XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program

Discus and support XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I opted my consoles out of the insider program months ago. I am using the public dashboard builds. I have a problem where I game I own digitally on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mcshaggin, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/mcshaggin
    /u/mcshaggin Guest

XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program

I opted my consoles out of the insider program months ago. I am using the public dashboard builds.

I have a problem where I game I own digitally on the Xbox 360 will not download to my xbox one.

The game is Dante's Inferno. I own on the 360, the website says already purchased and I can download it to the 360 but I cannot get the game to download on the xbox one. It doesn't show in Ready to Install and the Xbox store tries to charge me £14.99 when I try to get it there.

Anyway Xbox support refuse to help because they claim it's a preview issue even though my consoles are not in the preview program.

Can someone explain how I am supposed to get customer support?

First of all there was no warning when joining the preview program in the first place that customer service would refuse service.

And now my consoles are opted out why am I being treated like shit from customer support?

All I want was them to fix the issue. But instead they insist I post here. Even though I don't believe it's a preview program issue because both my consoles are on the public dashboard build.

submitted by /u/mcshaggin
    [link] [comments]

/u/mcshaggin, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Miss Kleo Win User

customer support refuses to help

Hey TXI Highspeed! LIVE Messages were sent out again last night so make sure to check again for your code. :)
  3. NathanielLarson Win User

Miss Kleo Is correct. I just received mine yesterday evening. HURAY!
  4. TXI Highspeed Win User

I want help but none will elevate the issue to the next level Tim just refused to assist me in speaking with his superior.Tim should be reprimanded for not assisting me in reaching his superior mabie his boss will read this and help me and the many others
    with the same problem.
  5. NathanielLarson Win User

The reason they probably can't fix that is because a support agent doesn't have all the power of xbox in their hands and can't fix that. What was it that they couldn't help you with? This is a forum to receive help not complain about support.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Sup

'Sup wolfman!

This is the Backward Compatibility support section. Do you have a support related issue that you need some help with? :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program - Similar Threads - Customer Support refuse

2. live-person customer support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    live-person customer support?: looking for an xbox representative to speak to about a recent purchase i would like refunded. i've already submitted a refund request, but i want to ask about possible refund methods. i don't want...
  3. Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support)

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support): I was having an issue with Guacamelee 2 on Xbox Game Pass for PC BETA. It was incorrectly registering the B button as a jump command on my OEM wired Xbox 360 controller. I contacted Juicebox...
  4. Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back: Hello! What happened to customer support? The website does not let me to allow them to call me back b4b53d11-5ee2-461b-a695-c5624394050d
  5. I replied to Microsoft customer support email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I replied to Microsoft customer support email: I repplied to microsoft support email to refund conan exiles but i dont no if they gonna anwser to my email and if yes when? Thanks for your help. 55503489-400a-44f3-9b60-be59e4850d32
  6. customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    customer support: How do I contact the Xbox customer support number? 81b4e575-f1d8-4ce2-a7ef-244a80e59324
  7. Xbox One Billing and Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Billing and Customer Support: Good afternoon. I would like to contact you with a problem. The fact is that my problem is completely ignored. I contacted the support service on May 17th, talked to 10 support service employees...
  8. Terrible Customer Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Terrible Customer Support: This platform that Microsoft has went to is THE WORST customer support system to date. I remember the good old days where i could just dial a number and actually talk to someone over the phone....
  9. Broken system/ broken support/ broken customer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken system/ broken support/ broken customer: I am writing this because I am out of options and don't know what to do. I purchased an Xbox one at its release and was ecstatic. This Xbox one lasted one month before needing several repairs over...
  10. Xbox Service Repair Cost & Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Service Repair Cost & Customer Support: So I contacted Microsoft Support to try and get my issue resolved with my Xbox One X. It is having issues they do not know what is wrong with it. It randomly powers off with no error code then I...