XBox Delivery

Discus and support XBox Delivery in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So Microsoft lets you buy the X and then holds the order for several weeks? What kind of way is that to sell product? I bought it on launch night in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lawdog448, Nov 21, 2020.

1. lawdog448
    lawdog448 Guest

XBox Delivery

So Microsoft lets you buy the X and then holds the order for several weeks? What kind of way is that to sell product? I bought it on launch night in the U.S., but no indication of shipping?

:)

lawdog448, Nov 21, 2020
  2. VibroPlex Win User

xbox live gold 48 hour or some kind of code.....bought new system for son and we live so far out he can't play online today without code and no online help

You can buy those on line and get the code without leacing home at

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Email-Delivery-Xbox-LIVE-3-Month-Gold-Membership-Code-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/19235064 with email delivery

and at
    http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Month-Membership-Online/dp/B002VBWIP6 with online code delivery
  3. juan van Win User

Xbox Delivery

You can call 800Pickups and they will come pick it up from your location if you have a valid tracking table already.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox delivery

Hello MannyTenk,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with fulfillment for your Xbox One order. For information and updates on your order, please check visit

Microsoft Store Support

I hope this helps.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

XBox Delivery

they are completely out of stock globally, they are still fulfilling pre orders from september, the rumour and most accurate date so far is they will have another lot ready for the 23rd december.
  6. iancdavis Win User

Up early

I have Forza 5 and xbox one orders both saying out for delivery, on vehicle for delivery today, but the xbox one has a delivery date as Mon 25 Nov 13 before 12pm, and Forza 5 says Fri 22 Nov 13 before 12pm, they better both be coming today, or I'll not be
    happy!
Thema:

XBox Delivery

1. XBox Delivery - Similar Threads - Delivery

2. Xbox series x delivery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series x delivery: How long did it take you guys to get your Series X after purchasing it from the Microsoft store?????? fb1339c3-a07f-4ff3-b5bd-ba3733980703
  3. I payed extra for delivery but didn’t arrive

in XBoX on Windows
    I payed extra for delivery but didn’t arrive: I recently bought a razer viper mini on 26/11/2020 and payed for the extra delivery (£10) and it was expected to arrive on the 30th even though that is 4 days so i waited patiently and nothing...
  4. Xbox series s delivery date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series s delivery date: I managrd to get a series S on the 18th november from the microsoft store but it still just says prnding, ive paid for it but no idea on drlivery, csnt get sn sndwrr off microsoft, any ideas who...
  5. Xbox series X delivery

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series X delivery: I’ve ordered the xbox series x on launch day and the confirmation email said the expexted delivery date is on the 23rd of december. But last night i got an email saying that my order finally...
  6. Estimated delivery date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Estimated delivery date: The delivery date is estimated for next year janurary. I want to know is that date accurate? Or could it be earlier. a32f1042-457d-458d-8d85-55e71d265b31
  7. Xbox Series X delivery date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X delivery date: ***EDIT* I HAVE RECEIVED CONFIRMATION TODAY 24TH NOVEMBER THAT THE CONSOLE HAS BEEN SHIPPED AND I WILL RECEIVE IT BY FRIDAY*** I have managed to order the Xbox Series X yesterday. I received...
  8. Xbox series s delivery date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series s delivery date: I orderex an xbox series s on the 18th november expected delivery date is the 8th december. On the website it says deliveries wint be made till dnd if december. Will i still get mine on the 8th...
  9. I bought an Xbox the day before release but I have no delivery date.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an Xbox the day before release but I have no delivery date.: I bought an xbox at midnight on november 10th off microsoft. When i check my order history it says its pending. I just want to know when I will be getting the Xbox, i saw on reddit that they will...
  10. Xbox Series S Order Status & Estimated Delivery

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series S Order Status & Estimated Delivery: Hello All, On Nov 18th I was able to order an Xbox Series S directly from the Microsoft Store site. An order number was sent via Email with an estimated delivery date of Jan 5, 2021. The online...