Xbox dependencies won't install

Discus and support Xbox dependencies won't install in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The xbox app wont let me play any game pass games or even sign in and it tells me a few things are missing from the pc. When I go to install them it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gunshotsky, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Gunshotsky
    Gunshotsky Guest

The xbox app wont let me play any game pass games or even sign in and it tells me a few things are missing from the pc. When I go to install them it tells me it just got installed but the xbox app still says they are missing. Ive tried multiple solutions
    and none of them worked (including the one where you restart StorSrv)

:)

Gunshotsky, Jan 14, 2021
  2. KayotikMunky Win User

Beat, delete, repeat.

It all depends on the game. Some that I enjoy and I'll play over and over again, I keep installed. Those that I probably won't play very often, I uninstall.
  3. Ishan8123 Win User

Buying map packs

Depending on the settings of his Xbox they might automatically be installed or they might appear in the "Ready to install" and then have to be installed manually.
  4. PriceyKnowsAll Win User

Xbox One Install time problem.

As for the downloadable games, this really depends on your bandwidth and net download speed. As for the Destiny installation, Try hard-restarting the console and starting the install again with the xbox one always on
  5. БарышевКос Win User

Игра [Translation - Game]

The game depended on the installation in the end
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What is the story with the upload speed?

depends because when a game install it does the updates aswell so depends on ur internet speed aswell
Thema:

1. Xbox dependencies won't install - Similar Threads - dependencies won't install

2. Xbox for PC app not functioning/cannot recognize installed dependencies as present, cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox for PC app not functioning/cannot recognize installed dependencies as present, cannot...: [IMG] My xbox for pc app thinks that I am missing the following dependencies: Gaming Services, Xbox Identity Provider, Microsoft Store, Purchase App, Xbox Game Bar, and Feedback Hub. All of...
  3. Purchase App dependency required for Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchase App dependency required for Xbox App: I've had the Xbox app for a number of months now and it has worked without issue. Today I have an issue on launch that says "This app needs an extra component. Purchase App is needed for In-App...
  4. Xbox app no longer working, missing dependencies

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app no longer working, missing dependencies: So I haven't played on my Xbox PC app in awhile, but with the release of some new games I decided to give it ago but Im running into a big issue which is stopping me from doing anything Says I'm...
  5. Xbox PC App Dependencies Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App Dependencies Missing: Hello, I've been having this error for the past week, it seems my xbox app can't find the missing dependencies and when I click on install I get a popup message from the microsoft store that...
  6. Xbox app dependencies not being detected.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app dependencies not being detected.: It won't let me sign in on the xbox app because the xbox app is saying "This app needs a few things that are missing on this PC. Install them here." Pretty much every single one is missing. Only...
  7. Xbox (beta) App wont install Missing Dependencies

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (beta) App wont install Missing Dependencies: [IMG] Whenever I try to install the missing stuff, it just changes to Installing then back to Install. I have tried a lot of methods and nothing has worked for me....
  8. Double Standards for "Redeem Code" depending on precedence of payment of previous subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double Standards for "Redeem Code" depending on precedence of payment of previous subscription: I was left confused by the xbox.com system for Redeeming a Code and Paying for a Past Subscription. Here is the scenario: * I have no money in my account because I am due to be paid but work is...
  9. Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open: [IMG] The app wasn't able to install Gaming Services Dependencies, reboot of the system, repair and reset of both apps itself didn't helped. I granted Administrator rights to the popup. Closing...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App on PC won't download missing app dependencies

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC won't download missing app dependencies: I'm running the latest version of Windows 10, and have been trying to install the Xbox (Beta) App so that I'm able to play a few games from my Xbox on PC/sit in a party chat with my friends while...