Xbox customer service

Discus and support Xbox customer service in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't not get ahold of xbox customer service Overa billing issue I go threw the prompts and can't not get an email to message or the right spot to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fireman771, May 26, 2022.

1. Fireman771
    Fireman771 Guest

Xbox customer service

I can't not get ahold of xbox customer service Overa billing issue

I go threw the prompts and can't not get an email to message or the right spot to get a call back from them

This has even an ongoing issue for awhile that need resolved

:)

Fireman771, May 26, 2022
  2. IHumble Beast Win User

Xbox customer service

Smwutches, it does work for One S, I used the Battlefield 1 One S 500GB bundle and it allowed a game for free. (FYI)
    Glad it worked for you! I knew something wasn't working properly. They tried telling me the free game its talking about is the ones in the bundle..
  3. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Xbox customer service

Smwutches, it does work for One S, I used the Battlefield 1 One S 500GB bundle and it allowed a game for free. (FYI)
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox Customer service

Eladio M gave a pretty comprehensive response on last one.

I suggest you read posts etc more carefully, as when sending stuff back, they make it pretty clear what you need to send back.

That advice also stands for posts made on here. I don't see any commenters threaten to ban you. They do advise that you familiarise your self with forum guidelines as you share personal info and swear, but don't say that I can see, that they are going to
    ban you.

Forum guidelines

Checking specifically rules 3,4,5,12,16,18, may be helpful
  5. Biggaford187 Win User

Xbox Customer service

sorry but last one got locked, so I wanna hear what the community says.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox Customer service

Please try to avoid making multiple threads
Thema:

Xbox customer service

1. Xbox customer service - Similar Threads - customer service

2. Over charged customer service dreadful

in XBoX Accessibility
    Over charged customer service dreadful: So for four days I’ve tried to sort out my problem. Son tried to buy one apex bundle last week sed error no payment taken. To find Xbox took it 8times out of my bank and he didn’t receive his...
  3. No reply nor solution customer service Xbox / Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No reply nor solution customer service Xbox / Microsoft rewards: Apparently there is no Dutch forum for Xbox questions, so I’m forced to try and get help here. I bought Lego Star Wars Skywalker saga 25th of march, couldn’t get the 6000 rewards points, just...
  4. how can I submit a complaint regarding bad customer service?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can I submit a complaint regarding bad customer service?: Hi, my service order [1535869130] was canceled, after UPS delivered the device order to Microsoft. (UPS sent me delivery notification) a new order was created, asking me to send the device...
  5. I want to sue Xbox for having a Terrible enforcement and customer service team

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to sue Xbox for having a Terrible enforcement and customer service team: So after playing a match of Halo infinite for the first time in months because the server has just been terrible!, i run into 2 teammates who just keep talking smack to me. All types of...
  6. It's been over 72 hours since I last heard from customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    It's been over 72 hours since I last heard from customer service: Regarding my hacked account. It has been over 72 hours since I last heard from customer service saying they needed more information. I've filled out the questionnaire that I was emailed and...
  7. Customer Service

in XBoX Accessibility
    Customer Service: I understand people are having issues with being permanently banned for no reason and/or for petty reasons. I just want to point out, the fact that this is happening with absolutely no way to...
  8. Customer service issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customer service issue: I am trying to contact customer service but it seems whatever I do I get nowhere. Tried to call the UK number and get a recorded message about texting me a help link and then it shuts the call...
  9. Is there a contact phone number number to get xbox customer services?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a contact phone number number to get xbox customer services?: As above, I’m at my wits end trying to get help via the website, I’ve requested callbacks but haven’t heard anything back. Thanks. 249510b7-a37a-44d3-8afa-f5d085cb75dd
  10. Xbox customer service call

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox customer service call: I have forgotten my password for my Xbox account and need help recovering it back how do I request a call 3ac0455f-60c5-4fda-828e-95ffe421a972