xbox deleted all of my disc games

Discus and support xbox deleted all of my disc games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so basically, my xbox deleted all of my disc games and when i try putting them back in nothing happens until i click on the game and it says insert... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by markHilton5, Jun 9, 2021.

1. markHilton5
    markHilton5 Guest

so basically, my xbox deleted all of my disc games and when i try putting them back in nothing happens until i click on the game and it says insert disc, with my call of duty modern warfare it said to insert disc but when i went to the app store to see if i could launch it from there. It said i needed to buy the entire game again for 59 dollers, with my red dead redemption 2 it says i need to renew gamepass (which I've never had). Overall, just terrible, anyone have any solutions for this problem? (i have proof of me owning the discs, [PII REMOVED]

:)

markHilton5, Jun 9, 2021
  2. TearlessBullets Win User

Division2 problem beta?

Again, i deleted everything, all my games and apps including the beta division2 and the game from disc. Also with reset console. Then i Installed game from disc at clean and empty hard disc.
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

Xbox one not reading game discs

Hello Commuity,

i had this too,

one day i started my "new" One X and then, no disc can be read, scary noise from the drive and an message that i should instert the disc, but hey, it was in the drive.

panic mode!

but, after deinstalled alot of games, ok all games that need a disc, the box reading all discs,

dont know what the problem was but the workaround was to delete all disc games from the drive.
  4. hiltz77 Win User

Installed games and Downloaded content barley works?

did all of that redownloaded ssx and got disc unreadable again.... but isnt deleting my catch suppose to delete game updates as well? cause i played ufc right after and it didnt update so either deleting the catch didnt work or is doesnt delete game updates
  5. Basaliskos Win User

My xbox won't read a specific game?

I know this is an incredibly old thread, but I'm having the exact same issue, except my problem is with Modern Warfare 3. My original disc would no longer be read by my xbox. All my other games work perfectly fine, so I immediately thought the issue was
    with the disc, even though there were no large scratches or any gouges in the disc. After purchasing a new MW3 game and popping that in, my xbox still won't read the disc at all. Like I said, all my other games work fine. I noticed that there was corrupted
    save data on my HDD and so I thought that might be the source of the problem. I deleted all saves and game data from my HDD. Now when I try to install the disc again I get an error.

It's like my xbox doesn't want to play MW3 anymore.

Getting two bad discs in a row is highly unlikely but the fact that my xbox can play any other game seems to suggest that it's the disc.

I can't load the game at all, multiplayer or single player. I used to be able to get into a multiplayer match, only to have it kick me out and give me an "unreadable disc" error, but now the disc won't even spin when I stick it in. I automatically get the
    "unreadable disc" error.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Forza Motorsports 3, Stig's Garage Glitch

Sorry to hijack this thread but I'd like to know something.

I have the normal discs.

Would it be OK if I delete all of the normal disc 2 DLC, then install the Ultimate disc 2, and then use my normal disc 1 to run the game?
Thema:

1. xbox deleted all of my disc games - Similar Threads - deleted disc games

2. Recovering deleted messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering deleted messages: If you’re seeing this please please help me. I was playing Overwatch and got so mad I joined a party and told a kid to go off himself. He messaged me a couple days later saying hey can we talk and...
  3. Recovering deleted data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering deleted data: My games were deleted (it happens every couple of weeks. I have opened another thread about that). Is there a way to recover the games data before I download them again? Otherwise, I lost all...
  4. Video deleted even though it had views

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video deleted even though it had views: Hi! I’m wondering if anyone has any advice regarding clips getting deleted even though they have views. My understanding from the Xbox help page is that as long as it had at least one view in 30...
  5. Deleting Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting Xbox Account: Is there a way to delete my xbox account but keep my microsoft account? I am aware that you can delete it from the console if you no longer have any need for the account, but I would like to...
  6. Minecraft random delete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft random delete: my sister & I have grinded on a minecraft world on her Xbox account , we have went to play on it today & it’s not there ! How do you get it back because it’s definitely a fault because it’s...
  7. Trying to sign into xbox live on SUPERHOT: mind control delete.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to sign into xbox live on SUPERHOT: mind control delete.: When I try to sign into My game it says: We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a little while (0x80004005) I have already factory reset my installation of...
  8. So my Xbox completely deleted all of my disc games

in XboX Insiders
    So my Xbox completely deleted all of my disc games: It deleted my Red Dead redemption 2 in call of duty modern warfare which is the only ones I have checked on but all the rest of them are gone but it says that I need a renew my Xbox game pass with...
  9. Deleted saves and discs now not playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted saves and discs now not playing: Hello. Ive been playing Fallout 4 offline (have and broadband allowance) with no problems. The other day I lost all my saves from Fallout 4. Did a hard restart on the Xbox one and now no discs...
  10. Profiles deleted/update required/update failed/disc unreadable/status code; ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profiles deleted/update required/update failed/disc unreadable/status code; ...: Please Help; my sons life is in complete ruin and he cannot carry on until his xbox is fixed. Joking of course but we still need help. We received our xbox360 about a little more than a year ago...