Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store

Discus and support Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to buy an Xbox 360 game in the xbox store it keeps saying no valid payment options despite having a billing account. I am confused and don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewWoolnough, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store

When I try to buy an Xbox 360 game in the xbox store it keeps saying no valid payment options despite having a billing account. I am confused and don't know what to do!

:)

AndrewWoolnough, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store

1. Xbox crossplay games can't be bought in the store - Similar Threads - crossplay games can't

2. Minecraft crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crossplay: I dont have Minecraft at this point. I have friends that have java edition. If I buy one of the Minecraft's in the Microsoft store can I play with my friends on the java edition? Or will I have to...
  3. Xbox One Xbox 360 Crossplay issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Xbox 360 Crossplay issue: A long with a copy of fallout 4 I received a free code for an 360 edition of fallout 3 the game loads in and i get a disconnected from xbox live message and when signing into my account i am...
  4. How can i set up my child's account so they can crossplay with buddies on Playstation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i set up my child's account so they can crossplay with buddies on Playstation?: How can i set up my child's account so they can crossplay with buddies on Playstation? 45675dea-5263-471c-a0e0-d6dfac010445
  5. Windows 10 and Xbox 360 Minecraft Crossplay?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 and Xbox 360 Minecraft Crossplay?: Hello, so I'm wondering what's the process of crossplaying with Windows 10 Minecraft and Xbox 360 Minecraft? Me and my friend have tried but didn't seemingly get it to work, we both have the Xbox...
  6. Crossplay Fortnight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossplay Fortnight: I have an issue where I can't cross play with my son on Fortnite. Yes I looked at the thousands of posts here and at other sites. Scenario 1 - Child playing with other Xbox friends Child has a...
  7. Minecraft crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crossplay: Possuo o jogo Minecraft no xbox one, porem não é o denominado "xbox one edition". É a outra versão do jogo de R$75,00. Com esta versão, sou capaz de jogar junto com amigos que jogam no computador?...
  8. Crossplay (Xbox 360 & Mobile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crossplay (Xbox 360 & Mobile): I'm trying to crossplay with my cousin who plays on mobile and I play on Xbox 360. Whenever she tries to send me a friend request/invite it doesn't come in. How can we play Minecraft together?...
  9. Does this game support crossplay between PC and XB1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does this game support crossplay between PC and XB1?: I have some friends that only play on PC, so I was wondering, does this game support crossplay between XB1, and PC? 50cdfcac-f361-42d0-b3aa-630367377d4b
  10. Which Play Anywhere games have crossplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which Play Anywhere games have crossplay?: I have searched and searched for an up-to-date list that differentiates between the Play Anywhere titles that are just "cross buy" only, and the ones which also have crossplay between Windows 10...