Xbox currency

Discus and support Xbox currency in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought a 25$ code today and redeemed it i went to the store and want to buy blackops dragon pack it shows no payment option and i dont want to put a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UndauntedDuke50, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Xbox currency

i bought a 25$ code today and redeemed it i went to the store and want to buy blackops dragon pack it shows no payment option and i dont want to put a credit card info would you please provide me a way so that i can buy and play please help me for this.

Thank you

:)

UndauntedDuke50, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Will I be able to buy a download code of Rocket League thru Amazon?

Use your Amazon credit and buy Xbox currency.

LamaBraveheart, Feb 7, 2014
  3. m1ket
    m1ket Guest
    Xbox One Digital UK Store Online - Pre order games if you want

I bought the standard edition taking into account the cheap xbox currency cards it cost me £36

m1ket, Feb 7, 2014
  4. doublesit
    doublesit Guest

Xbox currency

hm, sounds as if your xbox is not set to the right region? i had the same issue once with mine as i set ti to germany since i am german speaking but live in italy!

doublesit, Feb 8, 2014
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Cartão Presente[Translation-Gift Card]

Hi Fuewes,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There are two different currencies. Microsoft has a currency that is added to the Microsoft account only. Then there is also Xbox currency that is added to your Xbox/Microsoft currency. When purchasing Xbox look for the ones
    that say Xbox gift card.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. JURIK GERASIMOV Win User

Wrong currency for Latvia.

Xbox Games market place shows wrong currency for Latvia. It shows old currency LS(lats), but we have Euro currency here.

Two months have passed no change
    of currency
  7. Uchiha Atae Win User

Xbox Currency

Well no actually I can't, because my account hasn't been transitioned or some such malarky, so I have to redeem them on the console first, which I can't because I no longer have, and don't plan on getting one again, ever, so even if I wanted to use them
    on say games for windows live marketplace, which would be the only one I would consider using them on, as I am an avid PC gamer, I can't even do that, so I don't want the codes, don't need the codes, can't use the codes, as for advertising on here, I don't
    have a clue where else to do so.
  8. Uchiha Atae Win User

Xbox Currency

Also, sorry for the double post, the games for windows live marketplace, was shutdown in august as part of the microsoft points shutdown/change to real currency.
  9. orik0n74 Win User

Xbox Currency

You can use the currency for any Microsoft platform, such as games for windows live marketplace, xbox marketplace, zune marketplace, Microsoft store, ect; or atleast that is the future plan for the currency. BTW, do not advertise that you are giving away
    or selling pre paid codes on the forum.
Thema:

Xbox currency

1. Xbox currency - Similar Threads - currency

2. Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite: Hi, My son purchased xbox currency from Gamestop today. He entered the code on the Xbox and went to purchase vbucks in Fortnite but it said there was an error. It didnt give him vbucks but took...
  3. Rainbow Six Siege- Not able to access currency packs section of store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege- Not able to access currency packs section of store: I am running R6 on Xbox One and currently cannot access this section of the store. I've done a search online and have found no other similar issues for anyone else. Can anyone please advise on any...
  4. Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference: Hi I guess I am having a rather unique problem. Microsoft Support wasn't able to solve it earlier. I have redeemed a CAD $25 XBOX gift card to my Microsoft account that I use on my xBox 360...
  5. In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.: I've made an in-app purchase last week, but I didn't get the currency and items. The game was Asphalt 9: Legends. I already went to their Customer Care, they said I'm supposed to be here for this...
  6. Cannot buy ingame currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy ingame currency: I cannot purchase ingame currency in Sea of Thieves for some reason. When I click "Purchase Ancient Coins", an empty popup window appears. I have already contacted SOT support, they told me to go...
  7. In-game currency gift item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-game currency gift item: So I sent my friend some gold bars for Red Dead Redemption 2 and he is not getting it in the game. 493db29d-cc29-468c-8e6e-e6115801567d
  8. Is it possible to change the currency of our subscriptions ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to change the currency of our subscriptions ?: Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is a way to change the currency of our payment and subscription. I'm from France and I recently moved in Canada for work. So, now that I get my...
  9. Currency on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Currency on microsoft store: I have changed my region to Australia (English) but the store continues to be in GBP. I am concerned that it is still registering the wrong region and will impact attempts to access multiplayer...
  10. Как сменить валюту? [How to change currency?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Как сменить валюту? [How to change currency?]: Здравствуйте! Помогите, как поменять доллары на рубли в игровом магазине, просто в долларах покупки на много дороже, чем в рублях. Буду очень благодарен, Спасибо! [Translation - Hello!...