Xbox deleted my 25$currency gift card

Discus and support Xbox deleted my 25$currency gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to buy something for a game and i had two cards one was digital and one was real i lost 25$ plz i need it back i saved up and i can't afford to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaRLSwiixh, Sep 20, 2020.

1. JaRLSwiixh
    JaRLSwiixh Guest

I went to buy something for a game and i had two cards one was digital and one was real i lost 25$ plz i need it back i saved up and i can't afford to buy another

:)

JaRLSwiixh, Sep 20, 2020
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox Payments

There is xbox live game pass gift cards same with xbox live gold gift cards. Currency gift cards can't really play for subscription payments.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

Unable to use gift cards buying extra contents on NBA2K14 ONLY CREDIT CARDS

What do you mean gift card? Do you mean Xbox currency card? You can't use gift cards.
  5. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Final Fight Double Impact - own on 360 but can't install on Xbox One

ozBody Count100,

You won't be able to purchase the 360 title from the Xbox One or Xbox.com using a Microsoft gift card or account currency. The only way to purchase 360 content with currency/gift card is through an Xbox 360 console.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Hello my name is Jason,I run a youtube channel and i wanna change my Gamertag but when i try to reedem a money code it can, This stated in january 2014 or December 29th 2013

That's a region error:

Error 80122734 occurs when you try to redeem an Xbox gift card on Xbox 360
    Problem

You see the following error code when you try to redeem an Xbox gift card:

• Error 80122734
    This means that the currency that the gift card is in doesn’t match the currency used by your Microsoft account. For example, you have a gift card in Canadian dollars. That card can’t be redeemed on a US Microsoft account, which uses US dollars.

Solution

To resolve this problem, you can try to return or exchange the Xbox gift card at the retailer from whom you purchased it. Then, make sure that you obtain a card in the correct currency for your Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Xbox deleted my 25$currency gift card - Similar Threads - deleted 25$currency gift

2. I accidentally deleted my payday 2 compatibility pack and have no clue how to redownload it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my payday 2 compatibility pack and have no clue how to redownload it...: I accidentally deleted my payday 2 compatibility pack and have no clue how to redownload it on my Xbox 360 89d20b20-ae74-4510-b37f-a78705370c0f
  3. How do I stop in-app purchases on a device without deleting the device from my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop in-app purchases on a device without deleting the device from my account?: It won't let me remove the credit card, so how do I stop these in-app purchases? cbecb193-2539-455f-bc18-2f3a40a44240
  4. Deleting an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting an account: Im thinking about selling my xbox one but want the games that i have on there to stay on there. If i delete my profile off the xbox will the games i downloaded still be there or no?...
  5. Fable 3 Co-op Deleted My Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 Co-op Deleted My Save: Hi, I’ve seen a few posts about this subject, but I’m not sure there have been any about a solution for this specific issue. I figured my best option is to ask here, and if no solution turns up,...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw has deleted my collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw has deleted my collections: Hi! It's been about couple months since I have played the Jigsaw last time and just logged in and all my collections are gone and so is my Gold bars. I had about 200k or 300k of bars and now I...
  7. Delete friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete friends.: I play on the one X and if I remove a friend from my list will I be out of there list aswell? Or do they need to delete me aswell? efc2e6cd-ba73-4e20-87c3-c7791cadc64a
  8. Ac Valhalla deleted itself from my library and is asking that I buy the game a second time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ac Valhalla deleted itself from my library and is asking that I buy the game a second time?: Can you guys from microsoft fix and resolve this issue please? I have made previous attempts with Ubisoft but they are telling me to contact you, i tried that and received no reply back crom you...
  9. Unable to delete MSIXVC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to delete MSIXVC: So today I downloaded a game on the Xbox game pass for pc, while downloading I decided to cancel the installation and look for another game to download. However when I wanted to download a new...
  10. MInecraft cape deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    MInecraft cape deleted: I played minecraft and changed skins, but when I went to change capes, my founders 2019 (golden creeper) cape disapperd after I switched off of it. please help cuz I want it back...