"Xbox Dashboard took too long to start"

Discus and support "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just updated my Xbox and I keep getting error 0x8027025a. I have soft and hard restarted my Xbox and it keeps happening. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/theonlysweett, Dec 5, 2019.

1. "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start"

Just updated my Xbox and I keep getting error 0x8027025a. I have soft and hard restarted my Xbox and it keeps happening.

submitted by /u/theonlysweett
    [link] [comments]

/u/theonlysweett, Dec 5, 2019
  2. NO HAZ BRAINZ Win User

Xbox dashboard took too long to start error?

This is a useless suggestion. The error (0x8027025a) occurs during the initial boot sequence, and will not allow access to any functions whatsoever. I am currently experiencing the "For some reason Xbox Dashboard took too long to start" error with that
    code, and the options are close or help. Selecting "Close" just puts the TV to a black screen, and "Help" brings up the lightbulb with a question mark but nothing loads.
  3. ShrekAteMyKidz Win User

IM STUCK ON A GREY SCREEN SO I CANT EVEN GO TO MY SETTINGS HELPPPPPP!!!!!
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with error messages launching games and even the Xbox Dashboard.

At this point, what I would suggest for you to attempt, would be to perform a soft

factory reset
    on your console. This should reset the Xbox One operating system and help alleviate this problem.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console? screen, select Reset and keep my games & apps.

Keep in mind, maxter, that this will remove all accounts and Home Xbox associations on your console, so be sure to have the email and the password of the accounts you wish to recover.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. TheBeard99 Win User

How are we supposed to go to settings if the dashboard won't even load?
  6. ShrekAteMyKidz Win User

I had a hard drive plugged in and that was my issue
Thema:

"Xbox Dashboard took too long to start"

1. "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start" - Similar Threads - Dashboard took too

2. Streaming on series x is blocky and pixelated even on home dashboard. Never had this issue...

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on series x is blocky and pixelated even on home dashboard. Never had this issue...: Why is the streaming worse on series x. I’m running it all on exact same network as I was on one x. It’s happening when I scroll down the home content blocks especially on community tab,when I go...
  3. Ability to Pin Websites to Xbox dashboard or add to group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ability to Pin Websites to Xbox dashboard or add to group: I read comics on my TV via XBOX, and many other things via XBOX because its much easier, but because the DC Comics app has closed and been replaced with a website only on XBOX I have to use the...
  4. Xbox X dashboard on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox X dashboard on windows 10: Hello, Is it possible to have Xbox series X dashboard on windows 10? Everyone is talking about having windows on Xbox, but what about windows have Xbox mode? Best regards...
  5. Series X randomly crash and return to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly crash and return to dashboard: Hallo, had no issues with my Series X, everything was working fine Now today when I'm playing Apex Legends randomly crashes and returns to the dashboard. b8ec8b1c-67f9-416e-8f9c-a6f7f2365e27
  6. xbox dashboard greyed out on certain areas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox dashboard greyed out on certain areas: my dad has the original xbox one and it wont let him access certain parts of his dashboard, he can only access the first (xbox games and apps) and last page (xbox profile & settings) as the rest...
  7. Xbox One S games freezes and return to dashboard after changing TV to 4k.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S games freezes and return to dashboard after changing TV to 4k.: Hi everyone, I have an Xbox One S since May 2018. Never experienced issues. 3 days ago, I changed my TV from a Sony 46NX700 1920x1080 to a Sony X95H9505 4K resolution. After this change, in 40...
  8. fortnite throws my son off and back to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite throws my son off and back to dashboard: My son has reinstalled Fortnite but it wont launch the x - light on the front of the console flickers and then sends him back to the dashboard. He has tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, tried...
  9. Xbox dashboard took too long to start error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dashboard took too long to start error?: I’ve been experiencing this problem for a while, where a game I’m playing will randomly crash, and then all games I try to play get the “x took too long to start” message, and upon restarting my...
  10. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one home has taken too long to start

2. xbox one taking too long to load home screen

3. xbox dashboard took too long to start