Xbox Crashing

Discus and support Xbox Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've posted about this months ago, where my xbox crashes when launching popular games such as Apex and Fortnite. Still the same story, i still cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrGTnoscoper479, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Xbox Crashing

I've posted about this months ago, where my xbox crashes when launching popular games such as Apex and Fortnite. Still the same story, i still cant afford a new Xbox. But what ive discovered is very interesting.

For the last week, i could actually play those games. My xbox has not died out in over a week. But apparently there was an issue with the router because i couldn't even play the game due to the lag, and on fortnite my ping would go from a normal 15-30, to
    80, to 112, then all the way to 247. And then it would do the exact same thing every 6 or 7 seconds while in game.

Today ive tried to restart the router. And when i did, i i reboot the game and i got the same problem ive been stuck with for over a year now — my console crashing.

So my question is ; is strong WiFi causing my xbox to crash?

:)

MrGTnoscoper479, Oct 7, 2019
  2. PhilMarck Win User

Rare/Uncommon Xbox/Xbox 360 games

Crash of the Titans

Crash Mind Over Mutant

-

These two games on Xbox 360 are worth a good amount of money but they're nowhere near as good as the original Crash Bandicoot games (the last true Crash Bandicoot was Twinsanity).
  3. pubicly_visible Win User

Battlefield 4 Drops out to homescreen

The XBOX One system update today also didn't resolve the BF4 crashes, but no surprise there, as BF4 crashes on every platform.
  4. DuhAznDude Win User

Battlefield 3 for Xbox trash?

oh, i mean crash...it crashes... (about twice a week)

it went to a frozen screen and i had to restart my xbox...
  5. MysticWeirdo Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

Twitch works on my 360 and PC.

I've also found 3 channels that don't crash on the xbox one

twitch.tv/xbox

twitch.tv/fragdolls

twitch.tv/1337loungelive

All of these channels are ad free when watching from the PC.

When other channels crash on the xbox one, the timing of the crash seems to be about the same as timing that the ad would kick in on the PC. I suspect the crashes are related to the ads coming from Twitch's Canadian servers.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Crashing issues

Weird thing os mu xbox has not crashed since May and it was the las crash I had playing CoD WWII thats it!!
Thema:

Xbox Crashing

1. Xbox Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. Metro Exodus/Dirt Rally 2.0 crashes if i want to quit the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus/Dirt Rally 2.0 crashes if i want to quit the game: Hi, when i'll play Metro Exodus with the XBox (beta) launcher the game can only be started in safe mode, or it crashes after the intro in normal mode. If I'll quit the game it shows me in an...
  3. 'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match: Hi, I have a repeat issue (at least 5 times total, 3 in the last two weeks) where the game will crash as the match is just about finished loading. The Xbox then tells me that "Something went...
  4. Metro Exodus Crash on Xbox (beta) Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Crash on Xbox (beta) Windows 10: Hi, I know this been asked a bit, and it's a common problem, but i've tried everything and can't fix this, i'll explain my situation: First of all i was playing the game perfectly fine, never...
  5. Forza horizon 4 crashes after 30 minutes to 1 hour gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 crashes after 30 minutes to 1 hour gameplay: this has been going on after getting ultimate edition off ebay instead having standard on gamepass, i tried resetting, reinstalling, using scripts to kill explorer.exe, changed pagefile etc....
  6. Bo3 Crashes After Every Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo3 Crashes After Every Game: I own Cod: Bo3, and after I start a campaign mission, my game crashes. Also playing a multiplayer or zombies match and ending it, the game crashes. I've bought multiple disks thinking this would...
  7. Console não abre jogos ou crasha quando os abre [Console does not open games or crashes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console não abre jogos ou crasha quando os abre [Console does not open games or crashes...: Olá! Eu tenho o Xbox One S, e tenho tido problemas com o console de travamentos no sistema/engasgos, além de jogos que não abrem ou quando abrem crasham em segundos. Eu abro qualquer jogo e...
  8. Xbox one X keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X keeps crashing: So ive had this xbox for just issue now since last December not long after i bought it . It 1st started by making me clear my saved games but that never worked and id end up rebooting the xbox or...
  9. Gears of War 2 Crash Account Affected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 Crash Account Affected: I recently purchased my first ever Xbox, a Xbox one X Gears 5 limited edition which included all five games of the Gears of War series. Today my brothers account was affected by a bug and his...
  10. Games Keep Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Keep Crashing: Hey everyone, I'm having this issue where every game on my Xbox One S keeps crashing. Some games refuse to open, and the others crash once in game. I tried every single one of the...