Xbox Custom Gamerpic Problems.

Discus and support Xbox Custom Gamerpic Problems. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried on three platforms to change my profile picture, its not the files. I have tried using a hardrive on my xbox, phone, and computer. Says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ParkerWilson1, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Xbox Custom Gamerpic Problems.

I have tried on three platforms to change my profile picture, its not the files. I have tried using a hardrive on my xbox, phone, and computer. Says there was a problem. Been seeing this propt for three months or longer. Been stuck with the same boring
    picture.

:)

ParkerWilson1, Apr 27, 2020
  2. bigelectricat Win User

Custom GamerPic

Are you still having problems using a custom Gamerpic? I don't know if it is a known bug but this is what I did to enable custom Gamerpic.

My Profile > Privacy Settings > Game Content > You can see and share content

Set the option to "Everybody" in order to upload and use a custom Gamerpic. Anything other than that and your custom Gamerpic reverts back to an avatar or one of those generic ones.
  3. xNUx Extinction Win User

Custom Gamerpic Problems

Try using a different picture of your idol.
  4. ngocphi Win User

custom gamerpic problems

parental settings has nothing to do with your age

You need to be 18 to be an adult and unless you are actually 18 you can't change the age of your account

And no you can't change the age of you account only when father time said you are 18
  5. Wolfie McG Win User

Custom Gamerpic Problems

6. ngocphi Win User

custom gamerpic problems

hmm. My age is 19 in the database, so I don’t know why it isn’t working. Thanks for the help tho guys
    nope changing the age or your account nor the email age will wokr

It is set when you originally created the xbox live account and can never be changed you can only promote when it's of age
Thema:

Xbox Custom Gamerpic Problems.

1. Xbox Custom Gamerpic Problems. - Similar Threads - Custom Gamerpic Problems

2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with Custom Gamerpic

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with Custom Gamerpic: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Problem with Custom Gamerpic It doesn't matter the birthday date you have set under your profile if you have registered a child account at xbox.com...
  3. Custom Gamerpic Problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Gamerpic Problems: I tried posting a photo of my idol and it seems to be taken out for some reason. Why is that other people are allowed to post pictures of their idols and they still get their photo verified, it...
  4. Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem': Hello. When I try to upload a custom gamerpic I keep getting the following error - 'there was a problem choosing your custom gamerpic, sorry about that, try it again later'. I've tried uploading...
  5. custom gamerpic problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    custom gamerpic problems: [img] [img] As you can see, in image 1 it says I am an adult account. But in image 2, it says I cant change my gamerpic because I have to be using an adult account. what can I do to make this...
  6. Problem when uploading a custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem when uploading a custom gamerpic: 1.I have a problem with my account when I want to upload a personalized gamerpic, the application marks me what is already updated, but in the console it leaves me the gamerpic of my avatar and it...
  7. Age problems with custom gamerpics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Age problems with custom gamerpics: Whenever I try and create a custom gamerpic it tells me "For custom images, you need to be older" I went into my microsoft account (I had put a random birthday) and updated it so the birthday...
  8. Xbox beta app/problems with custom gamerpics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox beta app/problems with custom gamerpics: I'm using the Xbox beta app and it won't let me do a custom gamer picture it's say because I'm under 18, but it let my 8 year old brother do his custom gamer picture and his account has...
  9. Xbox one custom gamerpic problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one custom gamerpic problems: So i went to upload a custom gamerpic on the xbox beta app and it says i have to be 18 to upload a picture. Im older than 18 and have an adult account. This makes no sense, none of my friends have...
  10. Xbox one custom gamerpic problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one custom gamerpic problems: So I saw that just the other day that you can have a custom gamerpic now on the Xbox one. So I go on the the Xbox app and press upload gamerpic, and I get a message saying "you need to be 18 or...