Xbox custom profile picture

Discus and support Xbox custom profile picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently was messing around with my Microsoft profile settings because I was bored and changed my age to something super young (can't remember... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by beastXdstroy, Apr 18, 2020.

1. beastXdstroy
    beastXdstroy Guest

I recently was messing around with my Microsoft profile settings because I was bored and changed my age to something super young (can't remember exactly, but it was under 18) So I go to play Xbox an hour later and noticed my profile picture was different.
    I go on my phone to set it back and it says custom profile pics are only for adult accounts. I then go back onto my computer and reset my age and try again to update my picture but it still doesn't work. At the time of writing this is over 48 hours after I
    changed my age back but it still hasn't let me change the picture. Not anything life-ending just really bothering me and as we all know the Xbox preset profile pics are awful.

:)

beastXdstroy, Apr 18, 2020
  2. supersyd24 Win User

Customizing your profile

Hello! This is temporary and you will get your custom profile picture back once this option is granted again. They disabled custom profile pictures because of the immense amount of traffic that is now on Xbox.
  3. vladdracul1974 Win User

Custom Gamerpic not updating for me; shows on Feed

I have same problem. My custom profile picture changed. But now, anytime I sign in on the profile with the custom pic, I can't see it. I just see the default Xbox one I had prior to the change. But apparently everyone else sees my custom picture. Even
    when I sign into other profiles on this Xbox I can see the custom pic, but when I'm signed in on my main one, I don't see it. I remove my profile, power cycled, add my profile again, nothing. I see a snake profile picture on my Xbox, and on my PC, when login
    on xbox.com. But my friends see my custom profile picture (Bela Lugosi, Dracula).
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

As a proactive measure you should change your account password. Was the picture a default Xbox profile picture or a custom picture? If it was a custom picture MS could have changed if there was a complaint about it you shouldhave an email or message
    though.
  5. Alliance United Win User

custom profile picture

Hi,

If you have a Android device (iOS public build coming soon, TestFlight is not open to general public), you may install the Xbox (Beta) application from the Google Play store to have the ability to upload a custom image from your mobile device. Custom images
    is still in beta/testing stage and has not yet been released to any public builds yet.

Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.xboxone.smartglass.beta&hl=en)
  6. IamAwake94 Win User

Custom profile picture

Hello ,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the situation. Is the account that is trying to use a custom profile picture a child account or adult account? Be sure to let us know the results!
    It is an adult account. Reputation is completely fine too, so still not sure what's going on. Contacted support even more times and still nothing.
Thema:

1. Xbox custom profile picture - Similar Threads - custom profile picture

2. Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?: Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone knew when we can change our custom profile pictures again? And why we cant right now? 4f377179-fc3e-4b46-a9bd-96bba4f5016c
  3. Customize profile pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Customize profile pictures: When is Xbox going to let us do a custom profile picture again? db9dd440-4602-4170-addf-9162fc408a26
  4. why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof: i cant set a profile picture on my xbox and people keep sayng that there is a maintments goinng on 840e9a1e-cc9c-4d21-b3ba-0656be207092
  5. Xbox custom profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox custom profile pictures: When will the feature to upload custom profile pictures be available again? By now it's just a bad joke. even i could do this job.. while drinking wine and driving a jetski.....
  6. Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...: I REALLY need help. Please someone help. 612eef52-a024-4890-947e-495c7fff97f1
  7. When are you enabling the customer profile gamer picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When are you enabling the customer profile gamer picture?: I'm having issues with not being able to fownloading customized profile gamer picture. You either let all the xbox user download a cutimized ganer picture ir not at alltogether. It's not fair to...
  8. Custom Profile Pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Profile Pictures: I have been trying to change my profile picture on my xbox account for days now. And I have been choosing appropriate images for my profile picture. And I am not enforced either. Every time I do...
  9. Custom Profile Pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Profile Pictures: Does anyone know when we can expect to see the return of custom profile pictures? I know the feature has been temporarily disabled due to the current circumstances, but it's been disabled for...
  10. Custom Profile Picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Profile Picture: Why can I not change my custom profile picture anymore? I haven't done anything bad, and I haven't changed it that much? 3ebbe306-bf31-46d6-9cd1-8ba7dd7a9436