Xbox customer support???????

Discus and support Xbox customer support??????? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do you contact xbox for customer support????????????????????????????? 1800 4 my xbox doesn't work anymore??????? The xbox robot chat is useless... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LOxVolsungxKI, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Xbox customer support???????

How do you contact xbox for customer support?????????????????????????????

1800 4 my xbox doesn't work anymore???????

The xbox robot chat is useless and when you try to conect to an agent it links you back to the section where you ask the stupid robot to give you an agent again!!!!!

HOW DO YOU CONTACT AN XBOX AGENT FOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT???????

:)

LOxVolsungxKI, Feb 25, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox custom

that kind of xbox are usually limited edition or collect and there are only a few units as they are special
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox custom

4. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox custom

Never see a Terminator Xbox One X...
  5. Coreldan Win User

Will the Xbox One get diffrent color controllers?

6. ReedyAunt65260 Win User

Xbox Preview Forum... problem.

I had various issues in Xbox and called to customer care support !! You Can also try
    customer care .
Thema:

Xbox customer support???????

1. Xbox customer support??????? - Similar Threads - customer support

2. Customer support issues with hardware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer support issues with hardware.: I bought my Xone last November. It decided to stop reading all dvds and 360 games. I sent it in to have it repaired only to be emailed that there is nothing wrong with it. What I didn't know was...
  3. Microsoft points redeem does not work and customer support link is not working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft points redeem does not work and customer support link is not working either: Bought Microsoft piont back in the day and now wanted to reddem them as this virus forced me to gaming again:) When i enter it it says invalid code. I managed to contact an expert gamer, not that...
  4. Getting in contact with Xbox customer support/enforcement team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting in contact with Xbox customer support/enforcement team.: Ive come here to see if I am the only one getting this frustration when trying to get in contact with xbox. I received a Gamertag ban a couple of days ago. Crotavirus was the gamertag that was...
  5. Why is the Microsoft Xbox customer support team actually garbage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Microsoft Xbox customer support team actually garbage?: Everytime I have a problem with microsoft it takes a month for it to get fixed and thats if I can even find someone to actually talk to. Recently my account i’ve had for 10+ years was locked and I...
  6. Microsoft support contact method is terrible, and customer unfriendly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft support contact method is terrible, and customer unfriendly.: My son redeemed a code on our rarely used xbox one. He bought some fortnight in game currency. The currency should have automatically updated on his fortnight account on his xbox fortnight and pc...
  7. I need customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need customer support: Hi, every option I try to get support for account recovery will not take me to a person. I had an account recovery ongoing, was told it was fixed, and they closed the ticket. It is not fixed and I...
  8. Is customer support even existent anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is customer support even existent anymore?: I've literally had a case open for an entire month. Despite calling and emailing over 10 times each, nobody seems to be on the same page. Every time I call I have to tell them the entire story...
  9. 3 months gold pass no deja meter el cOdigo customer support online not helping at all

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months gold pass no deja meter el cOdigo customer support online not helping at all: A Cabo De comprar 3 months gold pass no deja meter el cOdigo customer support online not helping at all 27099666-4d39-4c21-9e3a-671c258a2894
  10. Microsoft Store Support - POOR Customer Service

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Support - POOR Customer Service: I ordered an Xbox One on 12/2/19. Please see the timeline of horrible customer service, and hours of my time devoted to simply trying to get my money back. Spoiler alert: no refund, no new package...