Xbox Design Lab Controller + Battery Pack

Discus and support Xbox Design Lab Controller + Battery Pack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, a week ago I bought a Xbox series S. Besides the console I bought 2 Xbox battery packs and I ordered a lab design controller. Got the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KoenWarring, Jul 31, 2021.

1. KoenWarring
    KoenWarring Guest

Hello, a week ago I bought a Xbox series S. Besides the console I bought 2 Xbox battery packs and I ordered a lab design controller. Got the console and the battery packs. Now I got my lab design controller and I put the battery in. But it fails to work. It will only work if I get the cable in the Xbox and in the controller. Like it won't charge. Does anybody know something about a certain issue?

:)

KoenWarring, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Design lab controllers

The only difference between a Design Lab controller and the other Xbox One controllers offered by Microsoft is that the user can customize the Design Lab controller's colors as well as get some text imprinted on it. They use the same batteries, USB cables,
    battery covers.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Try to press and hold the Xbox button for 5-10 seconds, until the controller turns off.

Then, wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Xbox button again to turn the controller back on.

If the issue persists, I would recommend replacing the controller batteries with fresh ones and make sure they’re inserted correctly into the controller!

If it still wont work with other batteries, your controller may need to be replaced: Request an Xbox controller replacement
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Georges C

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you.

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello Koen, have you tried updating your control by PC through the Xbox Accessories App?

Hello Koen, have you tried updating your control by PC through the Xbox Accessories App?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/acess%C3%B3ri...

Upgrade it without the battery pack, and once updated try it out to see if it returns to normality.

If the error persists, I would recommend sending them to the

Best regards,

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

6. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

Thema:

1. Xbox Design Lab Controller + Battery Pack - Similar Threads - Design Lab Controller

2. Design Lab Xbox controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Design Lab Xbox controllers: Hi, I want to design and purchase an Xbox controller but I don't know if you do shipping to New Zealand. Thanks, Michelle ad39392b-c04c-4605-a75b-2bef9eb30db8
  3. Custom Xbox One Wireless controllers from Xbox Design Labs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Xbox One Wireless controllers from Xbox Design Labs: So I have 2 Custom Xbox One Wireless controllers from Xbox Design Labs, both out of warranty the problems started probably right around the year mark. Anyway the custom rubber grips are coming...
  4. Xbox One Design Lab Controller part replacement?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Design Lab Controller part replacement?: I have an Xbox One Custom Design Lab Controller that was gifted to me in 2019 and within the past day a tear has formed on the colored left thumbstick rubber and I am unsure if there is some way I...
  5. Design Lab Controller stuck in transit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Controller stuck in transit: I purchased an xbox design lab controller and it was due for delivery on 19th July but the FedEx update just says 'In Transit' in France. Trying to contact Microsoft customer service but finding a...
  6. My custom controller from design lab has had a issue with the delivery of my xbox custom...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My custom controller from design lab has had a issue with the delivery of my xbox custom...: Fedex has said that All pieces have not arrived at clearance port together. Recommended action: No action required at this time. Clearance instructions from the importer are required....
  7. Delivery estimates for Design Lab Controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Delivery estimates for Design Lab Controller: Hi all, I placed an order for a custom controller on the 17th of June, I've received confirmation of the order but haven't heard anything since. From what I've found online it states that they...
  8. Xbox design lab controllers not being shipped to Northern Ireland

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox design lab controllers not being shipped to Northern Ireland: Hello, when the new Xbox design lab opened I was excited to get a new customized controller for my new series x. I had already used design lab before to create two other custom controllers for my...
  9. I am trying to buy 2 controllers from Xbox Design Lab & I keep getting this error when I...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am trying to buy 2 controllers from Xbox Design Lab & I keep getting this error when I...: Error DetailsTry that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing CqCjfMYKpEmIvqHX.28 2021/06/17 - 17:32:16 UTC Close I refuse to use...
  10. Design Lab Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Controller: I got a design lab controller about a year ago and now the rubber grips are coming off. How can I fix this? 10ab9450-5963-4414-807b-deca6467753f