Xbox Dashboard

Discus and support Xbox Dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead Program and I am encountering an issue where when you are navigating the dashboard it skips two spaces instead of one and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Maniacal_Lycan, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Xbox Dashboard

I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead Program and I am encountering an issue where when you are navigating the dashboard it skips two spaces instead of one and a button press registers twice.

I started a game to make sure it wasn't my controller and this problem doesn't occur in game. Is anyone else experiencing this and is there a fix for it?

submitted by /u/Maniacal_Lycan
    [link] [comments]

/u/Maniacal_Lycan, Oct 31, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Missing software for XBOX 360 Wireless Racing Wheel with Force Feedback.

The software on the disc is only the xbox dashboard anyway. So if you have the latest xbox dashboard, then you don't need the disc.
  3. LFG x bWillRokU Win User

the new dashboard!

4. gds1972 Win User

Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

The Xbox Accessories app is included with the new dashboard you only had to download it prior to the new dashboard.
  5. Elohmn Win User

Cortana Not Working

If you are part of the Preview Dashboard, submit a Report via the Review Program on your Xbox One Dashboard.
  6. JC86-7C30F412-A382-4 Win User

E3.....New Dashboard

Dashboard. If you listen to him talk he mentions it as the new Xbox dashboard. But good question thought
Thema:

Xbox Dashboard

1. Xbox Dashboard - Similar Threads - Dashboard

2. Can't get new Xbox quests if you're in alpha skip ahead with new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get new Xbox quests if you're in alpha skip ahead with new dashboard: Seems like most if not all people in alpha skip ahead and testing the new dashboard don't have any access to the new quests or earning points. Any development staff able to comment on this...
  3. Xbox One dashboard drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One dashboard drifting: I've tried everything it's not the controllers it just continues to drift right and down I've tried clearing the cache the problem started yesterday and I don't know why please help...
  4. removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.: removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it. 9b00fe17-8a65-4bc1-9f1a-10b83cfa373e
  5. Blank tiles on Xbox dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank tiles on Xbox dashboard: [img] I am getting alot of blank tiles i have reset the console but still the same can i have help please e22886b7-3c65-4414-a140-8b93a9e6f838
  6. Xbox one x keeps crashing back to dashboard in multiple games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps crashing back to dashboard in multiple games: Good morning Had my xbox one x for just over a month & seem to have had nothing but problems. Experiencing regular freezing and being sent back to dashbaord when playing games. This happens on...
  7. The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    The New Dashboard 11/4/2019: Hi I am trying to find out how I can get the new dashboard (which may only be for preview program members at this time) on what is now my main console. I am a preview member for almost three years...
  8. xbox dashboard keeps on changing

in XboX Insiders
    xbox dashboard keeps on changing: [IMG] Every time I turn on my xbox I feel like my dashboard is switching back and fourth between the new one and the old one. this is my current one but I've had the new one also and where are...
  9. Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?: I am on Xbox One S. Is the new dashboard working properly? Current dashboard is really slow. Which ring should I join for B dashboard? submitted by /u/unnatixlr8 [link] [comments]
  10. My Gears of War 5 crashed to the dashboard twice causing me to loose all my Jack Components...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gears of War 5 crashed to the dashboard twice causing me to loose all my Jack Components...: This normally would be much of big deal if I wasn't playing on insane mode because the grind of getting through the acts and finding most of the upgrades/collectables (no guides). I was playing...