Xbox credit - how to redeem

Discus and support Xbox credit - how to redeem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my son added a wallet top up he bought to his microsoft account. The credit is appearing in our account but we can't redeem against a game or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moneypennyqs, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Moneypennyqs
    Moneypennyqs Guest

Hi, my son added a wallet top up he bought to his microsoft account. The credit is appearing in our account but we can't redeem against a game or minecoins. When I attempted to input the code again it said it had already been used. I don't know how to use
    this money that is in his account and neither does he!

Seriously stressed out now!

:)

Moneypennyqs, Sep 10, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

If it appears on your account then the code redeemed successfully. What happens when you try to use the funds?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Moneypennyqs,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums regarding this issue. In relation to Minecraft and the purchase of Minecoins, it would be dependent on which device you're using for game play, but in general to purchase Minecraft Coins, you must have a
    payment method set up in your device in order to make a purchase in the Minecraft Marketplace (in-game store).

I recommend out support article Minecraft Marketplace FAQ for further clarification as it has more
    complete and specific answers. You can also
    contact Mojang Support
    as well for a more full rundown of the Minecraft Marketplace as well.

https://www.minecraft.net/help << has further resources about purchasing in Minecraft

I hope that this helps you out a bit more! Let us know if you have further questions.
  4. Geth Win User

5. Jowster12 Win User

Hello,

in order to get the mineoins you might have to purchase those separately.

I hope I could help

-
  6. Northern Lass Win User

Have you a valid payment method set up on that account, it might be checking you have one before allowing you to use the credit.
Thema:

1. Xbox credit - how to redeem - Similar Threads - credit redeem

2. Redeeming credit on Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming credit on Microsoft account: Went to Amazon to buy digital card for xbox one for my grandson to use. He lives in Fl.. I live in Oregon. Was directed to open a microsoft account which I did not want or need but could not go...
  3. Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...: I logged in to my children's account to redeem a $50 Xbox/Windows Gift Card each, but the credit was added to my account (Parent) Account. I have gone through all the help suggestions including,...
  4. Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0: Was directed to this support forum for assistance by "Earl L" in the Support Chat. I redeemed MS Rewards credits on 15 Aug for $20, but my MS Account shows a balance of $0 and I haven't made any...
  5. Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0: Was directed to this support forum for assistance by "Earl L" in the Support Chat. I redeemed MS Rewards credits on 15 Aug for $20, but my MS Account shows a balance of $0 and I haven't made any...
  6. I opted out in April but my 5,000 credits never were redeemed

in XBoX Rewards
    I opted out in April but my 5,000 credits never were redeemed: Hello im opt out my rewards in xbox rewards someone from support said: my rewards will deposit in the end of june but i haven't recieve anything Help me please Thanks...
  7. No redeem on Xbox reward credit

in XBoX Rewards
    No redeem on Xbox reward credit: Hi there basically I have 21,726 Xbox credit but it won't let me redeem the credit into my Xbox account will this convert into my Xbox account or not 048c4208-5fe3-434e-86f4-c940aea71552
  8. I redeemed some MyVIP points for 10000 reward credits but did not get them

in XBoX Rewards
    I redeemed some MyVIP points for 10000 reward credits but did not get them: Hi, So I used like 500 gems to claim the 10000 credit, this was about a month or so ago but to date I have not received anything. I was onto the Chat service and they advised me to post here so...
  9. Redeemed vip gems not showing credits. Ref 1428640703

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed vip gems not showing credits. Ref 1428640703: I redeemed my vip gems into 2 lots of 5000 credits so i coould convert them into cash. They was showing as pending but when i checked today it says redeemeed but they have not gone onto my...
  10. I redeemed mvvip 1000 points for 2 x 10$ on May 5th still not credited.

in XBoX Rewards
    I redeemed mvvip 1000 points for 2 x 10$ on May 5th still not credited.: Hi.. I redeemed mvvip 1000 points for 2 x 10$ on May 5th. How long will it take to credit in my account? Both 15th and 30th passed. Other users have already received 5$ which they redeemed later...