xbox dashboard keeps on changing

Discus and support xbox dashboard keeps on changing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Every time I turn on my xbox I feel like my dashboard is switching back and fourth between the new one and the old one. this is my current one... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Eviee05, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/Eviee05
    /u/Eviee05 Guest

/u/Eviee05, Nov 2, 2019
  2. E McSq Win User

Dashboard brightness levels keep changing

Microsoft are aware of this issue and announced a while back they are working on a fix.

Expect a dashboard update in the near future.
  3. WreckIt Win User

ya its called a **** dashboard update. Happens to me too. Try this next time you think its not dark go into display settings, then reference levels, then back, then into hdmi colour space settings, then back to main dashboard without changing a setting
    and see if it looks darker after that. It most likly will, why you ask? no idea but im getting fustrated too.
  4. PeteCantu Win User

I heard there was an issue with the black levels in Netflix and Zune, but wasn't sure that this was a part of that. @RadMann, I use component, so I'm not going to have access to those settings right?

Thanks guys.
  5. CvD StyLeZz Win User

MY DISC TRAY DOES WEIRD

it does open wen i hit it and put the cd in then it closend (automaticly or i had to hit it once more) but the xbox dashboard keep changing to: Opening Closing and so on....
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference

Thema:

1. xbox dashboard keeps on changing - Similar Threads - dashboard keeps changing

2. Xbox one x keeps crashing back to dashboard in multiple games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps crashing back to dashboard in multiple games: Good morning Had my xbox one x for just over a month & seem to have had nothing but problems. Experiencing regular freezing and being sent back to dashbaord when playing games. This happens on...
  3. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]
  4. Youtube app keeps crashing back to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app keeps crashing back to dashboard: Since I've had my Xbox One X, anytime I'm trying to watch something streaming or a longer video, after about 45 minutes or so the video will freeze up and the app will crash back to the dashboard....
  5. Youtube keeps crashing back to dashboard after 45 minutes or so Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube keeps crashing back to dashboard after 45 minutes or so Xbox One X: Since I've had my Xbox One X, anytime I'm trying to watch something streaming or a longer video, after about 45 minutes or so the video will freeze up and the app will crash back to the dashboard....
  6. xbox one games keep crashing to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one games keep crashing to dashboard: I have a problem where my games crash. At first, I that it was just something that happened every once and a while but it is happening way too often. It's not limited to just one game, I have this...
  7. My Xbox one s keeps signing me out and now it won't let me access the dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s keeps signing me out and now it won't let me access the dashboard: I keep getting signed out of my account and the dashboard isn't accessable to my with out restarting the console how can I fix this? b96fa64f-44b4-49b6-bc58-2e6ea6f93f03
  8. Xbox One X (Project Scorpio) - Keeps Crashing To Dashboard, External HDD only works on front ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X (Project Scorpio) - Keeps Crashing To Dashboard, External HDD only works on front ...: Hi all, after a long wait in today for my Project Scorpio Edition of the new console, I have been unable to play the games for any longer than a couple of minutes. The games I have been trying...
  9. My xbox one Dashboard keeps scrolling down!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one Dashboard keeps scrolling down!!: Okay so at first it kept scrolling down on my xbox and I thought mabey it was my controller because it wouldn't stop. I went up to gamestop and WASTED money for a new controller and it's still...
  10. Xbox keeps dashboarding mid-game and restarting spontaneously.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps dashboarding mid-game and restarting spontaneously.: For about a month and a bit now I've been having some console issues and despite being in and out of chat support every other day no fixes have worked. Basically I'll be playing a game and the...