Xbox dashboard laggy when in fifa 22 menu sometimes

Discus and support Xbox dashboard laggy when in fifa 22 menu sometimes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When i playing fifa 22 everything smooth but when in fifa 22 intro or menu , Xbox dashboard or guide very laggy and interesting when close fifa 22 Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MehrabUhd, Jun 25, 2022.

1. /u/MehrabUhd
    /u/MehrabUhd Guest

When i playing fifa 22 everything smooth but when in fifa 22 intro or menu , Xbox dashboard or guide very laggy and interesting when close fifa 22 Xbox dashboard and guide very smooth without any lag and in Microsoft edge scrolling not smooth sometimes and laggy but in other games like gta v , Forza horizon 5 or RDR2 my Xbox dashboard very smooth . just in fifa 22 and edge browser i have this problem . Anyone have my problem ? ( sorry my English not very good )

submitted by /u/MehrabUhd
    [link] [comments]

/u/MehrabUhd, Jun 25, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Career mode fifa 22

Hi Sam! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

If you’re experiencing these career issues with FIFA 22 on Xbox One and Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, chances are you will be able to fix the issue simply by resetting the game’s cache:

Start by pressing the Xbox button on your controller.

From the context menu that just appeared, access the My games & apps menu.

From the next context menu, choose Select All.

Next, select the Games tab, then move over to the right-hand section and select FIFA 22 from the list of games.

Next, press the Options menu, then access the Manage game and add-ons menu.

From the dedicated menu of FIFA 22, navigate downloads and highlight Saved Data, then press X on your controller.

From the FIFA 22 Saved data menu, hit Delete all, then confirm the operation and wait until the operation is complete.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. Kenny H. Win User

Please Help

Hey there! Are you still having issues with this? When I look at your profile on xbox.com, it is showing Battlefield Hardline and Minecraft, as well as FIFA. Sometimes gamerscore and achievements can be a little laggy.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox (pc) fifa 22 not showing up

Ok so FIFA 22 is not on game pass through the EA Play yet. For PC, you actually can purchase on the Xbox Store. Since the FIFA 22 on the xbox store is only for consoles.

In your case, you would have to purchase via Origin or Steam.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-22/buy/pc
  5. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 22 on Series X and XB1

Hi DanielMunday, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

According to EA you won't be able to play across console generations or cross-play in FIFA 22.

You can only play with an Xbox One player if you're playing the Xbox One version on your Xbox Series X.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-22/new...

"You will be able to match up with and against other players based on the version of FIFA 22 that you are playing.

If you are playing the PlayStation 4 version of FIFA 22 you will be able to match up and play with and against other players who are playing on the same version of FIFA 22, regardless of whether they are playing on PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5. The same is true for the Xbox One version of FIFA 22, where you will be able to match up and play with and against other players who are playing the same version on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

If you are playing the PlayStation 5 version of FIFA 22, you will only be able to match up with and play against other players who are playing the PlayStation 5 version. The same is true for the Xbox Series X|S version of FIFA 22, where only players on Xbox Series X|S will be able to play each other."
  6. Jesse E' Win User

I've pre ordered fifa 22 but all off my sons m8s r playing a demo through beta but my son cant seem to play it is there a way for him

Thema:

1. Xbox dashboard laggy when in fifa 22 menu sometimes - Similar Threads - dashboard laggy fifa

2. Laggy Dashboard after most recent update

in XboX Insiders
    Laggy Dashboard after most recent update: So after the most recent update, the dashboard after you put the Xbox on stand-by mode is very laggy - almost 15-20 fps. This happening to anyone else? The only fix is to restart the Xbox...
  3. Laggy freezing dashboard, cant factory reset or OSU1 method. Any chance to revive it?

in XboX Insiders
    Laggy freezing dashboard, cant factory reset or OSU1 method. Any chance to revive it?: So my brother enrolled on the insider. New xbox s. Started to get laggy dashboard. So i said without knowing that was on Insider. Just do a factory reset. So now its trapped in a loop without...
  4. Xbox OS/Dashboard is so laggy on XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox OS/Dashboard is so laggy on XSX: does anyone else have this problem as well? submitted by /u/imliterallyinpain [link] [comments]
  5. My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy: Well my xbox is running very slow I try to run games and somtimes they start up fine and then the game will freeze it will kick me out of the game and then it says took too long to start and the...
  6. Dashboard really laggy and slow.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dashboard really laggy and slow.: Hi there my dashboard has become really laggy and slow after the recent update. When installing this update I ran into trouble with it sticking at 66%. I phoned Xbox and they talked me through...
  7. Dashboard laggy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dashboard laggy: Xbox one dashboard is laggy,slow and needs a total overhaul. Just moving between the tabs between home and store lags and I don't even use game pass or mixer so why can't I just remove those....
  8. Unresponsive and laggy dashboard on the xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive and laggy dashboard on the xbox one s: The UI and the store especially are extremely unresponsive and laggy. Sometimes the cursor lags for about 4 seconds, making you to press the d-pad, than it randomly jumps. It makes searching for...
  9. Laggy Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laggy Xbox Dashboard: I have an Xbox One X (Scorpio edition) and have been dealing with terrible lag for a few months while navigating to all areas of the dashboard. I have tried everything I’ve thought that may help,...
  10. Laggy Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laggy Xbox Dashboard: I have an Xbox One X (Scorpio edition) and have been dealing with terrible lag for a few months while navigating to all areas of the dashboard. I have tried everything I’ve thought that may help,...