Xbox Creators Program(sandbox and test account)

Discus and support Xbox Creators Program(sandbox and test account) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; WHY is the information around this subject so bad. There is hardly any decent info about and the little info that is about is vague, for the most part... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by opt in, Sep 11, 2019.

1. opt in
    opt in Guest

WHY is the information around this subject so bad. There is hardly any decent info about and the little info that is about is vague, for the most part badly written and somewhat outdated.

Xbox Creators Program(sandbox and test account) [​IMG]

CURRENT ISSUE:

SETTING UP SANDBOX AND TEST ACCOUNT

When testing my game on xbox one, I have to create a new submission in the dev center for my game. One of the steps is authorizing a test account for use within your sandbox. Problem is it says I dont have permission to do that. How am I supposed to get
    permission? The above picture is the alert I get.

EDIT: I know the alert says contact my acccount admin, but who's that?

:)

opt in, Sep 11, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi opt in,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Xbox forums for this issue. Based on the screenshot you've kindly provided, you'll need to have your Microsoft account set as administrator on your device to proceed. As you're using the development programs, I further
    recommend the following resources to help you out in creating the test account and for troubleshooting:

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Developer Mode Activation App FAQ

Xbox One Developer Mode activation

https://developer.microsoft.com/store/register << contains troubleshooting links

Windows developer support
    << more info about getting started & some quick tips

You may also wish to visit the Developing Universal Windows apps forum as well. They would likely be able to provide more
    direct information regarding any other issues you may experience.

Give these options a try for troubleshooting and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. opt in Win User

Cool thank you. I'll have a look and post back with the results.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Is there issues on publishing games on XBOX ONE in a none XBOX ONE listed country - Malaysia ?

Hi Ricky,

We won't have that information for you on the community forums since these are questions only the creators of this program can answer and the program creators do not have a presence here on the forums.

Best thing to do is check out the Creators program page and down towards the bottom there is a contact us link.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/creators-program/

You may also need to transition to the L:
    ID@XBOX program and you can ask them your specific questions about what to do in a region that is not supported by Xbox Live. They have a Twitter account where you can ask them questions.
    https://twitter.com/id_xbox

I hope this helps.
  5. gds1972 Win User

ID@Xbox

Hi

If you are not able to access ID@Xbox you could always join the
    Xbox Live Creators program
    and then transition to ID@Xbox program at a later point.
  6. greg_window10_instal Win User

Xbox one co-pilot feature

Tuggles H Bear,

It's my understanding that the Copilot feature is part of the spring

Creators Update
    and has already rolled out to some members of the
    Xbox Insider Program

news.xbox.com/2017/01/23/xbox-creators-update-preview/

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

SA
Thema:

1. Xbox Creators Program(sandbox and test account) - Similar Threads - Creators Program sandbox

2. Hit clip creator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit clip creator: What are the requirements to become a hit clip creator and not only that is there a way to know if you're close to reaching it ? further more is there any specific numbers we have to met to reach...
  3. Hit clip creator on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit clip creator on xbox one: Does anyone know what a Hit clip creator is on xbox I am not a hit clip creator and I'm listed as if I am on the suggested friends section and I'm getting spammed with followers how do I stop this ?
  4. xbox live creators program

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live creators program: estou com problemas conectar na live pelo xbox one pelo dev kit,por algum motivo eu consigo me conectar no windows 10,mas não consigo me conectar pelo xbox one.Quem puder ajudar agradeço.Eu estou...
  5. Avatar creator

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar creator: I try to load up my avatar creator app and it will sit for like 5-8 minutes and act like its loading then Suddenly it will pop up a message saying “cant load avatar right now, please try again...
  6. Hit clip creator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit clip creator: delete it .it is ruining the fun and so much more for many pepole . 20c88b0c-5c1d-41e0-8431-98acf4953396
  7. Xbox one s game Minecraft creators pack not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s game Minecraft creators pack not installed: Hello, I bought this game - Minecraft creators pack - lately. After i have submit the code succesfully the game didn't installed automaticly. I tried to installed it by myselfmyself i could'nt....
  8. Minecraft Creators Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Creators Pack: Hello - We have recently bought the Xbox One S Minecraft bundle - this included the creators pack, and starter pack. We have installed the full game so that all our user ID's can access it (we...
  9. Minecraft creators bundle not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft creators bundle not launching: Hi, hoping someone can help. My son got a xbox one s for christmas with some new games, all the games work apart from mine craft, a message comes up which i have copied below. Try again in a...
  10. Creators program in store not accessible anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creators program in store not accessible anymore: hi. I recently left alpha preview but then every time I try to view the creators games in the store it shows an error telling me to try again later. I tried about a week every day but its not...