Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back

Discus and support Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! What happened to customer support? The website does not let me to allow them to call me back b4b53d11-5ee2-461b-a695-c5624394050d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by blackv43, Jul 22, 2019.

1. blackv43
    blackv43 Guest

Hello! What happened to customer support? The website does not let me to allow them to call me back

:)

blackv43, Jul 22, 2019
  2. blackv43 Win User

I have tried as many times I could like you but the only option availabe is not available.

Ok I have found a the issue. I usually use Google Chrome as internet navigator. Now I have used Microsoft Edge and it worked!

I really do not know why computers have their own capricious behavior. Thank you very much!
  3. blackv43 Win User

Nothing.

[​IMG]
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

I always find the best way to contact support is to follow the following Xbox Support link, then simply select what the issue is about Xbox 1, Games, Billing, 360, Xbox
    on Windows 10, Mixer. then select sub category, the select chat. If it puts you in touch with the virtual agent (bot), just say "I want to talk to an agent". You'll then be placed in the queue to talk to an agent. Hope this helps.
  5. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey blackv

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

As you have seemed to have found a favorable solution, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
Thema:

1. Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back - Similar Threads - Customer support always

2. Helpful Customer Support Department ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Helpful Customer Support Department ????: Does anyone know of an Email address for ANY department inside xbox / Microsoft that has people that know how to open emails and read them ? i have filled in 2 forms and emailed them and recieved...
  3. How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...: see topic. Im trying to get in touch with Xbox but the customer support is not working. not the phone, not the chat 84ecd239-57cd-4e77-9203-7efffe4d56de
  4. XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program: I opted my consoles out of the insider program months ago. I am using the public dashboard builds. I have a problem where I game I own digitally on the Xbox 360 will not download to my xbox...
  5. live-person customer support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    live-person customer support?: looking for an xbox representative to speak to about a recent purchase i would like refunded. i've already submitted a refund request, but i want to ask about possible refund methods. i don't want...
  6. Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support)

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support): I was having an issue with Guacamelee 2 on Xbox Game Pass for PC BETA. It was incorrectly registering the B button as a jump command on my OEM wired Xbox 360 controller. I contacted Juicebox...
  7. I replied to Microsoft customer support email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I replied to Microsoft customer support email: I repplied to microsoft support email to refund conan exiles but i dont no if they gonna anwser to my email and if yes when? Thanks for your help. 55503489-400a-44f3-9b60-be59e4850d32
  8. customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    customer support: How do I contact the Xbox customer support number? 81b4e575-f1d8-4ce2-a7ef-244a80e59324
  9. Xbox One Billing and Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Billing and Customer Support: Good afternoon. I would like to contact you with a problem. The fact is that my problem is completely ignored. I contacted the support service on May 17th, talked to 10 support service employees...
  10. Terrible Customer Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Terrible Customer Support: This platform that Microsoft has went to is THE WORST customer support system to date. I remember the good old days where i could just dial a number and actually talk to someone over the phone....