Xbox Crashing

Discus and support Xbox Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've posted about this months ago, where my xbox crashes when launching popular games such as Apex and Fortnite. Still the same story, i still cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrGTnoscoper479, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Xbox Crashing

I've posted about this months ago, where my xbox crashes when launching popular games such as Apex and Fortnite. Still the same story, i still cant afford a new Xbox. But what ive discovered is very interesting.

For the last week, i could actually play those games. My xbox has not died out in over a week. But apparently there was an issue with the router because i couldn't even play the game due to the lag, and on fortnite my ping would go from a normal 15-30, to
    80, to 112, then all the way to 247. And then it would do the exact same thing every 6 or 7 seconds while in game.

Today ive tried to restart the router. And when i did, i i reboot the game and i got the same problem ive been stuck with for over a year now — my console crashing.

So my question is ; is strong WiFi causing my xbox to crash?

:)

MrGTnoscoper479, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Venem Win User

Backwards Compatibility Wish List

This is my wish list of Xbox and Xbox 360 games that I want to be playable on Xbox One, as well as Project Scarlett. Feel free to add any more games you want to be backwards compatible below, in order to spark interest of the developers to make them playable:

The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (Xbox)

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (Xbox)

Crash Nitro Kart (Xbox)

Crash Twinsanity (Xbox)

Crash Tag Team Racing (Xbox)

Crash of the Titans (Xbox 360)

Crash: Mind Over Mutant (Xbox 360)
    The Simpsons would be also a good add
  3. PhilMarck Win User

Rare/Uncommon Xbox/Xbox 360 games

Crash of the Titans

Crash Mind Over Mutant

-

These two games on Xbox 360 are worth a good amount of money but they're nowhere near as good as the original Crash Bandicoot games (the last true Crash Bandicoot was Twinsanity).
  4. pubicly_visible Win User

Battlefield 4 Drops out to homescreen

The XBOX One system update today also didn't resolve the BF4 crashes, but no surprise there, as BF4 crashes on every platform.
  5. liveloveleenoy Win User

Nba2k20 still crashing?

Same issue.

Xbox one X crashes only on NBA2K20 (Game pass). Can play other games hours and hours but NBA2K20 crashes randomly, or if I try to play NBA2K20 street mode it immediately crashes (every time).

Once restarted an error code stating overheating is presented on the screen, however, the Xbox is not hot. This also happens after an overnight with the Xbox unplugged, and in the morning trying to get into the street mode: it crashes immediately with the
    same error code (no way the Xbox could get heated that fast to crash the machine 2-3 minutes after the first, morning restart).
  6. DuhAznDude Win User

Battlefield 3 for Xbox trash?

oh, i mean crash...it crashes... (about twice a week)

it went to a frozen screen and i had to restart my xbox...
Thema:

Xbox Crashing

1. Xbox Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. The Surge Wins 10 version crashes on title screen

in XBoX on Windows
    The Surge Wins 10 version crashes on title screen: Here's my event viewer error. Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 7/8/2020 6:29:41 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A...
  3. The Surge Wins 10 version crashes on title screen

in XboX Insiders
    The Surge Wins 10 version crashes on title screen: So I've just installed The Surge on my computer. I know from the past that it worked as since it was part of Gamepass, I installed it to make sure it worked on my computer. But this time, I get to...
  4. The Surge Windows 10 crashes on the title screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    The Surge Windows 10 crashes on the title screen.: So I've just installed The Surge on my computer. I know from the past that it worked. But this time, I get to the title screen, where it tells me to press space bar to continue, I do that, and it...
  5. Middle earth shadow of war on game pass for pc crashing on loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war on game pass for pc crashing on loading screen: I recently got game pass for pc and it has been a blast until this happened. I downloaded shadow of war from the windows store with game pass, I loaded in and played for around 2 hours without any...
  6. Xbox console companion crashes when i try and upload my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion crashes when i try and upload my captures: I've been trying to upload some clips i took with the Xbox game bar of Forza Horizion 4 with my friends, however while uploading the clips the Xbox console companion app crashes at 98%. Is there a...
  7. Game crash in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash in Forza Horizon 4: I need your assistance!! My FH4 is crashing all the time, and keeps saying “unable due networks problems”, so i cant go online - so this is a 2-1 problems.. Apperently no one at Forza support team...
  8. Xbox One X Crashing to Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Crashing to Dashboard: Hiya All, Im hoping anyone can help me out as I am out of ideas what to do with the box of junk which is on my desk at the moment. Its a One X 1 Tb Model 1787 which i have bought via Marketplace...
  9. Xbox app (IOS) crashes

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app (IOS) crashes: Everytime i use the xbox app on mt iphone XS it crashes after at most 2 minutes of use. It dont matter what im doing on the app it just randomly crashes. 1788721a-330b-4112-bef9-96b56b7e76d3
  10. Mincraft crashing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft crashing!: Hello so mu mincraft is certainly not working I would click on mincraft but it would take me to a red mojang logo and then go black then kick me out of the whole app? Please help me thank you!...