Xbox design lab controller

Discus and support Xbox design lab controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So ive had a xbox design lab controller that i spent 100$ on and i dident even have it for more than five weeks and half the controller had a stroke... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DJ Lyrictie, Mar 22, 2020 at 3:33 AM.

1. DJ Lyrictie
    DJ Lyrictie Guest

So ive had a xbox design lab controller that i spent 100$ on and i dident even have it for more than five weeks and half the controller had a stroke apperantly, because the rumble motors and left analog stick dont even work. Im really sick of having almost
    every xbox one controller fall apart so quick.

:)

2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

3. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

4. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

6. DUCKYMCNALLY Win User

Delivery company?

Xbox design Lab controller ?
Thema:

1. Xbox design lab controller - Similar Threads - design lab controller

2. Xbox design labs controller warranty check.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design labs controller warranty check.: Hi, i’m not sure how i go about checking if my controller is still under warranty? Ive checked online and seen that its 90 days for controllers. My problem is that my design labs controller that i...
  3. Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK): Hi, How on earth do I arrange for help with a faulty design labs controller in the UK? All the online chat "agents" says I can't talk to anyone and the xbox phone help says do it online and hangs...
  4. cant register xbox one controller i made from xbox design lab?

in XBoX on Windows
    cant register xbox one controller i made from xbox design lab?: i tried to register it but get this error message [img] 4e7050d9-6138-44eb-9d7c-48fac578d31c
  5. Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending": Hi, I ordered an Xbox Design Lab Controller 2.5 weeks ago. The order status still says "Pending". The ad said it would arrive in less than 14 days. Any Explanation?...
  6. Broken controller from Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken controller from Design Lab: I bought a design lab controller back in Jan 2019 and the past 2 weeks the RB button has been sticking to point wheres its not registering making pretty much and online game unplayable without...
  7. Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Design Lab Controller, but for Xbox Elite Series 2: I have an idea, well the title explains itself. We have design Lab controllers for normal controllers, and we have normal elite controllers. But would it be a good idea to have a Xbox Elite Design...
  8. Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab: Hi so i have bought a couple of xbox design lab controller with all this different colors and stuff but what if microsoft added xbox elite controller that you could customize that would be lit...
  9. X-Box Design Lab Controllers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X-Box Design Lab Controllers: Has anyone had any issues with the Design Lab? I have ordered 2 controllers for X-Mas gifts. I ordered them in November 22nd and they were dispatched on November 25th, due for Delivery on...
  10. The engraving option in the controller design lab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The engraving option in the controller design lab: Im trying to engrave a controller for my boyfriend and it keeps saying an unexpected error has occured 0d1d5109-ebe0-4d9e-81ef-d10b277abf48