Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no...

Discus and support Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, Ma manette Xbox Design Lab ne fonctionne plus depuis hier. Impossible de l'allumer avec la batterie pleine, et quand je met des piles le... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TianakaSoryu, Oct 20, 2019.

1. TianakaSoryu
    TianakaSoryu Guest

Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no...

Bonjour,

Ma manette Xbox Design Lab ne fonctionne plus depuis hier. Impossible de l'allumer avec la batterie pleine, et quand je met des piles le bouton Xbox s'allume pendant une seconde puis s'éteint immédiatement. Elle ne fonctionne également pas en filaire (le
    bouton ne s'allume pas et rien ne répond, j'ai bien entendu testé d'autres manettes avec le même câble et port USB et tout est ok ce niveau).

Elle n'a pas eu de choc particulier, je l'avais juste placé en charge durant la nuit comme l'accoutumé. Je l'utilise avec mon PC et j'aimerais vous la retourner pour réparation mais impossible de trouver l'option sur le site FR alors que celle-ci avait
    déj subit un retour il-y-a quelque mois pour cause de gâchette non fonctionnelle...

Si vous pouviez m'éclairer sur le protocole de retour?

Merci d'avance.

[Mod Translation - Hello

My Xbox Design Lab controller hasn't worked since yesterday. Can't turn it on with the full battery, and when I put batteries the Xbox button turns on for a second and then shuts off immediately. It also does not work in wired (the button does not
    turn on and nothing responds, I have of course tested other controllers with the same cable and USB port and everything is ok at this level).

It did not have any particular shock, I had just placed it in charge during the night as usual. I use it with my PC and I would like to return it to you for repair but impossible to find the option on the site FR when it had already undergone a return
    a few months ago because of non-functional trigger ...

If you could enlighten me on the return protocol?

Thank you in advance.]

:)

TianakaSoryu, Oct 20, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

3. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no longer works]

Hello TianakaSoryu!

Thanks for the response and update.

I do believe there is an issue with the French Xbox customer support link.

Another gamer / customer from France was having the same issue earlier this morning.

Give it another day or two and try it again. It shouldn't be down for long.

Be sure to come back to us and let us know how it all turned out for you. Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. TianakaSoryu Win User

Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no longer works]

Thanks for your answer.

The issue is that I already did that but the french website tells me that "Xbox support is not currently available" on the button corresponding for chat (headset with mic). Tells me that since I first tried yesterday so it might just be a small issue with
    the french website that will be resolved shortly.

If not I'll repost here on monday. But thanks again for your answers :)
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi TianakaSoryu,

Thanks for the replies. As stated in my previous post, you can try the troubleshooting from the articles I provided to see if they will help fix the issues with your Design Lab controller; however, as you indicated that you are using a PC and do not have
    a console, then you would need to contact Xbox Support to assist you in getting a replacement.

You may try to contact them using the following numberbelow to see if it provides you the contact you need. If it does not, then I would further recommend

contacting Microsoft Support
    for your region to see if you may be transferred to their Xbox division.

France

Hours of operation:

Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00

Saturday: 08:00-19:00

Sunday: 09:00-17:00

Phone Numbers

+33 155 698061

Hearing impaired (TTY) 0800 915 410

I hope that this helps a bit more!
Thema:

1. Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no... - Similar Threads - Design Lab controller

2. Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2: I have an idea, well the title explains itself. We have design Lab controllers for normal controllers, and we have normal elite controllers. But would it be a good idea to have a Xbox Elite Design...
  3. Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab: Hi so i have bought a couple of xbox design lab controller with all this different colors and stuff but what if microsoft added xbox elite controller that you could customize that would be lit...
  4. X-Box Design Lab Controllers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X-Box Design Lab Controllers: Has anyone had any issues with the Design Lab? I have ordered 2 controllers for X-Mas gifts. I ordered them in November 22nd and they were dispatched on November 25th, due for Delivery on...
  5. The engraving option in the controller design lab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The engraving option in the controller design lab: Im trying to engrave a controller for my boyfriend and it keeps saying an unexpected error has occured 0d1d5109-ebe0-4d9e-81ef-d10b277abf48
  6. Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers: Hello I have ran into an issue on Xbox Design Lab where I can't save my controller designs. Will it save if I purchase a custom design lab controller? Thanks in advance....
  7. Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else wish we could make a Design Lab Elite Controller?: That would be pretty cool. b3b5554d-3f55-4192-8933-1499637ddeb4
  8. Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Show me your Xbox Design Lab controllers: I've been thinking about finally picking one up or possibly waiting and giving them as gifts to my groomsmen. I just want to see what the rest of the community has created with the Design Lab!...
  9. Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack: My design lab controller will not work with my headset now. My headset works with all my other controllers still. The jack is messed up and I have tried using rubbing alcohol and the sound will...
  10. Design Lab controller customs China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller customs China: Has anybody’s controller been stopped at China customers en route to the UK? Mine has been stuck there for a week! 3b657f24-a22b-4064-931b-2acaf38f1d09