Xbox Cycles its power when I try to sign in.

Discus and support Xbox Cycles its power when I try to sign in. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, hoping someone can help. Just out of the blue, everytime I try to log into my xbox after about 3-4 seconds it just restarts my xbox. For some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MeowyMeowerson, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Xbox Cycles its power when I try to sign in.

Hi there, hoping someone can help. Just out of the blue, everytime I try to log into my xbox after about 3-4 seconds it just restarts my xbox. For some reason this is only on my main GT. I can sign in with other accounts and it does not cycle the power.

I have tried hard resetting and I also resest the xbox back to factory, added the account back and still it cycles power when I log in with my main account. I am not game sharing or anything and I am not suspended.

Has anyone had this happen before? It's obvioulsy not my xbox if other accounts can sign in. I have reset my password etc as well.

:)

MeowyMeowerson, Aug 29, 2019
  2. MeowyMeowerson Win User

Hi there, I did do a system restore and the same issue persists.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Meowy,

Thanks for the update on the issue. We recommend going to the
    account website
    and sign in. Then go to your info>then address book and update your address. Also doing this when you sign in, if there are issues it will show you. Once done updating address then

remove and reinstall the profile
    on the console.
    Power cycle
    the console after you remove the profile.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try make soft reset, Settins System Backup and restore, restore factory keep the games and personal files
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Que se passe t il avec le Xbox live en ce moment !!!! [Translation-What's going on with Xbox live right now!!!!]

Hello all,

Sorry for the issue when you sign in. What error are you getting when you try and sign in? Try and

power cycle the console
    and sign in again.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Slobosaurus Win User

clubs

Try signing out and back in, power cycle your xbox and make sure its up to date.
Thema:

1. Xbox Cycles its power when I try to sign in. - Similar Threads - Cycles power try

2. Alpha Skip ahead, Random Power cycles

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip ahead, Random Power cycles: Not sure if this is Just my Xbox or a problem with the current build as I haven't seen anyone else report it. My Xbox seems to randomly power off or on during the day. Came down this morning to...
  3. Xbox One: Power Cycle - is it safe to keep doing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One: Power Cycle - is it safe to keep doing?: Instead of going into the Xbox One settings to fully shut down the Xbox, can I just always hold the power button for 10 seconds to power it off? A Microsoft article explains how to power cycle the...
  4. Power cycle xbox original

in XBoX Accessibility
    Power cycle xbox original: Hi im not sure if im doing the power cycle right on my xbox one original as its a touch sensitive button is the a different way to do this? 69bf518d-5e68-417c-a224-63a7c5c11080
  5. Unable to sign in to Xbox live in Ukraine. Power cycled, removed user ....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in to Xbox live in Ukraine. Power cycled, removed user ....: Unable to sign in to Xbox live in Ukraine. Power cycled, removed user, all other recommendations. Seems to be everyone in Ukraine is having this issue, so I doubt all of our routers/consoles are...
  6. power cycle turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    power cycle turning on: when i was trying to powercycle my xbox one it turn on half through the powercycle is a problem? c7627540-9a84-4532-b68c-eb1fbed5fa20
  7. I have gold, but I'm unable to play online. Already tried power cycling, didn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have gold, but I'm unable to play online. Already tried power cycling, didn't work.: What the title says. I tried playing both Halo 5 and Halo MCC; however, Halo 5 tells me that I need an account with Xbox Live Gold with multiplayer privileges enabled. Multiplayer privileges are...
  8. External Hard Drive Power Cycling

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive Power Cycling: I recently purchased a Western Digital Easy Store 8TB drive new from Best Buy to use with my Xbox One X. While the console is in standby/sleep mode, the external drive is constantly powering on...
  9. Having to Power Cycle Xbox One S every startup after the fall update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to Power Cycle Xbox One S every startup after the fall update: I am having to power cycle my Xbox One S (i.e. unplug and plug it back in) every time I want to start it up since the fall update hit. Is this a known issue or is anyone else seeing this?...
  10. Having to power cycle Xbox One console constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to power cycle Xbox One console constantly: Hey Everyone. I have been having some trouble with my XB1 and I was hoping someone could help me. I've noticed since installing an 8TB Western Digital external hard drive, that I have to...