Xbox Customer service

Discus and support Xbox Customer service in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have sent back my Xbox elite controller with all the accessories and they send me back just the joystick, and they are telling me I have to wait 7 to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Biggaford187, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Biggaford187
    Biggaford187 Guest

Xbox Customer service

I have sent back my Xbox elite controller with all the accessories and they send me back just the joystick, and they are telling me I have to wait 7 to 10 day to get the stuff I sent back, this is unacceptable. as I was not told not to send back the accessories.
    I have been on chat with them all day and they still have not fix my issue. if the can send me a new joystick with in 2 day why can't I get me accessory in the same time frame?? They could simple make an order and keep the ones I send, I promise I will complain
    and blog about xbox horrible customer service. And I will also recommend buying a PS4 instead.... because after all the support I have giving this company to be treated like that is unacceptable. They even lock my other post so people can't respond, and threaten
    to ban me..... so this is how xbox treats their loyal customers!!!!! I also had three people tell me they were the manager,
    [Mod Removed - PII], she wouldn't give me her last name and
    [Mod Removed - PII]
    , and none of them helped me.

:)

Biggaford187, Aug 26, 2019
  2. IHumble Beast Win User

Xbox customer service

Smwutches, it does work for One S, I used the Battlefield 1 One S 500GB bundle and it allowed a game for free. (FYI)
    Glad it worked for you! I knew something wasn't working properly. They tried telling me the free game its talking about is the ones in the bundle..
  3. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Xbox customer service

Smwutches, it does work for One S, I used the Battlefield 1 One S 500GB bundle and it allowed a game for free. (FYI)
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox Customer service

Eladio M gave a pretty comprehensive response on last one.

I suggest you read posts etc more carefully, as when sending stuff back, they make it pretty clear what you need to send back.

That advice also stands for posts made on here. I don't see any commenters threaten to ban you. They do advise that you familiarise your self with forum guidelines as you share personal info and swear, but don't say that I can see, that they are going to
    ban you.

Forum guidelines

Checking specifically rules 3,4,5,12,16,18, may be helpful
  5. Biggaford187 Win User

Xbox Customer service

sorry but last one got locked, so I wanna hear what the community says.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox Customer service

Please try to avoid making multiple threads
Thema:

Xbox Customer service

1. Xbox Customer service - Similar Threads - Customer service

2. XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!: I sent my Xbox in on the 3rd and paid for the fast shipping and service. Xbox Service center received my device on the 5th. Couple day go by so I checked the status of my xbox and it still wasn't...
  3. CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    CUSTOMER SERVICE: I was referred to local microsoft store to fix my xbox one s after a lightening storm. Inquired and placed question about issue and after driving an hour away was told that they do not open them...
  4. EMAIL FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    EMAIL FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE: Does anyone know the email for customer service so that I can place a complaint? ac9a59f1-a41e-46b6-93a9-83ff19b6b46e
  5. xbox customer service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox customer service: I recently returned my elite xbox controller with all the accessories and I was not told not to send them, so I sent everything even the case, I was still in warrenty so they sent me a new one...
  6. Where's the Customer Service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where's the Customer Service?: I've recently been having issues with connecting my headphones to Dolby Atmos, since the latest Xbox One update. When going through the support site and having to wait for 17 minutes to get an...
  7. Customer service or the lack there of.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service or the lack there of.: Does Microsoft really care about its xbox customers or do they only care about just making it look like they do and make getting customer support so difficult you give up trying. They owe me 40...
  8. Payment, Billing, and [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment, Billing, and [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] Customer Service: My son recently was billed for Xbox Live Gold without either of our consent and now has a negative balance of 24.99 on his account. I called customer service to get this issue sorted out. When I...
  9. Desin Lab controller issue, store customer service was no help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desin Lab controller issue, store customer service was no help: So here's the deal, a few weeks ago I ordered a controller from the Design Lab. Black Abyss body, Midnight Blue triggers, bumpers, d-pad, and thumb sticks. Before ordering I made sure to view my...
  10. issues with customer service concerning microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    issues with customer service concerning microsoft account: Once again I am being asked to verify my account before i can log into my xbox live account. I know all the login info, but do not have access to the phone as i just switched to another carrier...