Xbox Custom Gamerpic

Discus and support Xbox Custom Gamerpic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to be able to change my gamerpic custum through my xbox app as often as I liked. Since this recent update I can't find a place to upload a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crazie Marie, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Crazie Marie
    Crazie Marie Guest

Xbox Custom Gamerpic

I used to be able to change my gamerpic custum through my xbox app as often as I liked. Since this recent update I can't find a place to upload a custom gamerpic to my profile through my phone. I also tried online on my computer through Microsoft than
    xbox and I see no option for the "custom" gamerpic only default pics. So, are we going backwards, the only way is through a USB plugged in xbox??? Why make it harder when it was so easy? Am I missing something?

:)

Crazie Marie, Oct 29, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Gamerpic

The custom gamerpic feature is currently not available on the new Xbox app. Currently, the only way to change to a custom gamerpic, is using the Xbox One console.
  3. Nico NT Win User

Profile Picture

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

pfp

Download the Xbox app, then launch it, select your gamerpic in the top right corner of the app, and select view profile, then select your gamerpic from your profile, and then you can change your gamerpic on there. Bear in mind, custom gamerpics are not
    supported on the app at this time. Only the Xbox One console currently supports custom gamerpics.
  5. ThreeDevilsYT Win User

Customize Gamerpic

It won’t let me customize my gamerpic anymore? How do i fix that?
    Download the Xbox app then go to profile. Then you should be able to make custom gamerpics.
  6. Ephidel-10540EC9-5AA Win User

Custom Gamerpic on Xbox One

I had a custom gamerpic on my Xbox 360, but it doesn't carry over to the One either.

So therefore, if you have a way to upload a custom gamerpic on Xbox One, it's probably not sanctioned by Microsoft and therefore you could be penalised if you do it.

Of course, the content of your custom gamerpic also matters. Can't have anything that breaks the illusion of being "family friendly".
Thema:

Xbox Custom Gamerpic

1. Xbox Custom Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Custom Gamerpic

2. Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Gamerpic: I am unable to upload a custom gamerpic through the xbox app, any idea why? e978bbae-c6fe-4b93-92ea-cafd76a9bcf7
  3. Custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom gamerpic: [img] This is the pic im trying to use and its been almost 2 weeks and still hasnt been verified yet any help? b232d6f8-351d-47a2-b378-a54fc277cb9b
  4. Can you not upload custom gamerpics from the new Xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can you not upload custom gamerpics from the new Xbox app?: I cannot find the option anywhere and it is pretty annoying. I tried downloading images driectly to my xbox but every single one was not the correct size. 107f65c6-29f5-466f-a197-fcf7445da313
  5. Custom gamerpics

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom gamerpics: So just a question since every single Microsoft and Xbox Twitter account is being hush-hush and saying nothing about this. Why did you people get rid of the ability to upload a custom gamerpic...
  6. Custom gamerpic in the TestFlight app or non TestFlight app

in XboX Insiders
    Custom gamerpic in the TestFlight app or non TestFlight app: So I noticed that the TestFlight app wouldn’t allow you to upload a new custom gamerpic and now the latest Xbox app won’t either. I know how to do it on the Xbox but I was wondering how or if even...
  7. Uploading a custom gamerpic isn't an option on the newly updated xbox app, and changing my...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Uploading a custom gamerpic isn't an option on the newly updated xbox app, and changing my...: I want to upload a custom gamerpic, but the only place where it's an actual option is on the xbox itself. I can't change it at all on the smartphone app, editing my profile isn't an option on...
  8. Xbox Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Custom Gamerpic: Why do you have to be a certain age to have a custom gamerpic? 0833049b-4ad3-4390-a127-8ceb8359233b
  9. How to upload a custom gamerpic? Since the app has updated it no longer has the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to upload a custom gamerpic? Since the app has updated it no longer has the...: So I wanna upload a custom gamerpic. I could do this before the Xbox App was updated, but now it doesn't seem to have that functionality. I have used onedrive like xbox says, but no matter what...
  10. uploading custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Windows
    uploading custom gamerpic: I uploaded a new custom, from my files, gamerpic and it reverted my previous picture to one from three years ago. I did this on the windows app because it does not appear you can do it on mobile...