xbox deleted save data

Discus and support xbox deleted save data in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i need help with a games save data that i accidentally deleted a while back apparently and i want to know if i can and how to get it back on my xbox it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by samuelcreasy, Mar 21, 2020.

1. samuelcreasy
    samuelcreasy Guest

xbox deleted save data

i need help with a games save data that i accidentally deleted a while back apparently and i want to know if i can and how to get it back on my xbox it was for monster hunter world and i accidentally deleted my account save data by mistake i really want
    to talk to someone to hopefully help me and let me know if there is any chance of getting it back some how if at all .

:)

samuelcreasy, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Edwin Hubley Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition goes to black screen when I try to continue a loaded save

You CAN actually delete your save game data locally on your xbox and leave it in the cloud. Go to your games/apps section in dashboard and go to the game in question. There are options to delete the local save game data and save game data in the cloud. You
    can delete local data or delete local and cloud data.
  3. AndrewBocanegra Win User

mincraft deleted map recovery

As Black Dragon 00 said, there is no way to recover deleted save data from your Xbox or Xbox LIVE currently. All save data for games, including Minecraft, is stored locally (unless you store it to Cloud which is on an Xbox LIVE server) and deleted save data
    cannot be recovered. Once saves are deleted, you can't redownload them.

-

Saves can't be redownloaded from Download History/Purchase History because saves are created locally by the game. Sorry bud.
  4. OneWERDnA1981 Win User

An XBL Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature. - Madden 16

Ok guys I had the same issue and took the following steps:

1. Delete saved game data from xbox one. Did not fix problem.

2.delete saved game data from everywhere. Did not fix problem started new save game data. No fix.

3.deleted entire game and any updates. Reinstalled/downloaded. Kept save data. Problem fixed.

In short. Uninstaller and delete game including updates. Keep your saved game data. Redownload and reinstall. This worked for me.
  5. JackBauer201 Win User

Xbox One - Memory Managment

That's incorrect. Your save data is separate from the install. Deleting the install doesn't delete your save data.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox One S keeps freezing

Have you tried clearing games data?

Deleting Saved Game Data

Game saves, player profiles, and other game data is automatically saved to the Xbox One hard drive by default. If you suspect that data is corrupt, you can delete it from your hard drive.

Please note: Deleting saved game data is permanent and cannot be undone. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you back up your saved game data to online storage or a USB storage device before deleting it.

Follow these steps to access the System Storage and delete game data:

From Xbox Home, go to Settings.

Go to System and select Storage.

Select Manage storage on the right-hand side of the screen, then select View contents.

Highlight a game, press the Menu button, and select Manage game.

Select Saved data on the left-hand side of the screen.

Choose a game to access the game’s saved data.

From here, use the Options Menu to delete files or to view more information about a specific file.
Thema:

xbox deleted save data

1. xbox deleted save data - Similar Threads - deleted save data

2. Will deleting and re-adding my profile on Xbox One delete my save data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will deleting and re-adding my profile on Xbox One delete my save data?: I was having problems with my world not appearing in Minecraft and have been told to delete and re-add my profile. Will deleting and re-adding my profile still save my game data?...
  3. Please help, i want to delete all save data for this (online) game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, i want to delete all save data for this (online) game: Ok, first off i need to explain why i need to so badly, even though some will argue that i have made so much progress i should just keep going. Considering by deleting the save data i am only...
  4. Deleting Saved Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting Saved Data: I am trying to delete saved data for Destiny 2 on the Xbox one but it shows I don't have any saves even though I have played it multiple times. 69983c2b-117b-4b0e-b110-28a4e687eea0
  5. How to delete saved data that doesn’t appear when syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete saved data that doesn’t appear when syncing: I do the delete everywhere saved data, but every time I re-start the game the saved data isn’t deleted? I have even did the delete everywhere then went offline to start the game & it starts me at...
  6. Bought new 360, initial update deleted all my saved data on thumb drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought new 360, initial update deleted all my saved data on thumb drive: Hi, I just replaced my old 360 with a slim. It was wearing out and had no wifi anyway. I transferred my files from old hard drive onto thumb drive. Plugged it into new 360. Everything was there....
  7. Delete save data from Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete save data from Cloud?: I recently had a USB hard drive go corrupt and it lost my saved data for a game. Unfortunately when I loaded that game, it decided to also replace my saved data in the cloud with a blank, initial...
  8. It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...: Hello! I recently bought a new computer and decided to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 via the Xbox app on this PC. Everything was working as intended when, all of a sudden, I logged on one day to...
  9. How to delete cloud save data on Xbox One for For Honor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete cloud save data on Xbox One for For Honor: I'm wanting to delete my cloud save data for For Honor on Xbox One but when I go to delete the save data it only shows "reserved space" and that's it (and when I delete that it doesnt do anything...
  10. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Hi, I m in a bit of a mess I let my nephew play NBA 2K19 on the Xbox One and i didn't pay attention to what he was doing but at one moment i saw he was on the Xbox Settings and right before i...