Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing

Discus and support Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I started playing some games with friends on Xbox while I'm on pc like gears of war 4 but recently my mic has started to have constant static in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Daiiry, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Daiiry
    Daiiry Guest

I started playing some games with friends on Xbox while I'm on pc like gears of war 4 but recently my mic has started to have constant static in the background.

This is in the party chat but talking in discord or any other platform with other people works fine. My mic is a logitech g340. This began happening the last few days before then it was fine.

:)

Daiiry, Aug 14, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. Burnin TODI Win User

Cross-platform Player Compatibility

No cross platform game playing or audio/party chatting, only text chats in cross platform
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox One and 360 question.

USARanger,

Cross-platform chat using the Xbox party system or chat system is not possible. You can still send text messages cross-platform though. Using other third-party apps such as Skype does permit you to go cross-platform though. Hope this helps!
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

xboxone/xbox360

No. Cross-platform gaming and voice chat (messaging and party) using the Xbox chat system are not possible. You can send text messages or use Skype cross-platform though.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Can you talk in a party with people on Xbox 360?

DustinOrdene,

You are not able to use solely the Xbox to voice message, voice chat, or voice party cross-platform. Cross-platform Skype is a different situation altogether.
Thema:

1. Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing - Similar Threads - cross platform party

2. xbox family account - cross platform restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox family account - cross platform restrictions: Hi There, I have family Microsoft account and my son is on our account as a child. For some reason when he logs into the xbox to play on fortnite with his mates he gets a box appear on the screen...
  3. Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch: Just another Twitch streamer here who would really, really like for Fortnite game chat (with cross platformers who do NOT have access to XBox Party Chat) to be heard on stream without having to...
  4. Cross Platform Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross Platform Play: Before we also had keyboard and mouse access I would have said PC has a distinct advantage. But now I think we are on pretty level playing grounds. 7bb933c5-49d5-46c7-854d-7a8cf4723a80
  5. Cross-Platform seems to be down on Gears of war 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross-Platform seems to be down on Gears of war 4: I cannot play with anyone on console the game tells me there is a compatibility issue. firt time it happens to me and the only one lobby I joined was full of PC player which usually never happens...
  6. Cross platform play not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross platform play not working: I have minecraft and I bought my daughter minecraft for the switch, we are all signed in and connected and updated and we can see each other and send invites to our worlds but when we try get an...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate save games and cross platform play across pc and xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate save games and cross platform play across pc and xbox one?: Hi, I have just signed up to the new game pass ultimate. Is cross platform play available for these games? Can I play on PC with friends who have the same game on Xbox One. Also, if I have the...
  8. Still no cross platform parties in Fortnite after changing Microsoft account from child to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no cross platform parties in Fortnite after changing Microsoft account from child to ...: My son plays the game Fortnite (from Epic Games) on his Xbox One. Within Fortnite there’s supposed to be the following setting: “Allow Cross Platform Parties” This setting is does not appear on...
  9. Cross platform party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross platform party: We can not activate the cross platform party. What can we do? 2eb98023-946e-4cae-9a4a-c4215eea5b26
  10. WORKING; Xbox 360/Xbox one party cross platform

in XBoX on Consoles
    WORKING; Xbox 360/Xbox one party cross platform: I found a way to join an xbox 360 party while being on my xbox one!!! Was this an intended feature at this stage of backwards compatibility? I did it through playing an xbox 360 game such as Toy...