xbox crashing yet still sound

Discus and support xbox crashing yet still sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Right need some help it started a week ago while on need for speed normally my game crashes and i get the sound kinda like u do when on a computer the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, May 1, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Right need some help it started a week ago while on need for speed normally my game crashes and i get the sound kinda like u do when on a computer the screen freezes and the sound just makes a strange sound like its crashed well tonight it happens on titanfall
    but this time my game carries on yet the sound sounds like its crashed

:)

N7 Gh0stz, May 1, 2014
  2. Can't play any digital download games

The link says the core services are normal yet the games are still crashing. Or has the status not been changed yet?

HunterBlackStar, May 1, 2014
  3. Xeroscape
    Xeroscape Guest
    Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition Problems

I'm having the same freezing and buzzing sound with the title screen crash. I also downloaded it.

I reset the xbox, cleared storage, and now downloaded it again. It's at 27%, tells me it's "ready to play" yet it's crashing as soon as I start the campaign.

Xeroscape, May 1, 2014
  4. Xeroscape Win User

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition Problems

I'm having the same freezing and buzzing sound with the title screen crash. I also downloaded it.

I reset the xbox, cleared storage, and now downloaded it again. It's at 27%, tells me it's "ready to play" yet it's crashing as soon as I start the campaign.
  5. BennyJones1 Win User

state of decay 2 sound crash

Sound comes back, after exiting and restarting the game, Xbox notification still works after sound crashes, I've re-installed the game and the problem is still there. it seems to happen when the I driving the Rhames V.
  6. HunterBlackStar Win User

Can't play any digital download games

The link says the core services are normal yet the games are still crashing. Or has the status not been changed yet?
  7. Cathalman1973 Win User

2Wire: Conan Exiles...

Pretty buggy, at the moment. Crashes on loading more often than not. But, fun. Not sure if it is worth the money tho until it gets halfway stable.

has this been patched yet?
    is Conan Exiles Xbox One version still crashing?
  8. MC5EVP Win User

Dawnbreaker = Gamebreaker?

I am amazed that they STILL have not fixed this yet. I know it's not as simple as it sounds, but c'mon? Dice has had enough time to get this squared away. Still don't understand why they won't pull e map out of rotation, doesn't that seem like the obvious
    thing to do, if you can't figure out why it crashes on the same map for nearly all players?
Thema:

1. xbox crashing yet still sound - Similar Threads - crashing yet still

2. Shadow of War on Xbox gamepass PC crashes on startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War on Xbox gamepass PC crashes on startup: I recently downloaded Middle Earth: Shadow of War and had a problem. When I Try to open the game, it crashes immediately and kicks me out of the Xbox (beta) app. I also have Sea of Thieves and...
  3. Xbox insider hub app keeps crashing when I try and load it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub app keeps crashing when I try and load it: I can't load the app it keeps crashing and I can't even report problems right now I haven't been able to do any of my surveys anyone else having this problem? submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel...
  4. Jeu crash [Crash game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeu crash [Crash game]: Bonjour,cela maintenant 3 jour, quand je lance mon jeu forza horizon 4 le chargement se lance. il m'affiche les licence, copyright, ect. Enssuit, l image fige et me remet l'écran d accueil de ma...
  5. My Xbox One X Keeps Hard Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One X Keeps Hard Crashing: First time I noticed this was about a month or so ago, I was turning off my Xbox (by pressing the button) and it was taking much longer than normal to completely shut off. I say there and watched...
  6. Jeu crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeu crash: Bonjour,cela maintenant 3 jour, quand je lance mon jeu forza horizon 4 le chargement se lance. il m'affiche les licence, copyright, ect. Enssuit, l image fige et me remet l'écran d accueil de ma...
  7. XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox beta game pass (PC): some games load forever, crash on load, constantly freeze during...: Hi! I'm playing 5 Xbox Game Pass games using the Xbox Beta app for installing and launching. 2 games are basically unplayable due to loading forever and/or crashing on load and freezing during...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing at launch screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing at launch screen: Using the Xbox One S All-Digital (recently bought) What's happening: When I attempt to launch Forza Horizon 4 I get the launch screen as normal, it then goes to the legal and warning page with...
  9. Netflix, Amazon Prime crashing XBOX one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix, Amazon Prime crashing XBOX one X: Hello, As soon as Netflix, Amazon Prime app is launched on xbox one X, the device crashes a few times, xbox can only be powered up manually, sometimes this happens consecutively 2-3 times before...
  10. nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for ...: can not watch any of the playoff games, wont even log in, do i have to do a hard reset of the console. 05ebe81f-698c-45b7-adc6-c6cba088827f