Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue

Discus and support Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased a custom controller about four months ago and was really happy with it until today when the microphone jack stopped working. I've had the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I am a nice man, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue

I purchased a custom controller about four months ago and was really happy with it until today when the microphone jack stopped working. I've had the same headset since way before i got the custom controller and know it's not an issue with the headset
    as it still works with my other controller. How, if possible, can i fix this?

:)

I am a nice man, Jul 16, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I don't have one as the headset just plugs straight in it's definitely the 3.5mm jack on the controller that is the issue
    The headset adapter bypasses the 3.5mm plug which may have developed a fault.

I have found using one fixes most issues with headsets as the connection to the controller has two stable supports and also has volume, mute controls etc.
  3. Koods Win User

A secondary way of dealing with it if the controller is out of warranty would be to look at the headset adaptors & certain chat kits (they keyboards for the bottom of the controller) also have 3.5mm sockets in them as well which would circumvent the socket
    in your controller.
  4. I am a nice man Win User

Conveniently it's just outside the warranty date -_-
  5. I am a nice man Win User

Sweet thank you I'll see if i can source one
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue - Similar Threads - design lab controller

2. Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices): I love the look of the purple Fortnite Xbox One S. My favourite colour is purple and I really like the look of the console and controller. 38285050-6a6a-4d90-a40e-3c171c60c80c
  3. Design lab costume Xbox one controller how to open with rubberized grips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab costume Xbox one controller how to open with rubberized grips.: So I've been trying to open the custom controller to add a replacement part and clean the interior but I don't see how to open it with rubberized grips at least without tearing the seals of the...
  4. Designer labs controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designer labs controller: Hello, my sister got me a designer labs custom controller for christmas and now, ~7 months later [img] in july, im noticing that the rubber on the left thumb stick is separating. Is that covered...
  5. xbox controller design lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller design lab: I'm going to design a controller and I thought a while ago that I saw a section where I could see designs that other people had uploaded. Am I mistaken or was there actually a section for that and...
  6. Issue with Design Lab controller - 3.5mm socket not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Design Lab controller - 3.5mm socket not working: Hi all, I've been trying to raise a ticket for the above issue, but there doesn't seem to be an option for returning the controller to be repaired on the normal repair centre page. I was bought...
  7. A Warning to Future Design Lab Controller Buyers

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Warning to Future Design Lab Controller Buyers: This is a warning to anyone one that thinks about buying a Microsoft Design Lab Controller. I have purchased 2 design lab controllers, and in both cases I have treated the, with the utmost...
  8. Design Lab Controller broke and none of the links work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Controller broke and none of the links work: Ive been trying to get support for my broken controller for the last hour and a half but the posses to do so it pretty bad and the stupid bots you use are about as helpful as a pile of dirt so I...
  9. Design Lab custom controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Lab custom controller: I have been trying to talk with someone about designing a custom controller for a friend and coworker that just retired. I would really like to get it in the company colors and a couple of our...
  10. Design Labs Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Labs Controller: Hi. I have a Xbox design labs controller that is not even 18 months old and the rubber on the left stick is torn. As well as the rubber being torn the top of the stick also spins. Does anyone know...