xbox core services

Discus and support xbox core services in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So all day i've been having this problem getting notifications on my xbox or even getting on the windows 10 xbox app, is something going on because its... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Insanities Soul, Jul 4, 2019.

1. xbox core services

So all day i've been having this problem getting notifications on my xbox or even getting on the windows 10 xbox app, is something going on because its getting annoying.

:)

Insanities Soul, Jul 4, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

xbox core services

I’ve been on & off most of the day.... never had any issues.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

xbox core services

Services

• [​IMG]
      Limited

Purchase and Content Usage

[​IMG]
      7/1/2019, 8:36:22 PM

Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

[​IMG]

Xbox on other devices

[​IMG]

Xbox on Windows 10

Affected services:
      • Buying downloadable items, Paying for downloadable items with stored currency, adding additional stored currency, or viewing your balance

Latest update:

We believe we have identified the issue causing some members to have problems purchasing content. Thanks for your patience as the team works to resolve the issue.
  4. Insanities Soul Win User

xbox core services

I believe the solution will be resolved soon! I talked to someone already thank you though!
  5. Insanities Soul Win User

xbox core services

Im using the companion, but as well as my consle isnt getting notifications, I spoke to someone. And think the solution may bw resolved soon. Thanks though!
  6. annix Win User

xbox core services

I would agree with Ennileah on this, power cycling is always a good place to start.

That said, the issue occurring on both your Xbox and the Windows 10 app is curious. If neither of the previous suggestions work for you, I would check your network status, and reset your router/modem if the issue persists. Let us know if you're still experiencing
    problems, cheers!
Thema:

xbox core services

1. xbox core services - Similar Threads - core services

2. XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES! Is there some way I can fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES! Is there some way I can fix this?: This is ridiculous. Within the past 4 months I have come across the good ol XBOX LIVE CORE SERVICES issue 5 times counting now. I got to work soon and I like to get a few games in before work....
  3. Xbox Live Core Services Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Core Services Error: Split from this thread. Hey there Guco, We do apologize for the inconvenience, the Active Service Alert is on our side so unfortunately there is not much to do. Go ahead and follow the link...
  4. Xbox live core services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live core services: i just downloaded pubg, as it was downloading i used a 14 day code for xbox live gold. Since this happened we were only able to play games for about a half hour then it stopped allowing us to play...
  5. Xbox Live Core Services Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Core Services Error: I'm unable to properly turn on my xbox it turns on for about 10 seconds and then turns back off. I went to Xbox Live Status page and it says my Xbox Live Core Services are limited. It says i cant...
  6. Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Core Services: Why is this always going down. i mean come on yall, one min everything is fine then boom total loss. service alerts, cant sign in manage or create new accounts. all other services are normal, ok...
  7. XBOX LIVE ALERT INFO - "Xbox Live Core Services" & "Purchase and Content Usage" / Error ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE ALERT INFO - "Xbox Live Core Services" & "Purchase and Content Usage" / Error ...: - Xbox Live Core Services ( Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search ) Affected platforms: Xbox 360 Affected services: Signing into Xbox Live Latest update: We...
  8. Xbox Live Core services NON-FUNCTIONAL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Core services NON-FUNCTIONAL: My xbox 360 console could connect easily to xbox live, but I could not sign in. I have not been banned, and my account is in good standing and is at gold level until it expires May 1st in a...
  9. Xbox live core services down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live core services down: Current status of xbox live core services needs to be set to down. After a diagnostic and other tests I've run it confirms core services, networking, and content usage and store are in fact down...
  10. (Live core services) It's the peak season again!

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Live core services) It's the peak season again!: Funny how mysteriously out of the blue we got another wave of Xbox's core services and social/gaming services shutting themselves down like it's a yearly thing. Looks like the engineering team...