Xbox Dashboard Concept by Scouse ATOM

Discus and support Xbox Dashboard Concept by Scouse ATOM in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Scouse_ATOM, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Xbox Dashboard Concept by Scouse ATOM

/u/Scouse_ATOM, Aug 30, 2019
  2. ChristianHarper Win User

Where I'd Personally Like To See The Series Go

Wow Atomic Fusion, what a great concept for a Batman game! I loved Batman Beyond, it still is one of my favorite animated series. If a Batman Beyond game came out, it would be a day 1 purchase for me.
  3. SGM26 Win User

Skyrim Landscape Photography

Sweet pics, Scouse.

I hope you guys make more :D
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Bugatti Veyron = pig

Ariel Atom V8, nuff said. On a track like Le Man the Veyron will fly past the Atom, but on nearly every other track the Atom is a monster.
  5. Harrissment Win User

Well I gave in and bought a Xbox One

Scouse works fine here since day one just have to set it up right
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

Xbox One Energy-Inefficient?

Carm Down Lad (scouse accent)

As long as MS are giving the option then its all good it wont change.
Thema:

Xbox Dashboard Concept by Scouse ATOM

1. Xbox Dashboard Concept by Scouse ATOM - Similar Threads - Dashboard Concept Scouse

2. Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?

in XboX Insiders
    Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?: Personally I’m not a huge fan and preferred the old layout and navigating with the bumpers to get across to the game pass/community/store tab etc submitted by /u/GingerNinja248 [link] [comments]
  3. New Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard: I'm in the Beta Ring and I got the new dashboard. Anyone else? submitted by /u/lorenzodiberardino [link] [comments]
  4. new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.

in XboX Insiders
    new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.: Im in the Preview Program so i wasnt sure if it was something to do with that or what but i have yet to get the update for the new dashboard and im starting to feel like im the last one to get the...
  5. Dashboard redesign's emphasis of MS Rewards isn't great.

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard redesign's emphasis of MS Rewards isn't great.: MS rewards isn't great, it's really pushed heavily in this new update, to make rewards worthwhile all the values for the rewards need to be tweaked more in the favor of the user rather than MS. I...
  6. WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard: weirdest is when i entered a game it was normal, when i left it was the new one? Wth happened? submitted by /u/DXGabriel [link] [comments]
  7. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. I GOT THE NEW DASHBOARD

in XboX Insiders
    I GOT THE NEW DASHBOARD: Microsoft pls keep this dashboard, it’s way faster than the previous one and the removal of the tabs is fantastic submitted by /u/KashOutMari1 [link] [comments]
  9. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]
  10. Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...

in XboX Insiders
    Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...: [IMG] submitted by /u/theassassin2332 [link] [comments]