Xbox custom nickname

Discus and support Xbox custom nickname in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I Think Xbox should add a feature where you can add a customised nickname/tag to an Xbox profile, in party or just searching the name. This would help... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RainbowNderman, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Xbox custom nickname

I Think Xbox should add a feature where you can add a customised nickname/tag to an Xbox profile, in party or just searching the name. This would help when you want to know who is in the party, and instead of just seeing a random name you can create a name for them, friend or not.

submitted by /u/RainbowNderman
    [link] [comments]

/u/RainbowNderman, Nov 8, 2019
  2. DangerouSoul Win User

Nickname!

Hello if it was forced changed that mean it broke a Xbox rule. Check here to find out more about forced name changes. You would indeed have to pay $10 if you want to change your name. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    I saw..I guess i broke some rule, have to see it closely. Thanks =)
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Nickname!

Hiya Soul,

Thank you for letting us know that the Gamertag issue has been fixed (Since you marked the response as answered). We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require
    any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Happy gaming.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Nickname!

Hi DangerouSoul,

Thanks for your post! If there was a GamerTag change on your account, there would be a charge for 9.99 USD under your order history. To view your order history check out this article:

View your Microsoft Account Order History
    . If there has been a charge then the account could have been compromised.

Please let us know.
  5. DangerouSoul Win User

Nickname!

Hi ,

Thanks for your post! If there was a GamerTag change on your account, there would be a charge for 9.99 USD under your order history. To view your order history check out this article:

View your Microsoft Account Order History
    . If there has been a charge then the account could have been compromised.

Please let us know.
    Hi,no, all good here. No charge at all. Actually i noticed this 2 or 3 system updates ago, don´t know what happened. Thanks for replying.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Nickname!

Hello if it was forced changed that mean it broke a Xbox rule. Check here to find out more about forced name changes. You would indeed have to pay $10 if you want to change your name. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
Thema:

Xbox custom nickname

1. Xbox custom nickname - Similar Threads - custom nickname

2. Been scammed and customer service can not help recover

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been scammed and customer service can not help recover: Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0...
  3. Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account: Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0 help and i have no way even to pemanently suspend frudlent account . Whole...
  4. [翻译] I found that the configuration switch key could not be customized. It would be nice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [翻译] I found that the configuration switch key could not be customized. It would be nice...: [翻译] I found that the configuration switch key could not be customized. It would be nice if it could be customized, and the configuration could be quickly switched. I hope this function can be...
  5. Microsoft doesn't give a [mod removed] about customer support anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft doesn't give a [mod removed] about customer support anymore.: Long story short. I sent my Xbox One X in for out of warranty repairs. My Xbox shows up at their repair facility and they decide to send it back because someone fat fingered the serial number...
  6. Wwe 2k20 Xcloud: Custom superstars not downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Wwe 2k20 Xcloud: Custom superstars not downloading: I was trying 2k20 on xcloud and thought I'd look at some custom superstars eg CM Punk and when I went to download it to use for myself the bar completed however the download never fully completed....
  7. No custom gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No custom gamerpic: I can't change my gamerpic to a custom one the option is just missing is this normal. 0b58186f-15bf-4a88-b377-72eae92b4e3d
  8. Geboortedatum.zoon aanpassen [Translates] Date of birth. Son customization

in XBoX Accessibility
    Geboortedatum.zoon aanpassen [Translates] Date of birth. Son customization: Hoe kan ik de geboortedatum van mijn zoon aanpassen? Als ik iog met zijn xbox account kan het niet en via het gezin weet ik niet hoe te doen [Translate by Mod] How can I change my son's date of...
  9. engraving on xbox one customized controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    engraving on xbox one customized controller: i am customizing an xbox one controller and it won’t let me engrave anything. It keeps saying error. e19bcaa0-6383-47f5-aff6-521245b3fa22
  10. Custom GamerPic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom GamerPic: I just switched my xbox/microsoft account to adult but its not letting me put on a custom gamerpic now. Im not sure what to do or if there is a specific time i need to wait so everything...