Xbox design lab controllers.

Discus and support Xbox design lab controllers. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered my controller almost 2 weeks ago and it still says pending so is this normal and if it is what kinda time window should i be expecting 3,4,5... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Grandaddyhaze21, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Xbox design lab controllers.

I ordered my controller almost 2 weeks ago and it still says pending so is this normal and if it is what kinda time window should i be expecting 3,4,5 weeks ect?

:)

Grandaddyhaze21, Feb 14, 2019
  2. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

4. DUCKYMCNALLY Win User

Delivery company?

Xbox design Lab controller ?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Where are the warranty details?

6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

Thema:

Xbox design lab controllers.

1. Xbox design lab controllers. - Similar Threads - design lab controllers

2. Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use: My controller's RS has stopped properly working and is most noticeable in shooters. The Y axis is not responding while the X axis is so basically I can look side to side but cannot look up or...
  3. Design Lab - Xbox Custom Controllers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Lab - Xbox Custom Controllers: I want to design my own controller but, the Design Lab doesn't offer the "rubberized diamond grip for enhanced comfort"; will Microsoft ever offer this option? 6be4bbb1-ba28-45da-b134-e1dd6235b821
  4. Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite controller design/colour (include your xbox design lab choices): I love the look of the purple Fortnite Xbox One S. My favourite colour is purple and I really like the look of the console and controller. 38285050-6a6a-4d90-a40e-3c171c60c80c
  5. Design lab costume Xbox one controller how to open with rubberized grips.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab costume Xbox one controller how to open with rubberized grips.: So I've been trying to open the custom controller to add a replacement part and clean the interior but I don't see how to open it with rubberized grips at least without tearing the seals of the...
  6. Designer labs controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designer labs controller: Hello, my sister got me a designer labs custom controller for christmas and now, ~7 months later [img] in july, im noticing that the rubber on the left thumb stick is separating. Is that covered...
  7. Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue: I purchased a custom controller about four months ago and was really happy with it until today when the microphone jack stopped working. I've had the same headset since way before i got the custom...
  8. xbox controller design lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller design lab: I'm going to design a controller and I thought a while ago that I saw a section where I could see designs that other people had uploaded. Am I mistaken or was there actually a section for that and...
  9. Issue with Design Lab controller - 3.5mm socket not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Design Lab controller - 3.5mm socket not working: Hi all, I've been trying to raise a ticket for the above issue, but there doesn't seem to be an option for returning the controller to be repaired on the normal repair centre page. I was bought...
  10. A Warning to Future Design Lab Controller Buyers

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Warning to Future Design Lab Controller Buyers: This is a warning to anyone one that thinks about buying a Microsoft Design Lab Controller. I have purchased 2 design lab controllers, and in both cases I have treated the, with the utmost...