Xbox Dashboard

Discus and support Xbox Dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead Program and I am encountering an issue where when you are navigating the dashboard it skips two spaces instead of one and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Maniacal_Lycan, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Xbox Dashboard

I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead Program and I am encountering an issue where when you are navigating the dashboard it skips two spaces instead of one and a button press registers twice.

I started a game to make sure it wasn't my controller and this problem doesn't occur in game. Is anyone else experiencing this and is there a fix for it?

submitted by /u/Maniacal_Lycan
    [link] [comments]

/u/Maniacal_Lycan, Oct 31, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Missing software for XBOX 360 Wireless Racing Wheel with Force Feedback.

The software on the disc is only the xbox dashboard anyway. So if you have the latest xbox dashboard, then you don't need the disc.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Dashboard Update

The only people that have dashboard updates, are part of the Xbox Insider Preview program. These dashboards are experimental.
  4. LFG x bWillRokU Win User

the new dashboard!

5. gds1972 Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

The Xbox Accessories app is included with the new dashboard you only had to download it prior to the new dashboard.
  6. Elohmn Win User

Cortana Not Working

If you are part of the Preview Dashboard, submit a Report via the Review Program on your Xbox One Dashboard.
Thema:

Xbox Dashboard

1. Xbox Dashboard - Similar Threads - Dashboard

2. Dashboard from instant on doesn’t load, still lets me restart (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard from instant on doesn’t load, still lets me restart (Alpha Skip-Ahead): submitted by /u/kevinsheppardjr [link] [comments]
  3. Is the new Dashboard not in 4K resolution?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the new Dashboard not in 4K resolution?: Hi, quick question, but I could swear the older dashboard was super sharp on my 4K TV but the new one is definitely not. 1080p at max, pretty blurry if you go closer. Is that normal? Does it not...
  4. Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games: Hello, I’m using the Dolby Atmos with an external Soundbar. The issue is that by default I have an input lag only in Dolby Atmos, caused by the TV itself. I found a way to fix it by enabling...
  5. The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox dashboard now shows recently installed games and Apps on the "My Games & Apps"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Benny_schreiber [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox one dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one dashboard: Hi I latly have the same issues that make this ui almost 0% usable, I pause a download or start a copy and it can take upwards of 30 minutes to actually start the action I have commanded, I had to...
  7. Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?: Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen? submitted by /u/MyThinTragus [link] [comments]
  8. Idea for Xbox dashboard ADS & Commercials

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for Xbox dashboard ADS & Commercials: Sorry if this is too long, there’s a TLDR at the end :) So, there’s 3 types of people from what I usually see when posts about ads are posted: No ads on dashboard Don’t mind them Don’t mind...
  9. No sound in apps. Flix, Walt or youtubes. Alpha Insider here. Wait nothing on the dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    No sound in apps. Flix, Walt or youtubes. Alpha Insider here. Wait nothing on the dashboard...: Party's aren't working as well. submitted by /u/Nabu_Gamer [link] [comments]
  10. When will the new dashboard arrive

in XboX Insiders
    When will the new dashboard arrive: When will the new dashboard with the rounded edges and new UI come to omega users? submitted by /u/Erthok4931 [link] [comments]