xbox core services

Discus and support xbox core services in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So all day i've been having this problem getting notifications on my xbox or even getting on the windows 10 xbox app, is something going on because its... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Insanities Soul, Jul 4, 2019.

1. xbox core services

So all day i've been having this problem getting notifications on my xbox or even getting on the windows 10 xbox app, is something going on because its getting annoying.

:)

Insanities Soul, Jul 4, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

xbox core services

I’ve been on & off most of the day.... never had any issues.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

xbox core services

Services

• [​IMG]
      Limited

Purchase and Content Usage

[​IMG]
      7/1/2019, 8:36:22 PM

Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

[​IMG]

Xbox on other devices

[​IMG]

Xbox on Windows 10

Affected services:
      • Buying downloadable items, Paying for downloadable items with stored currency, adding additional stored currency, or viewing your balance

Latest update:

We believe we have identified the issue causing some members to have problems purchasing content. Thanks for your patience as the team works to resolve the issue.
  4. Insanities Soul Win User

xbox core services

I believe the solution will be resolved soon! I talked to someone already thank you though!
  5. Insanities Soul Win User

xbox core services

Im using the companion, but as well as my consle isnt getting notifications, I spoke to someone. And think the solution may bw resolved soon. Thanks though!
  6. annix Win User

xbox core services

I would agree with Ennileah on this, power cycling is always a good place to start.

That said, the issue occurring on both your Xbox and the Windows 10 app is curious. If neither of the previous suggestions work for you, I would check your network status, and reset your router/modem if the issue persists. Let us know if you're still experiencing
    problems, cheers!
Thema:

xbox core services

1. xbox core services - Similar Threads - core services

2. XBL core services

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBL core services: Does Microsoft have any plan on compensating all of us Live Gold members for all of these intermittent access problems?? 635ec015-b084-465f-93b2-a8fff0fce6e6
  3. Core services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Core services: Why does Microsoft charge for a year of xbox live when it only works for 10 months out of 12 and thats if you are lucky? Why does it take forever to keep fixing the same issues over and over? Last...
  4. 0x87DD004 Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87DD004 Xbox Live Core Services: Kinda crazy that I haven't been able to access anything on my xbox because I can't sign-in... For 8 hours. Can this be fixed? I'd like to shoot [Mod Removed]! tonight at some point. Thanks much....
  5. Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem: Can we have an estimated time on how long the service core issue will last? We pay money for a service that we are not receiving. 209d21cc-2ccc-46e1-a472-c1f124f78482
  6. Xbox Live cores Service

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live cores Service: I am having an issue with Xbox Live Core so i cannot sign in to my Xbox account and cannot access to my games. So what am I going to do with it? 0937c1dd-3f02-4592-bfe7-3da8e286eb6b
  7. core services issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    core services issues: i get the error message saying to check the status, i check, it says core services are effected... but games, etc can still be played. I cannot even get my console to connect to the internet, is...
  8. Limited Xbox Live Core Services!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Limited Xbox Live Core Services!: Yesterday, August 29 2019, the Xbox Core was down for several hours. Today it want down again! Besides the thousands I’ve spent on games, plus monthly subscriptions, and game passes, I should be...
  9. Xboxlive core services are they down ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxlive core services are they down ?: My group chat has been shut down keep seeing group disconnection Same for all my friends somebody can tell me What is going on right now with xbox live. Services do other people are seeing the...
  10. XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES! Is there some way I can fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES! Is there some way I can fix this?: This is ridiculous. Within the past 4 months I have come across the good ol XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES issue 5 times counting now. I got to work soon and I like to get a few games in before work....