"Xbox Dashboard took too long to start"

Discus and support "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just updated my Xbox and I keep getting error 0x8027025a. I have soft and hard restarted my Xbox and it keeps happening. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/theonlysweett, Dec 5, 2019.

1. "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start"

Just updated my Xbox and I keep getting error 0x8027025a. I have soft and hard restarted my Xbox and it keeps happening.

submitted by /u/theonlysweett
    [link] [comments]

/u/theonlysweett, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Mister Maka Win User

"_______ took too long to start"

Hey there RaccoonNinja28.

So that we can narrow this down, are you able to disconnect your Xbox One from Xbox Live and try starting a game while offline? As you mentioned your console is downloading updates without issue, but I'm curious to see if your connection is affecting your ability
    to play games.
  3. CaptSchlang Win User

Took too long to start

**** pathetic system and support by Microsoft I'm ready to switch back to ps4. I should have never sold my ps4. I've had to do this **** system factory reset 8 times in the last week!!!!!!!
  4. WPAK Win User

Took too long to start

5. Sabr Temper Win User

Game took too long to start

Hello, have you tried restarting the xbox. I found this usually solves a majority game starting issues. If you are unsure how to go to this link for step by step directions, https://t.co/Av13Y8CrVg
  6. itzjustARTYOM Win User

8027025A - Took too long to start

Format console :D Or send your Console to Repair, Something wrong with it
Thema:

"Xbox Dashboard took too long to start"

1. "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start" - Similar Threads - Dashboard took too

2. Dashboard problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboard problem: Split from this thread. I am looking at my dashboard and it says my library is fill I have 10 tb of hard drives for my xbox one x, between the two external and 1 tb internal why is that.. I have...
  3. XBOX 360 DASHBOARD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 DASHBOARD: Hello friends. I am an XBOX 360 user. My XBOX 360 console does not have a TV & movies and music on the dashboard. Where can I open or find them? Can you help me ?...
  4. Xbox One Series X: Dashboard UI - Expectations/Improvements/Wishes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Series X: Dashboard UI - Expectations/Improvements/Wishes: Hello there, the Xbox One Series X is soon upon us and along with it comes a new Dashboard. I would like to ask you what you generally expect from it or things you want to see what the current...
  5. Dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard update: Hi, I wanted to know if the latest Xbox dashboard update has been released yet? All my friends have had there's since November, still haven't got mine. Thanks Colin....
  6. Xbox Dashboard Update - Still have old dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Dashboard Update - Still have old dashboard: Hi, I currently have a Xbox One X and I have completed all updates but my dashboard has not changed. I have spoken to my friends and they have the new xbox dashboard while my xbox is still...
  7. The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...

in XboX Insiders
    The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...: The Games and App page of the Xbox Preview has been changed. Originally there was an easy to switch to section to see what games you owned that you hadnt installed,along with apps as well. Below...
  8. Now that the dashboard is going to be simpler, can we get live wallpapers back?

in XboX Insiders
    Now that the dashboard is going to be simpler, can we get live wallpapers back?: In 2017 Mike Ybarra revealed live wallpapers and I used one (it worked very well), but I don't remember what ring I was in... Anyway, now that the main dashboard is going to have to load less...
  9. Xbox 1 S // Dashboard freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 S // Dashboard freezing: I thought I had resolved my xbox 1 s issues. I factory reset. Updated/reinstalled no issues. Powered off and moved to diff room. Same issue. Dashboard is slow and freezing and unusable. I'm...
  10. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]