Xbox crashing

Discus and support Xbox crashing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else having a problem while playing COD MW and opening the Xbox menu just to have the game freeze then the Xbox turn off on its own?? submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GoHuppYourSelf, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox crashing

Anyone else having a problem while playing COD MW and opening the Xbox menu just to have the game freeze then the Xbox turn off on its own??

submitted by /u/GoHuppYourSelf
    [link] [comments]

/u/GoHuppYourSelf, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Venem Win User

Backwards Compatibility Wish List

This is my wish list of Xbox and Xbox 360 games that I want to be playable on Xbox One, as well as Project Scarlett. Feel free to add any more games you want to be backwards compatible below, in order to spark interest of the developers to make them playable:

The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (Xbox)

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (Xbox)

Crash Nitro Kart (Xbox)

Crash Twinsanity (Xbox)

Crash Tag Team Racing (Xbox)

Crash of the Titans (Xbox 360)

Crash: Mind Over Mutant (Xbox 360)
    The Simpsons would be also a good add
  3. PhilMarck Win User

Rare/Uncommon Xbox/Xbox 360 games

Crash of the Titans

Crash Mind Over Mutant

-

These two games on Xbox 360 are worth a good amount of money but they're nowhere near as good as the original Crash Bandicoot games (the last true Crash Bandicoot was Twinsanity).
  4. pubicly_visible Win User

Battlefield 4 Drops out to homescreen

The XBOX One system update today also didn't resolve the BF4 crashes, but no surprise there, as BF4 crashes on every platform.
  5. DuhAznDude Win User

Battlefield 3 for Xbox trash?

oh, i mean crash...it crashes... (about twice a week)

it went to a frozen screen and i had to restart my xbox...
  6. MysticWeirdo Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

Twitch works on my 360 and PC.

I've also found 3 channels that don't crash on the xbox one

twitch.tv/xbox

twitch.tv/fragdolls

twitch.tv/1337loungelive

All of these channels are ad free when watching from the PC.

When other channels crash on the xbox one, the timing of the crash seems to be about the same as timing that the ad would kick in on the PC. I suspect the crashes are related to the ads coming from Twitch's Canadian servers.
Thema:

Xbox crashing

1. Xbox crashing - Similar Threads - crashing

2. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds: Hello, yesterday I downloaded and installed Shadow of War via the game pass, on PC. Installation was without issue, I proceeded to launch the game and play for about 2 hours without any problems,...
  3. Games crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games crashing: Ok so here it is. Ive already called xbox support and bc there fix, fixes it for the time being they just ignore me. Well my xbox one x will not play certain games most of them game shared with my...
  4. Xbox 1x crashing regularly. E105 00000000 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1x crashing regularly. E105 00000000 8007045D: I really wish Microsoft would help me with this problem it ia super frustrating. This xbox 1x Isn't very old but it is really giving me trouble all of a sudden. Mostly with fallout 76. It also has...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.: So for the past few days now my laptop--note my laptop runs perfectly with the settings set to max and low-- has been crashing my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition only when I'm mining. I've read...
  6. Xbox app crashing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app crashing: Does anyone know any kind of fix to the xbox app because when i get into a party it will crash after about 7 minutes after i joined, i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app 2 times with no...
  7. Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...

in XboX Insiders
    Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...: This has been happening for a while now, on my old Xbox one and my Xbox one S. Basically, whenever I get off Minecraft to go play something else, it doesn't start and just makes me restart the...
  8. Fifa and Some games crashing my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa and Some games crashing my Xbox one S: I have an issue where if i'm playing Fifa 20, Gears 5 or Forza H4, the game will start up fine but before a Match while making my selections, i see lines on the screeen and during the match. After...
  9. Downloaded game crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game crashing: Hi guys, I downloaded Lara Croft Definitive Edition last week, 54% the way through & now it just crashes & doesn't load. I get as far as being able to click 'continue' and that's it. What should...
  10. Xbox One X still crashing with Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X still crashing with Modern Warfare: Im curious to know if anyone out there is still crashing while trying to play MW. I cannot even play now since the latest update. any tips or tricks? 916e7e64-171f-4f3c-bb2c-d26588dfed94