Xbox currency not showing up.

Discus and support Xbox currency not showing up. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to purchase R6 tokens with a $25 guft card but when I put the code in and redeemed it; it never showed up.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndySanchez3, Sep 19, 2020.

1. AndySanchez3
    AndySanchez3 Guest

I was trying to purchase R6 tokens with a $25 guft card but when I put the code in and redeemed it; it never showed up.

:)

AndySanchez3, Sep 19, 2020
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Using Microsoft account to purchase DLC?

Hey there!

There is no need to contact Xbox Official support as if the currency is not showing up, then you can not use the currency to make that purchase. Currency can not be used for all transactions.

Cheers!
  3. oConflicts Win User

unable to sign in to the public beta

It shows up in my account as currency. But not on my xbox. I never got to download the app
  4. JURIK GERASIMOV Win User

Wrong currency for Latvia.

Xbox Games market place shows wrong currency for Latvia. It shows old currency LS(lats), but we have Euro currency here.

Two months have passed no change
    of currency
  5. Ackis Win User

Minecraft world won’t download

The coins as currency won't download, they should just show up.
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Redeemed code

There would not be a download for a code for currency. It would show up in game for you.
Thema:

1. Xbox currency not showing up. - Similar Threads - currency showing

2. I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game: I Purchased a currency card from GAMESTOP and I went to redeem the code and it worked but now the Microsoft store is not showing that I have that money applied. acdfa43c-a953-410b-8ef1-f5223a5541be
  3. Wrong currency showing in the store through the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong currency showing in the store through the Xbox App: When I go to the Microsoft store through the Xbox app the prices for games are showing up in Argentinean currency but I live in the US. Is there something that I need to change in the app, my...
  4. Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference: Hi I guess I am having a rather unique problem. Microsoft Support wasn't able to solve it earlier. I have redeemed a CAD $25 XBOX gift card to my Microsoft account that I use on my xBox 360...
  5. My Xbox App is now showing store prices in ARS - Argentinian Currency. - I am from USA.

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox App is now showing store prices in ARS - Argentinian Currency. - I am from USA.: How can I change my store currency back to USD - $$$? I have uninstalled, changed location on my device and still nothing. 7c6e9434-549a-4dce-bdbd-0f81c24deb34
  6. When i go to the xbox store it shows ARS 1,799.00. It wont let me change it to U.S. currency.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i go to the xbox store it shows ARS 1,799.00. It wont let me change it to U.S. currency.: can anyone help. When i go to the xbox store and go to a game to buy it shows ARS 1,799.00. WHAT IS GOING ON! 41ecca59-a8cc-434f-97b7-e8ba771c133e
  7. Xbox App showing different Currency to billing information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App showing different Currency to billing information: xbox app is showing ARS (Argentine dollers) instead of US dollers. Billing imformation is set correct to my US address, when i access the store via my xbox it show currency in US dollers but not...
  8. 360 backwards compatible titles showing wrong currency in store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 backwards compatible titles showing wrong currency in store: I'm in Australia. Xbox One titles in the store are showing in Australian dollars. 360 titles when I click "show price" are in British pounds. I have my region set to Australia. My language is set...
  9. When i go to the xbox store it shows ARS 1,799.00. It wont let me change it to U.S. currency.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i go to the xbox store it shows ARS 1,799.00. It wont let me change it to U.S. currency.: can anyone help. When i go to the xbox store and go to a game to buy it shows ARS 1,799.00. WHAT IS GOING ON! 41ecca59-a8cc-434f-97b7-e8ba771c133e
  10. Xbox Store Shows Wrong Currency - Cannot Change Region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Store Shows Wrong Currency - Cannot Change Region: I moved to the UK from Australia for a few years, and have now returned back to Australia. I took with me my Australian console, and about midway through my stay migrated my account to UK. Having...