Xbox Countdown Sale

Discus and support Xbox Countdown Sale in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Will the salr end on the 2 at 11:59 orf the 3 at 11:59 2f227c97-58cc-4450-a10e-d14a0c8278d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Caus5150, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Caus5150
    Caus5150 Guest

Xbox Countdown Sale

Will the salr end on the 2 at 11:59 orf the 3 at 11:59

:)

Caus5150, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Just Cause 3 Deals With Gold price not going down.

3. gds1972 Win User

christmas sale?

4. Oraclea Win User

Gifting Xbox one Games for Xmas

Hi, one additional suggestion- Xbox typically has a yearly "Countdown" sale that starts just before Christmas and lasts through at least the end of the year. The last couple of years, it's also had a massive number of titles available at a discount, similar
    in quantity to the Black Friday sale. I think it's a pretty safe bet that there will be another such sale this year announced shortly before Christmas. That said, while there are usually a huge number of games on sale during the Countdown sale, if you're
    looking for a specific game that's on sale during the current Black Friday sale, there's no guarantee that it will be on sale during the Countdown sale too. If you just want to get him started with a few great games that happen to be on sale, though, it might
    be worth it to wait until this sale. Hope that helps!
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Will hearthfire have achievements?

But most DLC eventually goes on Sale, whether it is a weekly sale, or the end of year new years countdown sale, everything gets a sale eventually
  6. Haakan Win User

Red Dead Redemption Sale.

Thema:

Xbox Countdown Sale

1. Xbox Countdown Sale - Similar Threads - Countdown Sale

2. No points for countdown sales

in XBoX Rewards
    No points for countdown sales: I bought Battlefield 1 on countdown sale and got zero points for that Happened with outlast too in that sale before it went free. Can it be checked out for me? Thank you...
  3. Countdown sale 2017

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Countdown sale 2017: please bring back the countdown sale cause I missed some epic deals . #secondchance 967de64e-1be2-4fbd-8b2d-81b10c709cb5
  4. Where is this years' Countdown sale?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is this years' Countdown sale?: It was announced on Monday December 19 last year and the sale started on December 22. However there has not been any mention of the sale this year. Is there a Countdown sale this year or are we...
  5. Countdown Sale Week 2 Xbox 360 Game Request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Countdown Sale Week 2 Xbox 360 Game Request: Hello, Xbox people. I'm assuming there's going to be a second week of these sales (or at least a half-week). If you aren't already planning to do so, and it's not too much to ask, could you put...
  6. countdown sale still live on xbox one but no discount shown when you click the game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    countdown sale still live on xbox one but no discount shown when you click the game: this is totally unacceptable . The countdown sale is still listed in the dashboard under store . I click it and it shows for example Alien Isolation 75% off but when you click the link it is 0%...
  7. GTA V Bundle In Countdown Sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GTA V Bundle In Countdown Sale: In the Countdown sale the GTA V Bundle with Megalodon Shark Card is advertised but there's no option to purchase this package either through the Xbox dashboard or through the website. If I click...
  8. Countdown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Countdown: Is there any way in Minesweeper for Windows 10 of getting a countdown to appear of mines still to be flagged? In the previous versions I always found this extremely helpful....
  9. Christmas Countdown Sale Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Christmas Countdown Sale Issue: This is driving me nuts and quite frankly I feel I've been ripped off. I recently purchased both Witcher 3 and Dragon Ball Xenoverse and both were supposed to come with the season passes....
  10. Countdown to 2015 sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Countdown to 2015 sale: Have any if you found some bargains during this sale? The daily game sale hasn't been having games that interest me, but the weekly sale is where I picked up Bioshock Infinite for $4.49! Also...