating the ui of the console. Idc about the ui i just want my party chat to work and this is exactly why i should be allowed to refuse an update.

:)

Pyromaniac096, Mar 21, 2020
  2. ShortBusKINGv1 Win User

There should be discounts for all the time xbl is down

i agree, I'm getting pretty tired of PAYING for a membership and it always has something wrong with it. if its not the core service, its social and gaming. if its not social and gaming, its core services. getting a little annoying at this point
  3. KevinIreland2 Win User

Does that include voice chat and xbox party chat?
  4. Zero69101 Win User

Gotta call your isp or do it yourself if you know how
  5. giannisand Win User

how do you change the NAT type if its wired
  6. Zero69101 Win User

Yeah a port forwarding should fix that
Thema:

1. Xbox core services, social, and gaming. - Similar Threads - core services social

2. Always Problems with Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always Problems with Xbox Live Core Services: Every time there is a new game that comes out, Xbox Live Core Services starts acting up and undergoes maintenance. The day Gears 5 was released, everyone was unable to log in. And now, Halo: Reach...
  3. XBL core services

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBL core services: Does Microsoft have any plan on compensating all of us Live Gold members for all of these intermittent access problems?? 635ec015-b084-465f-93b2-a8fff0fce6e6
  4. Core services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Core services: Why does Microsoft charge for a year of xbox live when it only works for 10 months out of 12 and thats if you are lucky? Why does it take forever to keep fixing the same issues over and over? Last...
  5. 0x87DD004 Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87DD004 Xbox Live Core Services: Kinda crazy that I haven't been able to access anything on my xbox because I can't sign-in... For 8 hours. Can this be fixed? I'd like to shoot [Mod Removed]! tonight at some point. Thanks much....
  6. Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem: Can we have an estimated time on how long the service core issue will last? We pay money for a service that we are not receiving. 209d21cc-2ccc-46e1-a472-c1f124f78482
  7. Xbox Live cores Service

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live cores Service: I am having an issue with Xbox Live Core so i cannot sign in to my Xbox account and cannot access to my games. So what am I going to do with it? 0937c1dd-3f02-4592-bfe7-3da8e286eb6b
  8. core services issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    core services issues: i get the error message saying to check the status, i check, it says core services are effected... but games, etc can still be played. I cannot even get my console to connect to the internet, is...
  9. Xbox one core services and social/gaming problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one core services and social/gaming problems: Fix it so it stays fixed, we pay money for these services, e120fe6e-d605-443d-9ce3-4f093901c1ad
  10. How can core services be up and running if Social and gaming are having trouble?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can core services be up and running if Social and gaming are having trouble?: How can core services be up and running if Social and gaming are having trouble? Surely this is what an Xbox is for. If I wanted to stream movies or purchase a game I would do it on my computer....