Xbox currency

Discus and support Xbox currency in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought a 25$ code today and redeemed it i went to the store and want to buy blackops dragon pack it shows no payment option and i dont want to put a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UndauntedDuke50, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Xbox currency

i bought a 25$ code today and redeemed it i went to the store and want to buy blackops dragon pack it shows no payment option and i dont want to put a credit card info would you please provide me a way so that i can buy and play please help me for this.

Thank you

:)

UndauntedDuke50, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Will I be able to buy a download code of Rocket League thru Amazon?

Use your Amazon credit and buy Xbox currency.

LamaBraveheart, Feb 7, 2014
  3. m1ket
    m1ket Guest
    Xbox One Digital UK Store Online - Pre order games if you want

I bought the standard edition taking into account the cheap xbox currency cards it cost me £36

m1ket, Feb 7, 2014
  4. doublesit
    doublesit Guest

Xbox currency

hm, sounds as if your xbox is not set to the right region? i had the same issue once with mine as i set ti to germany since i am german speaking but live in italy!

doublesit, Feb 8, 2014
  5. JURIK GERASIMOV Win User

Wrong currency for Latvia.

Xbox Games market place shows wrong currency for Latvia. It shows old currency LS(lats), but we have Euro currency here.

Two months have passed no change
    of currency
  6. Uchiha Atae Win User

Xbox Currency

Well no actually I can't, because my account hasn't been transitioned or some such malarky, so I have to redeem them on the console first, which I can't because I no longer have, and don't plan on getting one again, ever, so even if I wanted to use them
    on say games for windows live marketplace, which would be the only one I would consider using them on, as I am an avid PC gamer, I can't even do that, so I don't want the codes, don't need the codes, can't use the codes, as for advertising on here, I don't
    have a clue where else to do so.
  7. Uchiha Atae Win User

Xbox Currency

Also, sorry for the double post, the games for windows live marketplace, was shutdown in august as part of the microsoft points shutdown/change to real currency.
  8. orik0n74 Win User

Xbox Currency

You can use the currency for any Microsoft platform, such as games for windows live marketplace, xbox marketplace, zune marketplace, Microsoft store, ect; or atleast that is the future plan for the currency. BTW, do not advertise that you are giving away
    or selling pre paid codes on the forum.
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox Currency

Does it say anywhere on the email that they are tied to your account and non transferable?

If not you should have no problem selling them online or maybe to a friend as they will convert to currency as soon as they are entered into an account.

-

You can`t trade or sell any codes here though.
Thema:

Xbox currency

1. Xbox currency - Similar Threads - currency

2. Как сменить валюту? [How to change currency?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Как сменить валюту? [How to change currency?]: Здравствуйте! Помогите, как поменять доллары на рубли в игровом магазине, просто в долларах покупки на много дороже, чем в рублях. Буду очень благодарен, Спасибо! [Translation - Hello!...
  3. Xbox currency Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox currency Error?: I put a 25 dollar card on my account this morning and bought the game Salt and Sanctuary, which was 19.99. I then looked up black desert online just to see how much money I had left(I had 31...
  4. Virtual Currency Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Virtual Currency Question: Hi, I have a question Say I have a friend who has a UK account and I have a US account... And we both play NBA2k19 via gamesharing and my friend owns the game Would the virtual currency if I...
  5. Currency change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Currency change: My friend in a different country (USA) Sent me money. When i used it in browser, there was no error codes, but i cant spend it. I live in Canada, is it possible to exchange it for the correct...
  6. Store changes my currency to Euros and my location to the UK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store changes my currency to Euros and my location to the UK: I can't buy SSX 3 because on the very last step, it changes my currency to Euros and will only allow me to attach a UK address when I try to add a payment method. Very weird. Appreciate any help....
  7. Falsche Währung bei Familienmitglied im Konto [Wrong Currency with Family Member in Account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Falsche Währung bei Familienmitglied im Konto [Wrong Currency with Family Member in Account]: Hi, Das "Unterkonto" meines Familienmitglieds steht auf GBP (Pfund). An der Xbox ist alles auf Deutschland eingestellt. Mein Konto steht auf Deutschland. Wer kann mir helfen das...
  8. My Xbox App is now showing store prices in ARS - Argentinian Currency. - I am from USA.

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox App is now showing store prices in ARS - Argentinian Currency. - I am from USA.: How can I change my store currency back to USD - $$$? I have uninstalled, changed location on my device and still nothing. 7c6e9434-549a-4dce-bdbd-0f81c24deb34
  9. can i change the currency from pound to euro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i change the currency from pound to euro: Split from this thread. So what can we do as the card was given as a present from Belgium and we live in Germany but his Xbox is set up as a UK account is there something we can do about it as...
  10. Cant use currency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant use currency: Split from this thread. I have 17 dallors and I got the spiecel fortnite offer and I pay and it asked me for credit or debit card or redeem a code when I have 17 dallors please help...